Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form (21240 Views)

INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Descartes: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
Tambawal for Sokoto and Sokoto for Tambawal.

Buhari For President
Helo barcanista, what happened to the thread about the "GEJ response to the National Assembly crisis" which you told me i had comprehension problem?
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Francon(f): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Group of certified noise makers (aka wahala personified)
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
Helo barcanista, what happened to the thread about the "GEJ response to the National Assembly crisis" which you told me i had comprehension problem?
Nothing. re-read the that thread again ma'am
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by will1am: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wish him well
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Descartes: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
It has been removed. I tried opening it bt to no avail.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by coolvitus(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
I hear
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by happyzed0(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls. Tell him 2 stop. Wastin his tym n moni. PDP will win
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
It's moral he resigns as speaker,u done pick form its wise u resign
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by ThePathfinder(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
He's already a winner and that's all.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by watered(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
You are tempting my anger. If you can't't say good about TAMBUWAL just shut up. SaTANist
MuguliciousMUGU:
The headline should be "Tambuwal picks his failure form".
Sokoto can't accept a man that insults A great president.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by dre11(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
Tambawal for Sokoto and Sokoto for Tambawal.

Buhari For President

The great APC apostle^^^

I just like how the man Tambawal gave Bros Jona check and balances at the house of rep

By like the rubber stamp Senate head we get for Abuja

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by nerodenero: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tambuwal's defection has caused PDP a lot of pain but for me,APC is PDP and vice-versa.I siddon dey monitor event.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
dre11:

The great APC apostle^^^

I just like how the man Tambawal gave Bros Jona check and balances at the house of rep

By like the rubber stamp Senate head we get for Abuja
My Oga I am more interested in returning Buhari to Power and will explore every legitimate means
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by watered(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
You are just a street parliamentarian. Go and eat and sleep.Sai Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. Gwana jihar Sokoto. Allah yaja zamani gwana kuma Allah yasa kadace!
denkyw:
It's moral he resigns as speaker,u done pick form its wise u resign
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Descartes: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
Have you tried opening the thread?
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
Have you tried opening the thread?
nope... didn't go back to the thread
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

He quoted Tambuwal as saying “I’m here to honour the call of Sokoto people to return home and serve them"
lol. how noble and heroic of him. grin
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by watered(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yes PDP will win from behind but APC will win from the front. APC Change!!! Change Sai APC!!! #saTANist
happyzed0:
Pls. Tell him 2 stop. Wastin his tym n moni. PDP will win
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by MacluvPH(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank God man no be God.for your mind u ve decided ba?
pendy79:
Hmmm

I'm seeing the dawn of a new reality and a wind of change blowing in some areas within the country and the continuation of good governance in others.

With Tambuwal - sokoto state
El-rufai - kaduna state
Gen. Jaffar Isah -kano state
Ibikunle amosun - ogun state
Ambode/pitan/GOS - lagos state
Oshiomole- edo state
Aregbesola - osun state
Okorocha - imo state
Dakuru peterside/magnus abe - rivers state
Ajumobi - oyo state
al-makura - nasarawa state
Fatai ahmed - kwara state

And other states that the APC will retain and capture next year, there seems to be a ray of hope that Nigeria can get it right if all these people have a performing and emulatory CinC in General Mohammadu Buhari then one can see and dream that nigeria can emerge stronger from the 16years of rot and corruption of the PDP.

Sai Tambuwal
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria from 2015.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by lacasa: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
TamBuwal our next Governor of Sokoto State

Nasir Elirufai " ". ". ". Of Kaduna state

General Buhari ". ". " ". Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Insha - Allah, In Jesus name it will bee ...(Amen)
cool

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by dre11(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
My Oga I am more interested in returning Buhari to Power and will explore every legitimate means

Goodluck on your quest oooo

All I just want is a good governance and not all this thieves we have around parading themselves as saints
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Descartes: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
nope... didn't go back to the thread
It has been removed or hidden, probable lack of credible source. I have tried opening it thrice but all efforts proven abortive.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by samsard(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Aminu Tambuwal, speaker of the house of representatives, on Friday picked the governorship nomination form of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for Sokoto state.

This followed his decision not to participate in the presidential primary of his new party despite the nomination and interest forms being collected on his behalf by friends and associates.

Tambuwal is expected to win the Sokoto APC  primary election having been endorsed by the kingmakers in the party.

Imam Imam, his spokesman, tweeted: Many here are chanting: “Daga Alu sai Aminu Waziri,’ meaning Speaker will take over from Gov Wamakko.

He quoted Tambuwal as saying “I’m here to honour the call of Sokoto people to return home and serve them. I am here to continue the work of our leader, Gov Aliyu Wamakko… I assure Sokoto people that if given the mandate, I won’t let them down. I will continue with the legacies of our Leader.”

After picking the form at the party’s secretariat in Sokoto, he went to the government house to thank Wamakko “for his support”, according to Imam.

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-tambuwal-picks-sokoto-guber-form
And you were quick to jump to the conclusion that pro PDP threads are quick to make front page ( on the thread about David Mark's forgiveness of Cheche). Now, what if a PDP member says the same coz of this thread? You people are hardly ever objective.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by PStacks(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sokoto state HÁ§ just received libration

Sokoto state has just received blessing.

Sokoto state is in for some good times.

I wish he could be governor of my state.

Best wishes Tambuwal.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by watered(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
In fact I don vex; may God rule your home and life the way that your so called great president is ruling Nigeria....AMEN!!!
MuguliciousMUGU:
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by gramci: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
So he finally chickened out of the presidential race like a coward
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by kareemabidemi10(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

sokoto people will decide not a goat like you.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by frrank(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by kareemabidemi10(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

sokoto people will decide not a goat like you.
grin
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by dunkem21(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wish him Goodluck in his future political endeavours.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don't know why I like this man..#TeamTambuwal
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
It has been removed or hidden, probable lack of credible source. I have tried opening it thrice but all efforts proven abortive.
what the OP was saying is that Jonathan should have released a stÀtement condemning the act and announce the immediate suspension of the IGP so as to wash his hands(like pilate) and score political point. In other words, play to the gallery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transition Committee Proposes Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.