Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant (8519 Views)

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok,I've been dating this gal for 3years now nd its been going great ,she is the kinda person that really understands me and would never do anytin 2 hurt me , when I had problem with my business and dint know who to turn to , she stood by me and gave me support in which Eva way I needed it and yeah the sex was awesome too.
But here's the problem,I don't think I really love this girl and I don't wana sound like an asshole but its true,I tink I fell for her because of her awesome personality not because I really loved her, so few months back I took her out on a date and told her that I don't tink our relationship is gona work anymore,and yeah she cried and pleaded cos she has done nothing wrong , I felt bad but I can't just kip saying "I love you" to some1 I don't really love. Finally she accepted the breakup but each time she visits or I visit we do have sex "unprotected".
The last sex we had was three weeks ago and I knew I ejaculated inside of her and told her about it,she said don't worry that she was gona take care of it ,which I guess she Neva did because a day before yesterday she called my phone and asked if we could meet , we did and she told me that she is 3weeks pregnant . Am totally confused because I don't tink am up for that kinda responsibility, out of frustration I told her to abort it but she got really upset and said she won't .
Mehn , shit jux got real for me , I need advice ya'all please!
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chibwike(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
hmm...just get married to her ASAP

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Evina(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Congratulations smiley

I can supply you pampers at discounted rate wink

51 Likes

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by iceberylin(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=20pt]ţђęşę wђoŗęş ŗęālly āįŋţ loyāl angry[/size]

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Atesian(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
congrate bro

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dude marry that lady,a lady that could stand by u even when your business was falling and even supported you in all aspects?Mehn how I wish I was in your shoes....I think your problem is that u got her cheap,if she had played you,u won't be saying this

28 Likes

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ERCROSS(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pardon me but I had to burst out this laughters...
Hihiihahahahh..
Buhhahahaha.....
Chai...
Bros... Take heart ooo

**in olamide's voice :: fuccking with the devil...**

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Diffdeef(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kill yourself.

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Evina:
Congratulations smiley

Elvina iv bin following your posts. You give very sarcastic but witty replies!..lool

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by OohMpa: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
She don tie you down, Okpo sad

We players always preach safe sex but this boy from otueke with his single digit IQ started his Bsc on stupidity for not loving her, Msc for unpulotected sex and PhD for not taking resiponsible for thisi trap

Let's hope the baby no inherit your genes, Amu angry

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Evina(f): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
obitee69:

Elvina iv bin following your posts. You give very sarcastic but witty replies!..lool

smiley smiley smiley embarassed

Gracias
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by valdes00(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
D gal get sense, she no even follow u drag sef.... U said breakup n she agreed.... Na u b d mumu cos she don play u.. U no gt choice dan to marry her

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Evina:
Congratulations smiley

lol,this is 1 very funny comment,sent you a pm
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ţђęşę wђoŗęş ŗęālly āįŋţ loyāl angry[/size]
seconded
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by emperorchedda(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
OohMpa:
She don tie you down, Okpo sad

We players always preach safe sex but this boy from otueke with his single digit IQ started his Bsc on stupidity for not loving her, Msc for unpulotected sex and PhD for not taking resiponsible for thisi trap

Let's hope the baby no inherit your genes, Amu angry
I wonder so difficult for niggas to get preotected, especially when you're doing it with a lady you feel absolutely nothing for
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Evina(f): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
edozie04:
lol,this is 1 very funny comment,sent you a pm

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hey o.p here , c'mon guys! Really?? I've been following all ur coments here,hw about sum real solution? Marriage is outta d list guys am still very young .
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by awoononi(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2014
Try to talk issues out with her and let her know reasons why you can't have a baby right now and since it's still three weeks, there are drugs she can take that will take care of it easily without side effects. Don't marry her since you don't love her. Goodluck, man.

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2014
When you were busy having sex with her, you didn't need our help
When you broke up with her, you didn't need our help
Now she's pregnant and you need our help?

You no ready to be person papa but you no want wear condom straff woman. Smh!

You better call her folks and arrange for how you will pay her bride price.

Mme kap mkpa ishie. Nduk!

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Should have thought about that before having unprotected sex!

tygaweezy:
Hey o.p here , c'mon guys! Really?? I've been following all ur coments here,hw about sum real solution? Marriage is outta d list guys am still very young .
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Sorry, what is protected Sex ?

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2014
You should be mild with her,she might abort it....please don't marry her ooo
Marrying her ll be the worst night mare you never wanna have.

Cutting out of relationship don't need official notice...with your actions she ll leave her self.

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2014
You should be mild with her,she might abort it....please don't marry her ooo
Marrying her ll be the worst night mare you never wanna have.

Cutting out of relationship don't need official notice...with your actions she ll leave her self,trust me.
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tchigofigo(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2014
..hmmm, u wan tk woman play? U gast de xtra smart to escape if a woman realy prepares 4 u. U broke up n stil went on 2 av sex wit her.,she agreed n it didn't occur 2 u she was scheming shee? u cant eat ur cake n av it..u must nw learn to luv her.,i guess.,afta u'v wifed her

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by peterpaulis(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2014
grin grin ... Guy things dey way u fit do but we no fit talk ham for here ....
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tchigofigo(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2014
tygaweezy:
stil vry young? Well, u dnt av 2 get married, bt find a way to be responsible 4 d child..i mean get invlvd in his/her upbring
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2014
tchigofigo:

stil vry young? Well, u dnt av 2 get married, bt find a way to be responsible 4 d child..i mean get invlvd in his/her upbring

I've been waiting for some1 to say that, but here's the bigger problem... Where's she gona stay throughout the pregnancy?? My place aint a good idea cos my folks do visit every now and then without my notice and she's still in school and stays with her parents when she's back home,so its really a tight spot for me. Damn! Am sweating!
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by leemarhsparkz(f): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Hi tyga,u rilly gatto calm down on ds..buh obviously u'v gat a lotta faults on ds...yea *i knw ds body no b firewood thingy buh u rilly shudnt have had sex wih sum1 u broke up wih not to talk of avn it unprotected..now...my perspectiv on the solution is
shez gona bear ur first child..a part of u is in her already..u shudnt let her abort d baiby!...aint u d 1 on ur profile display pics?..ur a man aiidy..u nid to let ur mum knw bou ds...be ready to face wareva...take responsibility..u knw ur responsible for it deep down righ?...dear..give ur first son/daughter a chance..dont abort d unborn child plz..let ur parents knw bou it.God will surely provide for u to take gud care of little tyga!...plzz abortion wunt help!...learn to love dh girl.../LEEMARH/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by zonax(m): 2:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Hey bro why get yourself involved with a lady you dont love at first?
Prepare to be a father even of you don't marry her cos abortion is murder. (ma 2cents)
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by fecosequence(m): 3:14am On Nov 22, 2014
tk responsîbility for it bt let her knw ur nt rdy for marriage...nd mst esp let ur mum knw asap aldo she go scream!!bt she wl acept her...

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by RaeMystix: 3:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:
Congratulations smiley

Mean grin grin
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 22, 2014
tygaweezy:

Take her to a good lab and redo the test or collect her urine yourself and send it to the lab..she might be playing you to see what your reaction would be. Don't fall for that yet,give her a bottle and make sure you collect that morning urine yourself.

I Carried Her Bag And suddenly it seems me against the world(photo) / Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip / Corruption