Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (74871 Views)

VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) / GUYS!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 22, 2014
pls what is butt pad....... Z it a type of nigerian food?? I school in the states, havnt heard of such tho
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Cholls(m): 3:41am On Nov 22, 2014
My brother if na true u dey talk,one dey this club now grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by hyfr(m): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2014
CHAI Op dem use nyash swear for u. The tin dey vex, u go see lekpa girl like this from head to waist lekpa, nyash go come de like kokonbu, ah-ah and lekpa girls no de like use small pad na d big one dem de use. If dem make mistake do artificial increment, na die be that, u go see nyash tire
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 22, 2014
[deleted]
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:51am On Nov 22, 2014
mtcheeeeew.........*flies back to meeting*

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Viewing this topic: ellistmedia ,
PAT4HOT ( m), kaywiluv( f), hyfr, Bsc (m),bouqui009 (f ), mrbyron, joethinking( m), chxe, MosesEzekiel, sauer( m),GENTLENNAJI( m), faqman(m ), BannyE,udifrancis , engroke (m), opethom( m),Sharksblow( m), SmooshCHN , denkyw(m), NaijaNaWaa, chemvic, eugenela ,
Truckpusher (m), Obagazal,
Achillesgene (m), YoursGEJ( m), Preboy ,Elijah348 , tartar9 (m), babepink(f ),
yimikaa, milkytea (f), Teeneyo (m) and
42 guest(s)
pple no dey sleep again. una they seek way to oppose ladies fashion. but to b real,they r do this for we guy ooooo. let appreciate them for their consideration. sleep dey catch me.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by iPhone6(m): 3:57am On Nov 22, 2014
dedons:
So

Please buy her the iPhone 6 for christmas gift.
It is very cheap at www.buyomart.com

Lowest prices for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus - www.buyomart.com

iPhone 6
16GB=₦137,386
64GB=₦158,555
128GB=₦179,724

iPhone 6 Plus
16GB=₦158,555
64GB=₦179,724
128GB=₦200,893 - www.buyomart.com
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by milkytea(f): 4:00am On Nov 22, 2014
It's interesting that bums are always the topic on Nairaland... not once have I seen a topic admiring a woman's chest or even facial features.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by stormybucci(m): 4:01am On Nov 22, 2014
I and my female friends were walking home yesterday, when they started insulting a lady saying she wore"bombom " nd I asked wat they meant but they didn't tell me oooo but d girl butt big sha grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by stormybucci(m): 4:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Azukam1:
Viewing this topic: ellistmedia ,
PAT4HOT ( m), kaywiluv( f), hyfr, Bsc (m),bouqui009 (f ), mrbyron, joethinking( m), chxe, MosesEzekiel, sauer( m),GENTLENNAJI( m), faqman(m ), BannyE,udifrancis , engroke (m), opethom( m),Sharksblow( m), SmooshCHN , denkyw(m), NaijaNaWaa, chemvic, eugenela ,
Truckpusher (m), Obagazal,
Achillesgene (m), YoursGEJ( m), Preboy ,Elijah348 , tartar9 (m), babepink(f ),
yimikaa, milkytea (f), Teeneyo (m) and
42 guest(s)
pple no dey sleep again. una they seek way to oppose ladies fashion. but to b real,they r do this for we guy ooooo. let appreciate them for their consideration. sleep dey catch me.
u forget put ur name 4 day list ooo
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by samuelson06(m): 4:03am On Nov 22, 2014
OshovieWilliams:
You can easily tell if a girl's buttocks is fake by observing her attitudes towards herself and others.

1. She is very conscious of it: when a girl is overly conscious of her buttocks all the time, it could be a sign that it is fake. Maybe she feels inadequate about it; maybe she feels something that should be hidden is been shown. If she's wearing a butt pad, she may be wondering if there are bulges that could be suspicious.

2. She wants you to look at it. Go on-line and see photos of fake butts with the owners having a thing in common-"look at my....!"-they all want you to look at it.
Even in the real world, the real naturally beautiful girls don't even have time for beauty contests.
Unu na-anugo?

3. They price it too much. Since it boosts their self-esteem, it becomes a treasure to them. Most girls with natural bigger sized butts don't even have time for it. To them, there is more to their lives than that: it doesn't solve their problems; it rather attracts lucherous or "irresponsible" males to them. But those with the fake ones, always brag about it.

If you have more, feel free to add.
Let's educate and enlighten our brothers, together.

Imagine the kind of things you can sit to conceive. Leaders of tomorrow cry

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 22, 2014
milkytea:
It's interesting that bums are always the topic on Nairaland... not once have I seen a topic admiring a woman's chest or even facial features.

African men are obsessed with big bums unlike ppl like us that are born & bred in the States. grin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by milkytea(f): 4:08am On Nov 22, 2014
drlawizle:

African men are obsessed with big bums unlike ppl like us that are born & bred in the States. grin

Oh, I'm still African despite being born in the US smiley

No worries, many American Black men are the same.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Apparently the infiltration of fake yansh into the social ecosystem is such a national tragedy now that tips to detect this malarkey actually made front page.

Didn't know it was that serious.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by JayJustus(m): 4:13am On Nov 22, 2014
fake or no fake...I love that booty...I love that overloooooaaaaaaaaddddd cos e dey make me catch collllllldddddddd *d-banj*
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Jobyruz(m): 4:15am On Nov 22, 2014
mayapop:
They don't want you to touch it, cause it's fake!
hmm,talking from experience

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Olusharp(m): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2014
drlawizle:

i guess you meant State of Osun.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 22, 2014
OshovieWilliams:
You can easily tell if a girl's buttocks is fake by observing her attitudes towards herself and others.

1. She is very conscious of it: when a girl is overly conscious of her buttocks all the time, it could be a sign that it is fake. Maybe she feels inadequate about it; maybe she feels something that should be hidden is been shown. If she's wearing a butt pad, she may be wondering if there are bulges that could be suspicious.

2. She wants you to look at it. Go on-line and see photos of fake butts with the owners having a thing in common-"look at my....!"-they all want you to look at it.
Even in the real world, the real naturally beautiful girls don't even have time for beauty contests.
Unu na-anugo?

3. They price it too much. Since it boosts their self-esteem, it becomes a treasure to them. Most girls with natural bigger sized butts don't even have time for it. To them, there is more to their lives than that: it doesn't solve their problems; it rather attracts lucherous or "irresponsible" males to them. But those with the fake ones, always brag about it.

If you have more, feel free to add.
Let's educate and enlighten our brothers, together.

So people are still awake? Where shall we have our next meeting? BTW it's 3:19am in England. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 22, 2014
J
mayapop:
They we don't want you to touch it, cause it's fake!
yea I know
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by nemelu123(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2014
For Your Younger Ones
Jamb, Waec , Gce , Neco And All School Pume
Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone Call

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Jobyruz:
hmm,talking from experience
not really
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by slap1(m): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2014
OK. So this made FP? it's alright.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Jyea I know
lol! i saw what you did there
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Elnino4ladies: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Still sleepin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by ifaoni(m): 4:37am On Nov 22, 2014
o ga o
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 22, 2014
wat are dis numba of peepz doin up by dis time. duz it means dat vampires are back? *runs to mummy's room with speed*

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by mascot87(m): 4:39am On Nov 22, 2014
But this is not a fake yansh na. Even our frog get better backside pass our babes undecided

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by adedayourt(m): 4:41am On Nov 22, 2014
mayapop:
They don't want you to touch it, cause it's fake!

Stead of "they" why not use "we"

Cus I smell experience talking here wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2014
philipstweets:
pls what is butt pad....... Z it a type of nigerian food?? I school in the states, havnt heard of such tho
ewu!!! am sure u one of dem fake niqquhs rolling wit artificial gals. *wtcheeeew*

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2014
mayapop:
lol! i saw what you did there
Me is just playing
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Truckpusher(m): 4:50am On Nov 22, 2014
dedons:
and how does it reduce the price of garri in the market
Don't worry your head.
When you end up with those fake things your normal garri would become stones in your throat. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.