Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (75647 Views)

VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) / GUYS!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by cyprianlah(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Girls no go kill us! Fake butt, fake breast, fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake eye (cat eye), fake complexion and u want a real guy! Haba! Even devil dey vex for una sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by benuejosh: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2014
coolfredo:
frustrated soul , hw many life hav u affected, who hav u employed before, guy free ur self ok all works n no play makes BEnuejosh a dull boy
frustrated? Do i look like one? Smh. born with a silver spoon. #not boasting. Really wanna know abt it?. Self employed. Making it real big.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Billygee2u: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
These days they run with fake butt,fake hair,fake bre.ast and equally end up with fake guys too. grin
fake face etc .

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by kolamilan(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:
I av a small butt n I admit that most times I'm so bothered bout it but I seriously prefer having a small butt to a fake padded butts that is gonna make me look mad cos I'm conscious of it...
madame, we are the one to judge wheither it's small or not so do the needful.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by benuejosh: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2014
OlamiB:

Must every topic go in line with providing you a job? Its goood to have fun sometimes, this is weekend.
ok na. am self employed just incase..
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by tochman(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2014
This is really funny. Thank God say guys no get that kind time. Just imagine a guy wearing fake chests (p major) or fake abbs (six packs) undecided.. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by lukaino(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2014
mayapop:
They don't want you to touch it, cause it's fake!

So that lady gave u a dirty slap after touching it because it is fake?
Conclusion: any lady who slaps you for touching her bum, has a fake bum.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by CzarRex: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Chiscomax:
Burn the bottom with a cigar, if she does not scream then, it is fake...... If she screams then it is real
Hahahahaha..shey u wan kill d gurl ni sake of say u wan knw weda d bottom na fake or original
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by ROZZAYY(f): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Anoda female bashing thread. Nawa ooo. Make I siddon dey observe. Btw 3cycle hun, dey sell in yaba market or balogun, try oshodi too. Lolz

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Lakeshizu(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2014
tochman:
This is really funny. Thank God say guys no get that kind time. Just imagine a guy wearing fake chests (p major) or fake abbs (six packs) undecided.. Tufiakwa
fake abs.... pot belly can never be hidden grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
So girls really go all out to have fake bombom . I don't have a big bombom and I aint borthered because it has never stopped me from getting whatever I wonna get. Learn to be yourselves,babes,anyone that can't like u d way u are should go n hug transformer
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Tic4tac(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Lool
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Anoda female bashing thread. Nawa ooo. Make I siddon dey observe. Btw 3cycle hun, dey sell in yaba market or balogun, try oshodi too. Lolz
Ok thanks dear.
Ermmm Tymax please do you know balogun or yaba market? I need your help to ship somethings down to me. wink
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by tochman(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Lakeshizu:

fake abs.... pot belly can never be hidden grin grin grin grin

lol... I dey tell u grin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by aklaw1000: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2014
i no get eye to see am if i don nakedd her
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Jollymich(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Baby you try well some girl they take us do yeye how them go put that thing to confuse us thank God the look alone no dey move me na attitude matters
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by legendsilver(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I love it natural
God bless my baby till the end of days

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Caseless: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
These days they run with fake butt,fake hair,fake bre.ast and equally end up with fake guys too. grin
this guy ehn...
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by ROZZAYY(f): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:

Ok thanks dear.
Ermmm Tymax please do you know balogun or yaba market? I need your help to ship somethings down to me. wink
Tymax ke no o ask truckpusher or kingtom dem fit know
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Sheenor: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Shiooooooooooor tongue
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Ijaya123: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Ladies nowadays are so fake. From head to toe. Fake hair, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, fake skin, fake bust, fake tummy, fake butts, fake nails, etc. Haba! Kilode?
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Tymax(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Ty max ke no o ask truck pusher or king tom dem fit know
Lol. Rozzayy na wa o. I can ship it to her na grin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by henry66: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Elesta:
So girls really go all out to have fake bombom . I don't have a big bombom and I aint borthered because it has never stopped me from getting whatever I wonna get. Learn to be yourselves,babes,anyone that can't like u d way u are should go n hug transformer
.....nice post
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by quinty(f): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2014
You are right dear... Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Tymax(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2014
3cycle:

Ok thanks dear.
Ermmm Ty max please do you know balogun or yaba market? I need your help to ship somethings down to me. wink
Hehehe, don't worry. I will even deliver it in person. grin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by blakky97(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2014
OshovieWilliams:
You can easily tell if a girl's buttocks is fake by observing her attitudes towards herself and others.

1. She is very conscious of it: when a girl is overly conscious of her buttocks all the time, it could be a sign that it is fake. Maybe she feels inadequate about it; maybe she feels something that should be hidden is been shown. If she's wearing a butt pad, she may be wondering if there are bulges that could be suspicious.

2. She wants you to look at it. Go on-line and see photos of fake butts with the owners having a thing in common-"look at my....!"-they all want you to look at it.
Even in the real world, the real naturally beautiful girls don't even have time for beauty contests.
Unu na-anugo?

3. They price it too much. Since it boosts their self-esteem, it becomes a treasure to them. Most girls with natural bigger sized butts don't even have time for it. To them, there is more to their lives than that: it doesn't solve their problems; it rather attracts lucherous or "irresponsible" males to them. But those with the fake ones, always brag about it.

If you have more, feel free to add.
Let's educate and enlighten our brothers, together.
You have time.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Strawhat(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:
I av a small butt n I admit that most times I'm so bothered bout it but I seriously prefer having a small butt to a fake padded butts that is gonna make me look mad cos I'm conscious of it...
You're a real girl then! Not every girl in our society today think this way grin
#TeamNaturalButt wink

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL today 22nd Nov 2014, Time: 9am-6pm.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin Your vote counts and he needs it.. Here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Thanks!

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Ilekokonit: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2014
decode55:
there's actually no difference between an average Nigerian female & a scam artist grin grin

braine:
Women; scamming men in every way with fake everything since 6000BC..

The picture below reeks of deceit at the highest level.

But why go as far as attracting a man using a fake body

Men are in trouble.

Like the caption on the fake ass says, guys have to start looking beyond what they see.

It seems that in addition to the normal "due dilligence", one has to start doing a full structural survey just like you do to spot hidden defects when buying a house.

1 Share

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
lukaino:

So that lady gave u a dirty slap after touching it because it is fake?
Conclusion: any lady who slaps you for touching her bum, has a fake bum.
What are you talking about
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Odunharry(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
gbam...
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Strawhat(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Ijaya123:
Ladies nowadays are so fake. From head to toe. Fake hair, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, fake skin, fake bust, fake tummy, fake butts, fake nails, etc. Haba! Kilode?
Not all ladies tho! We've still got some real ladies out there man! U just have to search for them..

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL today 22nd Nov 2014, Time: 9am-6pm.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin Your vote counts and he needs it.. Here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.