Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo (4352 Views)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by arresa: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2014
personal59:

Pls where do u get your statistic from that more than half of the SW will vote for GEJ #yinmu
Just siddon there

He obviously pulled it from the part of his body where the sun doesn't shine..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by seanet01: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Yeske2:
He at least constructed Onitsha-Owerri road, which has GEJ constructed in the SE? In as much as i dislike OBJ, GEJ is 'worser' . His cluelessness is legendary and his minders ain't helping matters for him.
And this is shocking grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by omenka(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Ohhh!! Came late to this wonderful party yet again!! angry

Will reserve my comment for another thread.

The mean time let me just say Baba, nor be say you be saint oo, but regardless of all the bad bad things wen you been do before before, we throway salute say you yarn this matter just as e be. This puto wey you give us so na complete fvckup to the very core!! He dey pain me for you anytime wen I see am. Imagine say na person like Donald Duke you been carry gum Yar Adua for body, naija for certainly no jagajaga like this.

#Kick Out Below Average Performers from Aso Rock!
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Chai, OBJ opening his gorilla mouth to talk trash again? A man who can not organise his immediate family? A man who through the benevolence of the almighty God had power thrusted on him 2 times to rule Nigeria but wasted the golden opportunities? Oh, this is where I miss ABACHA cry

OBJ looted this country beyond imagination. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by chacoonder(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2014
my score for Jonathan's administration is 5%..And by all standard i think that is far below average..Obj was only charitable with the truth.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Adindupeter: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Yeske2:
Remodeled flooded airport abi, Onitsha- Owerri road completed by GEJ? And guess what, that's the only federal road in the SE worthy of mention
Do you live in the SE? Stop getting brainwashed by the saTANists
. He hasn't done anything but we'll give him 99.999% of our votes cum 2015. You can lament all you want..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Xano(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

GEJ remodelled Enugu Airport that now has international flights

GEJ completed the Owerri-Onitsha expressway which OBJ abandoned in 2006.

Enugu-Abakiliki expressway

most parts of the Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway.

GEJ has also remodelled the Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri. I saw this happen with my korokoro eyes.before GEJ that airport looked like a motor park

GEJ has built a new federal university in Afikpo, EBonyi State.

GEJ gave the SE her first COAS since the civil war

GEJ gave Igbos and southerners key ministerial positions like Petroleum,energy that have have traditionally been controlled by alhajis

The oil wells Abia regained from Rivers state stolen by Gowon

Those are just to mention a few

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Xano(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

This is laguardia airport in NY after a flood
The second is Bangkok
Nothing new
Heavy rains can cause flooding anywhere

Thank you
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Xano(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

Was OBJ better?

You couldn't even deny the things I wrote

When I come home,I fly to Owerri from Lagos
ThE change in the airport with GEJ is phenomenal
Remember that Igbos built Owerri airport from community effort in the old Imo under mbakwe and handed it over to FAA
And it remained the way it was up until just a few years ago

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Xano(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Yeske2:
He at least constructed Onitsha-Owerri road, which has GEJ constructed in the SE? In as much as i dislike OBJ, GEJ is 'worser' . His cluelessness is legendary and his minders ain't helping matters for him.

I've read your posts on this topic, babyosisi showed evidence, but you did none. It appears you rarely travel. In addition to hers, do you know there are two companies handling Aba-Port Harcourt road? Julius Berger and SETRACO. There are others.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Yeske2(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Xano:

I've read your posts on this topic, babyosisi showed evidence, but you did none. It appears you rarely travel. In addition to hers, do you know there are two companies handling Aba-Port Harcourt road? Julius Berger and SETRACO. There are others.
That the airports she displayed being flooded during a natural disaster is of no use, has Enugu had such recently? The topic is on the performance of GEJ, traveled or not, GEJ is a traitor as far as the SE is concerned. Nothing on ground, forget the media hype and stuff, babyosisi and millions of other Umuigbo will be home this Xmas to see things themselves
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Yeske2(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Adindupeter:
. He hasn't done anything but we'll give him 99.999% of our votes cum 2015. You can lament all you want..
Who cares, we remain where we are.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Xano(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Yeske2:
That the airports she displayed being flooded during a natural disaster is of no use, has Enugu had such recently? The topic is on the performance of GEJ, traveled or not, GEJ is a traitor as far as the SE is concerned. Nothing on ground, forget the media hype and stuff, babyosisi and millions of other Umuigbo will be home this Xmas to see things themselves

LOL!! Nothing?! LOL!! What media hype? Dude, I travel those roads. Enugu - Awka will take time to finish with the pace. I appreciate Julius Berger and SETRACO work along Aba - Port Harcourt road. I've seen the airport. By the way, you've not answered her questions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by ibedun: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Reading the comments here I wish I am an Igbo politician.

Politician in a country full of FOOLS.

These villagers count no of mansions and confuse that with the well being of people and community. Poverty has indeed harmed our mental faculty.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Yeske2(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Xano:

LOL!! Nothing?! LOL!! What media hype? Dude, I travel those roads. Enugu - Awka will take time to finish with the pace. I appreciate Julius Berger and SETRACO work along Aba - Port Harcourt road. I've seen the airport. By the way, you've not answered her questions.
What questions and is she in the SE? Tell us the state of the FG roads in the SE, we live here and see things ourselves so stop the lies.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by mcquin(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Adindupeter:

Good for you. Still wonder why you left out 0.1 percent. I know Ibos are selfish and only embittered because Jonathan is up against the North. Never a day have they thought of Nigeria 1st before their selfish tribal interest. In any case you've always had something against Nigeria and it won't end before 2015, but mark this Nigeria is bigger than any 1 tribe and will surely get through this mess called PDP

I need not tell you where i'm from because you will end up saying i'm a Yoruba or hausa posing to be what i'm not

Just wanna say "Nbok Daka ku sung", there are still those of us not blinded by tribe.

Lest 1 forget GeJ is getting 99.9 percent vote from S.E and S.S, so is APC getting 100percent from North and S.W.

I guess the fraction left to decide Nigeria's fate is the few others whose interest is Nigeria and not GEJ or BUHARI. The fraction that is tired of where we are and truly wants change.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by blemon44(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:

I dey pray 4 uncle jona

very good dear
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Adindupeter: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2014
mcquin:

Good for you. Still wonder why you left out 0.1 percent. I know Ibos are selfish and only embittered because Jonathan is up against the North. Never a day have they thought of Nigeria 1st before their selfish tribal interest. In any case you've always had something against Nigeria and it won't end before 2015, but mark this Nigeria is bigger than any 1 tribe and will surely get through this mess called PDP

I need not tell you where i'm from because you will end up saying i'm a Yoruba or hausa posing to be what i'm not

Just wanna say "Nbok Daka ku sung", there are still those of us not blinded by tribe.

Lest 1 forget GeJ is getting 99.9 percent vote from S.E and S.S, so is APC getting 100percent from North and S.W.

I guess the fraction left to decide Nigeria's fate is the few others whose interest is Nigeria and not GEJ or BUHARI. The fraction that is tired of where we are and truly wants change.
I only like change when it's positive. It's unfortunate that APC can't offer that.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Validated: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Great news Baba!! You did so well that Nigerians asked you to go for a THIRD TERM grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by banki(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2014
babyosisi:

GEJ remodelled Enugu Airport that now has international flights

GEJ completed the Owerri-Onitsha expressway which OBJ abandoned in 2006.

Enugu-Abakiliki expressway

most parts of the Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway.

GEJ has also remodelled the Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri. I saw this happen with my korokoro eyes.before GEJ that airport looked like a motor park

GEJ has built a new federal university in Afikpo, EBonyi State.

GEJ gave the SE her first COAS since the civil war

GEJ gave Igbos and southerners key ministerial positions like Petroleum,energy that have have traditionally been controlled by alhajis

The oil wells Abia regained from Rivers state stolen by Gowon

Those are just to mention a few

The president remodeled an airport and thats an achievment...the person wey come build the airport na wetin dem go call or do for him

Shut up with that enugu onitsha abakaliki road because i passed through from onitsha to abakiliki yesterday and i can tell you that the road is dusty and bad.....so i dont know what lie you arr telling

How did the appointment of ihejirika help the average ibo man on the street

How much money did gej recieve as compared to other presidents

Please i dislikr baba for foistering mediocrity on us.....
Except you stay in france... We herre in nigeria know we are insecure food is expensive kerosine and petrol are expensive housing is expensive roads aare bad electricity here in abakiliki where i am now is horrible
This man isnt ready for governancr the only people benefiting are his fellow thieves
And for praising them you ate probably part of them
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by mcquin(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Adindupeter:
I only like change when it's positive. It's unfortunate that APC can't offer that.

Well I haven't tried APC at the Federal level before so I can't say that. But I have tried PDP and won't want my kids to travel this same road.

Make I test APC 1st. If after 8 yrs,they don't perform, then I can rightly say they can't offer any better, i'd vote them out then. 8yrs no big pass the 15yrs when PDP don spend.

Can't fall for that shoeless story this time around. Can't believe 1 without shoes can be so power drunk to attack all oppositions with state instrument. From Amaechi in Rivers to Tambuwal.

It is under his watch that minorities started impeaching majorities and their speakers. From Rivers to Edo and now Ekiti. I'd rather not vote a party that intends to stiffle democracy and turn Nigeria into a Banana Republic. He allows these wrongful unconstitutional impeachment,yet he want's to remain there forever. Won't insult him but I believe his activities already depicts the animal in a power-drunk zoologist.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Adindupeter: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
mcquin:

Well I haven't tried APC at the Federal level before so I can't say that. But I have tried PDP and won't want my kids to travel this same road.

Make I test APC 1st. If after 8 yrs,they don't perform, then I can rightly say they can't offer any better, i'd vote them out then. 8yrs no big pass the 15yrs when PDP don spend.

Can't fall for that shoeless story this time around. Can't believe 1 without shoes can be so power drunk to attack all oppositions with state instrument. From Amaechi in Rivers to Tambuwal.

It is under his watch that minorities started impeaching majorities and their speakers. From Rivers to Edo and now Ekiti. I'd rather not vote a party that intends to stiffle democracy and turn Nigeria into a Banana Republic. He allows these wrongful unconstitutional impeachment,yet he want's to remain there forever. Won't insult him but I believe his activities already depicts the animal in a power-drunk zoologist.
. keep your vote and stop quoting me
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by mcquin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Adindupeter:
. keep your vote and stop quoting me

Ignored. I will continue to quote you till you give your life to Christ. Deal with that.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by Adindupeter: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
mcquin:

Ignored. I will continue to quote you till you give your life to Christ. Deal with that.
Get a life kid.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obj is jealous of GEJ. OBJ give us the list of your achievements.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo by mcquin(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Adindupeter:
Get a life kid.

Ok daddy borrow me yours!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ait Wants Tinubu To Withdraw Letter And Apologize On 4 Tv Stations / Power Tussle in Nigeria; SEASON 1- GAME OF ThRONE (photo Gallery) / Eko Atlantis. Water Runs Through The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.