Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (22970 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Davidson267(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Which state in Nigeria has the BEST of
wife
materials
1. ONDO
2. EKITI
3. EDO 4. OSUN
5. KOGI
6. KWARA
7. CROSS RIVERS
7. AKWA IBOM
8. KANO 9. LAGOS...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Beesluv: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edo

Op, hmmmm, does it mean that other states don't have wife materials

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by naturally: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cross Rivers
They are good in foodology and bedmatics. Some of them have good manners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by falconey(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
WHY is maiduguri not on the LIST?

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edo and Imo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by akinboyepelumi1: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fabdedon(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

WHY is maiduguri not on the LIST?
is that your state.. Besides its Amambra..
Ask your mummy

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by sugarvallly(f): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
edo state

100000 yards and above u will get

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Haba Akwa Ibom and cross River girls are it nau...that's no debate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am from abia.. i am wife material. 100yards grin

7 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by falconey(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
is that your state.. Besides its Amambra..
Ask your mummy

WTF? Don't joke with me boy.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Irep anambra... We're wife materials cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by jamex93(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lolx

All of una wey dey shout edo,

I no dey o grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by pTomz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
AKWA chicks na

d can manage d heck out of anyfing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fabdedon(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

WTF? Don't joke with me boy.
no offence boss..
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by xynerise: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Calabar or Owerri state grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

can I be the tailor, since you're a material?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
xynerise:
Calabar or Owerri state grin
so your wife is from either of those places?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
NinoBrown888:

can I be the tailor, since you're a material?

U can.. just oil.ur machine lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shezhawt:
Irep anambra... We're wife materials cheesy
You're miss Nairaland material. Why the fvck aren't you contesting?

Anambra - the only state I've visited that has totally left me dazed. The number of beautiful girls I saw walking on the street going about their daily business, I can not forget.

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Psalmwise(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Miltary Zone Keep off
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Blackett:
You're miss Nairaland material. Why the fvck aren't you contesting?

Anambra - the only state I've visited that has totally left me dazed. The number of beautiful girls I saw walking on the street going about their daily business, I can not forget.

Lool.. Thank you!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by jmoore(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

100 yards, so gi? You try oh.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

U can.. just oil.ur machine lipsrsealed

*smiles* it will be a pleasure..I've got morethan a barrel of oil stored.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lool.. Thank you!
So why aren't you contesting? You didn't get the memo?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edo state no doubt

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Welrez(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bayelsa: faithful, smart and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by xynerise: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
so your wife is from either of those places?
I didn't say so undecided
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by oyxah(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kogi grin

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Blackett:
So why aren't you contesting? You didn't get the memo?

I was actually nominated but am not interested... Seeing as am not constant here...

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:
Haba Akwa Ibom and cross River girls are it nau...that's no debate

Spot on dude! Akwa-Ibom females aren't the hypocritical lot.

They are homely enough to make you the best meals and keep your home,

Then when in between the sheets, they are liberal enough to explore sexual fantasies with you.

Now tell me why anyone wouldn't want such ladies?

#iRepAkwaIbom #PromiseLand

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by YUNGLURD(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Make I book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / Dear Broke Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.