Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha (49456 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering / Ex-Zambian President Arrested For Nigerian Oil Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by hmohammed(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2014
teemanbastos:
is dis nt d chadian presido jonathan went dining with..??
Jonathan na bokoharam sponsor

Jonathan is truely a sponsor of Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by teadrake(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2014
mathskill:
Typical Southerner. You claim to be educated,exposed,current and progressive but you are stereotypical,prejudiced and a hypocrite. You are filled with nothing but vile and hatred. All this aboki did was point out were the evidence adds up but since you know there is truth in what he said you decide to attack his intellect,his religion and try to blackmail him of being a suicide bomber.
If you were sensible as u think u are why dont u be logical and refute his claim with facts instead of resorting to name calling. Alas maybe you dont even have the brain to do that.
God bless you my humbly, sensible fellow.it is rather unfortunate that some people's cluelessness is of high magnitude,watering their stinking dirty mouth around

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by hmohammed(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2014
brainpower:
Who still takes Sahara Reporters seriously? This is the kind of reaction they expected when they released this news that's after running it through their sponsors. The head of Sahara Reporters have come out openly to voice his opinion about the govt saying the govt is the worst thereby confirming that he isn't a supporter of the govt in this vain he would do anything to prove his assertions that the govt is bad to make sure he isn't put to shame and is proved right, therefore they are no longer supposed to be a media house you go to if you want to get an unbiased news about the country. This isn't about being a supporter of GEJ or not, it is about the normal reasoning of a human being except you are biased too, I used to give them some credit until last 2weeks after the 5million dollars house issues and his comments thereafter. If you are bringing media houses to stand as judges for anything partaining governance in this country, I think where others are still trying not to take sides, Saharareporters has shown that its already taking sides. Therefore isn't qualified to stand.

I know they have their sources of information, but I will wait till the Chadian Govt comes out to deny this report, very soon the loopholes in this report will be clear.when they deny it, then I will comment.

What rubbish is dis one saying. Just accept the plain fact that Jonathan is the main sponsor of Bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by cannonnier(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2014
vivalavida:

Dumbo
Those governments collude to allow the safe passage of arms to these insurgents while your APC funds the insurgents

So you mean the Chadian(Dabey) and the Nigerian(Gej) government give a safe pass to the smuggled weapons, while APC are the ones who paid for the weapons?

Typical of a brain dead TANOID. May you be a victim of your lies.

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by tabisegroup(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
grin
seanet02:
This what was we were talking about.
ur confusing just as Nigeria
seanet02:
seanet02:
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by tabisegroup(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2014
pls is boko haram recruiting ?
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Fourwinds: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Good
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by dvee2: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2014
PStacks:
WE ARE NOT BLESSED.
"Forty nine innocent little boys were butchered by Boko Haram in their schools on November 10, 2014 as they resumed class in Yobe state. The question must be asked: is there any limit to the depravity of these monsters and those that secretly support and encourage them?
I may not know much but one thing that I know is this: the spilling of innocent blood has terrible consequences for both the land on which it is spilt and for those that spill it. I am talking about long-term generational consequences.
This is the more so when that blood is the blood of children. Our girls are kidnapped from their schools, abducted, raped, married off and sold into slavery and we call ourselves blessed.
Our little boys are bombed to smithereens in their schools, their young lives are snuffed out, there is no sense of outrage and no one is brought to book yet we call ourselves blessed.
Our level of sensitivity has been seared to a point that we don’t care anymore and we are no longer moved when we hear about the horrors being inflicted on our people yet we call ourselves blessed.
When will we appreciate the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong with us? I had every reason to feel so sad on the day that the news from Yobe came but my initial sadness was quickly overwhelmed by a deep and burning rage.
The saddest aspect of it all is that even now, most Nigerians still can’t see or feel that evil despite the daily bombings, killings, abductions and kidnappings.
The truth is that until Boko Haram takes over the entire north and knocks on the gates of the south, Nigerians will continue to act as if the whole thing is no big deal and that whatever atrocities that Boko Haram commit really doesn’t matter. That is how short-sighted, insensitive, depraved and ignorant we have become.
We are a people that have no conscience and we no longer care when our citizens are treated like filth or slaughtered like flies. There is no other country and no other people in the world that suffers from our particular type of affliction. We are suffering from a strange disease.
Nigeria is not blessed, she is cursed and she is in dire need of deliverance. If we were not cursed how can we act as if all is well and how can we be normal after 49 of our school children were bombed to death in one fell swoop.
This single outrageous and horrendous act is enough to traumatise most nations and most people for the next ten years, but not us. Most of us are indifferent: we shut it out and act as if it never happened.
We are a strange land of strange men and women. We are a land where the nepthalim hold sway. We are a land that enjoy to watch others suffer injustice, persecution and wickedness and where the youth would rather rant on facebook and twitter than risk their lives by marching on the streets and demanding change.
We are a land that despise the learned and that celebrate ignorance. We are a land that hates the truth and that worships mammon. We are a land where courageous and righteous men suffer hardship, humiliation, injustice and persecution whilst evil men are reverred and exalted.
We are a land that claims to love God but that does everything that is contrary to His counsel and His will. We are a land where brother eats sister and where sister eats brother. We are a land where parents trade off the future, the destiny and the glory of their own children for a pittance and where men sell their souls to the devil for fame, power and wealth.
We are a land where children are killed and maimed, where women are dehumanised and turned into desperate harlots by virtue of the circumstances in which they are forced to live and where evil is nurtured, encouraged and glorified.
We are a land that continues to dance, to make merry and to rejoice even as it’s weakest and most vulnerable citizens are butchered and even when it’s very own children are slaughtered like christmas turkeys and sallah rams. I see all this and I say shame on us all: from the highest to the lowest we have all failed. From the pauper to the prince and from the servant to the king we are all guilty. Shame on us, more than 8thousand nigerians have died and over 1million have become homeless becoming refugees in their own country..800thousand have fled to neighbouring countries, Yet we pretend as if nothing is wrong. Eagles played last night in uyo without holding a minute silence in respect for the dead boys and u expected them to win? We are a heartless nation.
Our hope and salvation lies in one thing and one thing alone: the love of the Lord God of Hosts, the mercy of the Ancient of Days and the grace of the Living God. I have little doubt and abundant evidence to prove that He still loves us despite the evil that is inherent in us...
A couple of weeks back a courageous Canadian soldier was killed by an insane terrorist who stormed the Canadian Parliament and who held their political leaders hostage until he himself was killed. The whole world rose up and condemned this callous act and rightly came to a standstill.
Most importantly the Canadian government and people honoured the dead and paid him tribute after tribute. It was very moving and highly appropriate. That soldier deserved no less. Everyone in Canada, and indeed throughout the civilised world, was talking about it and people were very sad.
That is how normal people and normal countries are meant to react to such things and that is how sane and civilised people are expected to behave. Yet in Nigeria it is not so. In this country hundreds of our people are slaughtered in 100 different ways and abducted every week and there is no sense of panic or alarm.
There are no tears, there is no urgency, there is no passion, there is no anger, there are no demonstrations or demands for those that commit this evil to be brought to justice, there is no support for our security agents and military, there is no sense of national outrage and most important of all there is no genuine empathy or sympathy for the victims and casualties of terror even though most of them are women and children. It is just business as usual and our nation is flying on auto pilot. Let us hope and pray that we don’t eventually go into free-fall and crash.

Each time I want to give up on Nairaland and our youth, some writer like this comment comes on and gives me hope that at least I am not alone on this thought. For only 20k a month, our youths come online to defend the indefensible. It's not a problem they say, they are killing their people. Grossly insane. Our politicians have succeeded in dividing us,yet when the war rages on, they run with their family abroad. You might think Boko Haram only wants the north,you may be wrong because terrorist never have enough, the moment they capture Abuja, they will demand for Lagos and Portharcourt. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by muh4lyf(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

This part of the report is not true.
Mr Sherrif was on a private visit to Chad when President Jonathan arrived Chad.
What other part of the report is disinformation,lies, propaganda and statistics?

Saharareporters is a compromised vehicle.
Saharareporters,
did a helicopter crash in Yola on 21/11/2014?
Some foolish people blinded by religion and tribal stuff would see the glaring truth and still be supporting the useless GEJ was sherrif not with them in the meeting whether they travel together or not he was there. I hate it when people that calls themselves educated spit shit like this....

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by evacuator: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2014
teemanbastos:
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by 1025: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2014
PDP - Power.

why will America support a govt that is playing a hide and seek game with the lives of her citizens?

pdp has a lot to explain as it concerns their roles in the on going boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Hamazz1: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2014
whn sme of us asserted dt theres more to this 2 ds BH insurgency in d light of obvious cover ups conspiracy n compplacency on d part of d govt we where almst set ablaze on ds forum now d writing is on d wall 4evry1 to c.4those of us living in d north we alwys knew there was more than d govt wld hv us belve to those who care 2b objctve nt subjctve strt askin gej whose BH.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2014
hmohammed:

Jonathan is truely a sponsor of Boko haram

foolish ediot.

This is confirmation that the arabs and their ab0kui minions are waging a jihad in northern Nigeria

The Chadian President is a confirmed Boko Sympathizer and sponsorer of Islamic Jihad.

Idris Deby is married to an Arab Militia warlord's daughter.

January 20, 2012 (KHARTOUM) – The Sudanese capital Khartoum was preoccupied on Friday by the wedding ceremony of Chad’s President Idriss Deby, and daughter of Sudan’s Janjawiid militia leader, Musa Hilal, which took place at a top hotel and was attended by a host of dignitaries led by President Omer al-Bashir.

A confirmed Janjawiid Militia warlord happens to be his father inlaw.

The marriage made headlines when Idris Deby paid a whooping 26 million U.S. dollars as bride price.

The polygamous Chadian leader became engaged to Hilal’s daughter, Amani, during his most recent visit to Khartoum in November. According to press reports, Deby paid a $26 million dowry of which $25 million was paid to Musa Hilal and the rest to his daughter in the form of gold and jewellery.

Hilal is the poster boy of the fearsome Janjawiid Arab militias which were mobilised by the Sudanese government to quell an insurgency that broke out in Sudan’s western region of Darfur in 2003.

That counter-insurgency campaign, which mainly targeted African ethnic groups on account of their affiliation to the insurgents, has led to the death of approximately 300,000 people and the displacement of more than 2.7 million, according to United Nation figures.

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) imposed travel and financial sanctions on Hilal and three other individuals in April 2006. However, unlike other individuals including Sudan’s president, he is not wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC).

Deby was not present during the wedding ceremony which took place at Rotana Hotel on Africa Street in Khartoum.

Security was increased at the five-star hotel from the early in the morning, with more than 100 police personnel involved, sources told Sudan Tribune.

The hotels guests were barred from getting close to the swimming pool area which witnessed the celebrations following the contract of the marriage, in which president Bashir represented the bride while Deby was represented by a family relative named Abdo Ongi.

The wedding was originally scheduled to take place on 10 January but was postponed due to travel commitment of president Bashir and Deby.
http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article41358

That is not the crux of the matter but the kind of weapons that were intercepted with a high level aide of the Chadian President.

The weapons were Surface to air missiles.

Boko Haram has no air capabilities only the Nigerian Forces do. The Air force has been influential in dealing with the insurgents from the ground.

Supplying them with these types of weaponry will surely have an impact on the Nigerian forces air superiority.

Our Enemies are growing by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Princecharmin(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
U dey use me book space too

dedons:
b for bomb
TheProdigy:
yomalex:
Whither
Space Bookers' Association of Nairaland(Nairaland)...... sad
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2014
xwolverine:

Nigerians, we love taking ourselves too seriously.

Don't make me laugh, the Chadian airforce has 4 mig-29's and 6 su-25, these two fighter jets can strike Lagos without leaving the Chadian airspace. How would you bomb them, please tell me, is it alpha jets that would pursue mig-29? Or are you thinking of striking Chad with amdioha? grin

This is what you get when the NAF top brass doesn't put money where there mouth is. I'm not sure they've even seen a mig-29 sales team, talk less of buying one.

Shut your trap Mr. Self-hater.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by chidiebere2020(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2014
dvee2:

Each time I want to give up on Nairaland and our youth, some writer like this comment comes on and gives me hope that at least I am not alone on this thought. For only 20k a month, our youths come online to defend the indefensible. It's not a problem they say, they are killing their people. Grossly insane. Our politicians have succeeded in dividing us,yet when the war rages on, they run with their family abroad. You might think Boko Haram only wants the north,you may be wrong because terrorist never have enough, the moment they capture Abuja, they will demand for Lagos and Portharcourt. A word is enough for the wise.
they can capture north even southwest but any attempt on east is end of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by muh4lyf(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2014
vivalavida:
I have always suspected the chadian and Nigerien government in this boko haram debacle. All their arm supply comes from that route.
Meanwhile,their major financers is the APC. No one should forget that.
You are foolish,you want to believe GEJ is behing bokoharam as well believe what they GEJ caucus made you believe... Mumu... That what you are and that's why they were able to finger your brain...
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Frankenstein: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2014
The big picture here is... If enough proof is acquired and the Chadian president is indicted. He should either resign or be impeached and then face the law or Nigeria will have to invade Chad and put the man down.

We've lost thousands of soldiers and civilians to the boko haram carnage and a sitting president of neighbouring country was involved in the mess all along!

He indirectly murdered the casualties of the terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by BigBen10: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2014
how I wish Nigeria were wise and better. By now we should have pushed back bokoharam in chad and part of the Cameroons and then invade those countries in the name of our own security. Just like the Americansate doing.

..Only If.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Princecharmin(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2014
mrgreen4real:
Why telling us when he would go unpunished. Jonathan handles these kind issues softly otherwise some highly placed citizens would be in jail now. If you really want a change in nigeria vote Buhari the man who has zero tolerance for corruption. The man who did well during his leadership.
watz dis one saying ....mumu! Go carry d booharee come make i dey see u

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by muh4lyf(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2014
kenex4ever:
All this bigots blaming GEJ for meeting with d chad president to join in d fight against bokoharam, U should also blame him for meeting with cameroun and Benin R. presidents too. How do u xpect him to know their intentions if truly the chad president has a hand in it?
You are stupid. You are foolish. You are blind. And that's why they GEJ and others were able to finger you brain...

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Pennyways: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2014
waiting for a truthful journalists to confirm this

anything sahara report is either fake or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Chigold101(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2014
teemanbastos:
was what they discussed published? Don't u think GEJ went there to give him a silent warning?

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2014
teemanbastos:

It shows you have no common sense! To help your understanding, if you travel on a vehicle with unknown arm rubber, does that means you are a rubber?

1 Like

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by mastercee(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2014
johnbuck81:
shut up there...is ur father better than jonathan?#nonsense

Here they come..... #BloodyPDPigs
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by muh4lyf(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2014
johnbuck81:
shut up there...is ur father better than jonathan?#nonsense
I pray his dad or mine is not like GEJ even if that's make me the son of a billionaire who kills his people cos he wants to become president by force... Perhaps your dad can do anytin to gain power even if it's meant taking your life.. You are stupid and dull and that's why they were able to finger your brain
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by YourCoffin: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2014
If this report is true, I believe the Chadian government it just a proxy. This BH menace is bigger than the Chadian government.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by watchindelta(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2014
film trick shocked shocked shocked again
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2014
This is how it works, APC rogue chieftains transfer money to an agent in Saudi Arabia, agent transfer to Chadian president and he funds boko haram with the money by buying weapons.

I sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by proxillin(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2014
I knew Jonathan is the kingpin of bokoharam. Nigerians will soon know the truth, but it will will be late
Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by xwolverine: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Billyonaire:

Shut your trap Mr. Self-hater.

I would normally not engage someone like you who uses vulgarity to drive home their points, if you had a superior line of argument, why make maledecent statements. By your response you have shown how mature an intelligent you are, resorting to temper tantrums when you have nothing of repute to reply with.

This is not about self hating, it's about incompetence, the best time to rearm is in time of peace. When Chad was negotiating for mig-29's 2 years ago, we were busy with subsidy fraud, no foresight or preemptive acquisitions. Just parking a squadron of SU-30 in a Tarmac somewhere in the south East airforce base, would be a deterrent to our neighbours, we don't even need to fly them to achieve this aim. As of today 23 November 2014, nigeria doesn't have any mordernised air defence system, what we have was purchased in the 70's despite what we are making daily from crude sales, and you think France would be happy to have a rich nation as neighbours to its former colonies in africa? A United nigeria is a threat to other African nations any day anytime.

We are where we are because of the lack of commitment on the part of the NAF top brass. $2 Billion was approved for the purchase of military hardwares, what do we get, purchase of VIP transport hellicopters. They have turned the NAF to a transport company, at this point in our history as a nation when we have insurgents declaring a full scale war on Nigeria, our priority is purchasing 2 Augusta wetland VIP hellos, cash down. I've never seen an unserious set of administrators like what we have presently, abeg don't get me started.

2 Likes

Re: Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha by successmart(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2014
vivalavida:

So suprised an aboki like you can string some words and form a correct sentence. Congratulations.

Meanwhile,have u gone for your own suicide mission?
Go and collect your own bomb before it is too late.
I knw your dreaming of 72 virgins too

wake up RIFRAF , these are some reminders to you; have you heard about jailani Aliyu, sanusi lamido sanusi, Halima Alumo,idris kutigi to mention but a few ? Ok, i gave assignment to research very well into history but if you cannot do that ,i will order my young brother in nursery one to put you through. By the way if you still need the N20000 per month Dangote can pay you N1million. na only you waka come. Nincompoop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.