Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Absolute Proof Of God's Existence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence (12845 Views)

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / Three Arguments For God's Existence / I May No Longer Believe In God Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by cold(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were they thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools! Romans 1 vs 20-22 #ifeness #kay17 #plaetton
You're still quoting from a story book that has been considered invalid. Let me reiterate,go fetch me your god let me have a one on one with him/it/she whatever. I can't keep up these shenanigans with you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

How convenient.
The god that you know so much, pray to and sing to. The god that has a son, loves Israel more than Africa. The god that demands payment and threatens to barbeque humanity who reject him IS NOW A MYSTERY

So religion is now the worship of mystery. Right?
A mystery that you are so sure exists, right?

Well then, can we all now agree that MYSTERY CREATED THE UNIVERSE?

Lmao best reply so far! A god that made it clear he only loves Israel.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were they thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools! Romans 1 vs 20-22 #ifeness #kay17 #plaetton

Any book older than 10 years is outdated and invalid.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

And that we have a detailed account of where he was buried right?
The disciples were accused of stealing Jesus' body. They were all persecuted and killed, safe for John. Could they have laid up their lives if it were fake. The book of Revelations was written when christianr were killed and persecuted in order to give them hope. Even Paul was once a persecutor, who met with Jesus and later ended up with fatal death and hopefully he is in Heaven with Amen. smiley
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

Lmao best reply so far! A god that made it clear he only loves Israel.
Istrael got the love of God because of her founding fathers. They also were beaten when they followed evil imagination e.g. The Roman siege which happened after the death of Amen and the Holocaust, both forseen. Through Jesus, both we and Jews are now one, no male, no female, one in the eyes of the most High.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
Istrael got the love of God because of her founding fathers. They also were beaten when they followed evil imagination e.g. The Roman siege which happened after the death of Amen and the Holocaust, both forseen. Through Jesus, both we and Jews are now one, no male, no female, one in the eyes of the most High.

Then you see why we say your god is not real. Love is unconditional,your god loved Israel because of their founding fathers? Are you kidding me?

Next time you need to say "you and the Jews" not me "us" please! I am loved,i have always been.

2 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
The disciples were accused of stealing Jesus' body. They were all persecuted and killed, safe for John. Could they have laid up their lives if it were fake. The book of Revelations was written when christianr were killed and persecuted in order to give them hope. Even Paul was once a persecutor, who met with Jesus and later ended up with fatal death and hopefully he is in Heaven with Amen. smiley

Were you an eye witness? If you wanna proof the existence of your god,give us a primary account, not them say them say.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:
You argue that everything must have a beginning, then you contradict your claim by stating that god does not have a beginning.
No matter how you spin it, god contradicts his own existence.

Better than the contradiction of the universe existing without a beginning. Or supposing that it popped out of nothingness-an absurdity.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

Any book older than 10 years is outdated and invalid.

This is one of the most foolish statements I've ever seen on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmalot121:
Istrael got the love of God because of her founding fathers. They also were beaten when they followed evil imagination

Chai! We must do something about this plague on Africa.

I can literally feel the collective IQ of the continent dropping with each comment.

3 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by DeepSight(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
cold:
Let me reitetrate,go fetch me your god let me have a one on one with him/it/she whatever.

How about let's arrange lunch or dinner for you and God? What restaurant do you prefer? Any particular preferences for food, wine and music? Cutlery? Hmmm?

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by plaetton: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
DeepSight:

How about let's arrange lunch or dinner for you and God? What restaurant do you prefer? Any particular preferences for food, wine and music? Cutlery? Hmmm?
Hey grin

Which woodwork did u just emerge from?

My salutation. grin
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by plaetton: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

Chai! We must do something about this plague on Africa.

I can literally feel the collective IQ of the continent dropping with each comment.

Bingo!

Bros this is what the battle here is all about.
The collective IQ of the continent.
There is no true African that should not shed a tear after reading that.

And these are the people with whom we are expected to discuss and debate with.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
UyiIredia:

Maybe because you are a fool. Are we supposed to believe anything without a reliable source?
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by DeepSight(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

Hey grin

Which woodwork did u just emerge from?

My salutation. grin

I dey. I promised you I cannot argue up and down again. We are brief visitors here and anyone who wishes to see can see, or not. God is beyond that which you may ever contemplate. You can just take a second and draw in your entire life and memories, it would help: what you are, where you are going, and the purpose of your sojourn. You can reflect on your birth, if you or anyone remembers such, or even try to count the hairs on your head. You can sleep, and wake up, and propound and argue again and again. It is up to you. God is what IT is. Life is what it is.

No amount of argument or intellectualism, or the pretense of it, will change a DOT of that which has always been, that which IS, and that which will be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by TheFury: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=UyiIredia post=28282630]

Assin the silliest thing I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Mein Gott!.....any book older than 10years is invalid because you want to prove the non existence of God. I am getting you.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by TheFury: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Many thinkers, artists, writers, musicians, politicians, warriors etc have advanced diverse theories about the non existence of God for whatever reason they came up with.

To all the "smart-free born-enlightened-scientific-identity ripped out" fellows who believe powerfully and are absolutely convinced that there is nothing called God....only a "vindictive-bias-unintelligent-vagina loving deity", please I beg you to hold on firmly to your beliefs. Some of you think you have discovered the secrete to your existence and universe cos you can reproduce elaborate theories advanced by individuals who couldn't even explain how a grass grows everyday.

If you cannot see anything when you wake up from your bed everyday that tells you something about the nature of God then congratulations! You cannot even explain how a single strand of hair on your head can be created yet you are So confident, so sure, so absolute that there is no God, there is no beginning and end in time. Many intelligent people have taken your very "sound and reasonable" road, trust me you ain't the first neither will you be the last to doubt the existence of God. Keep the fire burning, "do what thou will".......its all a hoax...there is no God.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by PoomPoko(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:
You argue that everything must have a beginning, then you contradict your claim by stating that god does not have a beginning.
No matter how you spin it, god contradicts his own existence.
Not holding brief for the theist apologists here but I think arguing otherwise will lead to a logical roller coaster... If ALL THINGS MUST have a beginning, then here HAS TO BE THAT FIRST INSTANCE that kick-starts the other events lest We will have a case of A causing B, B bringing about C, C giving rise to D and D leading to A. No?
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by plaetton: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
DeepSight:

I dey. I promised you I cannot argue up and down again. We are brief visitors here and anyone who wishes to see can see, or not. God is beyond that which you may ever contemplate. You can just take a second and draw in your entire life and memories, it would help: what you are, where you are going, and the purpose of your sojourn. You can reflect on your birth, if you or anyone remembers such, or even try to count the hairs on your head. You can sleep, and wake up, and propound and argue again and again. It is up to you. God is what IT is. Life is what it is.

No amount of argument or intellectualism, or the pretense of it, will change a DOT of that which has always been, that which IS, and that which will be.

Are humans special from all living species on earth, or in the universe?

Do you think you have figured out the meaning and purpose of life, or do you think that life , purpose and meaning are things that deserves continued a d relentless study and questioning?

2 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheFury:
Many thinkers, artists, writers, musicians, politicians, warriors etc have advanced diverse theories about the non existence of God for whatever reason they came up with.

To all the "smart-free born-enlightened-scientific-identity ripped out" fellows who believe powerfully and are absolutely convinced that there is nothing called God....only a "vindictive-bias-unintelligent-vagina loving deity", please I beg you to hold on firmly to your beliefs. Some of you think you have discovered the secrete to your existence and universe cos you can reproduce elaborate theories advanced by individuals who couldn't even explain how a grass grows everyday.

If you cannot see anything when you wake up from your bed everyday that tells you something about the nature of God then congratulations! You cannot even explain how a single strand of hair on your head can be created yet you are So confident, so sure, so absolute that there is no God, there is no beginning and end in time. Many intelligent people have taken your very "sound and reasonable" road, trust me you ain't the first neither will you be the last to doubt the existence of God. Keep the fire burning, "do what thou will".......its all a hoax...there is no God.

Google "hair physiology" and you'll learn how hair follicles are made, sustained, and destroyed.

Here is everything you need to know about grasses, including how each single blade manages to spring out of the soil.
http://home.howstuffworks.com/grass1.htm

If that is insufficient, then purchase any old textbook on botany. They're really cheap, less than ten bucks. Many of them cost 99 cents.

You have yet to produce an argument why I should believe that a dead Jew rose from the dead two thousand years ago and still goes around talking to Nigerian pastors today.

How is that even a remote possibility? Is that a common occurrence around your area?

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Srew404: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

Do you think you have figured out the meaning and purpose of life, or do you think that life , purpose and meaning are things that deserves continued a d relentless study and questioning?

Uhmmm..... Plaetton!
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by DeepSight(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

Try and dwell on these things yourself my brother. I am not the knower of all things.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

Are humans special from all living species on earth?

Ask him again.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by plaetton: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
DeepSight:

Try and dwell on these things yourself my brother. I am not the knower of all things.
My questions, dear friend, highlights the fundamental differences our world views.

I am for continued scrutiny of existence, questioning every assumption, assembling bits of knowledge here and there, ever trying to get a clearer picture.
You and others, on the hand, have already concluded that it's all figured out, case closed.
As such, you feel discomfort when people like me challenge your absolute facts.

2 Likes

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

Maybe because you are a fool. Are we supposed to believe anything without a reliable source?
I know how it feels quiting your faith, but when one's faith has failed valid scrutiny, be like a man, cave in.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheFury:

Big bang, which Ifeness holds as the source of his existence is just an intellectual combination of facts and fiction.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
ifeness:

Were you an eye witness? If you wanna proof the existence of your god,give us a primary account, not them say them say.
Did you witness evolution and big bang?
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Emmalot121(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

My questions, dear friend, highlights the fundamental differences our world views.

I am for continued scrutiny of existence, questioning every assumption, assembling bits of knowledge here and there, ever trying to get a clearer picture.
You and others, on the hand, have already concluded that it's all figured out, case closed.
Sir Arthur Keith summarizes the evolution doctrine as follows: “Evolution is unproven and unprovable. We believe it, however, because the only alternative is an act of creation by a God, and that is unthinkable.” IS THIS ACTUALLY WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN? #ifeness #kay17
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by cold(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

You have yet to produce an argument why I should believe that a dead Jew rose from the dead two thousand years ago and still goes around talking to Nigerian pastors today.

How is that even a remote possibility? Is that a common occurrence around your area?

Lmao! The way these guys hold on tenaciously to these beliefs is ludicrous. Yet, not a shred of proof of this god's existence besides what is written in a book over 2,000 years old. Funny thing is they don't consider other beliefs as true,they fail to realise that for the same reasons they dismiss other gods is why we dismiss theirs

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by TheFury: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=Weah96 post=28284806]

Google "hair physiology" and you'll learn how hair follicles are made, sustained, and destroyed.

Here is everything you need to know about grasses, including how each single blade manages to spring out of the soil.
http://home.howstuffworks.com/grass1.htm

If that is insufficient, then purchase any old textbook on botany. They're really cheap, less than ten bucks. Many of them cost 99 cents.

Loooooooooooool.........assin looool...the exact response I anticipated.....dude you really think you sound smart and enlightened right now?......I told smartass Atheists like you already, please and please "do what thou will" I bet you recognize those words. If I have to produce an argument for someone so complete, and knowledgeable about the universe such as yourself on the existence of God it means God doesn't really exist!.....thanks for the tip on botany, didn't know those books where so cheap, maybe will find out more on some flowers being reading about.

Remember God doesn't exist, and....erm....Nigerian pastors are all frauds, spirituality and faith is dead. Stick right with that.
Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheFury:
Loooooooooooool.........assin looool...the exact response I anticipated.....dude you really think you sound smart and enlightened right now?......I told smartass Atheists like you already, please and please "do what thou will" I bet you recognize those words. If I have to produce an argument for someone so complete, and knowledgeable about the universe such as yourself on the existence of God it means God doesn't really exist!.....thanks for the tip on botany, didn't know those books where so cheap, maybe will find out more on some flowers being reading about.

Remember God doesn't exist, and....erm....Nigerian pastors are all frauds, spirituality and faith is dead. Stick right with that.

And I've told Faithers like yourself in the past, stop saying God doesn't exist.

You're only making a fool out of yourselves. If you weren't a shameless coward, you would have used the name of your God.

According to Jesus in the bible, Muslims and atheists are headed to the same location, you m)oron.

Belief in God is irrelevant. The name of the God is all that matters. Name your God and defend his existence here, and prove that you're not a noisy coward.

1 Like

Re: Absolute Proof Of God's Existence by DeepSight(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
plaetton:

I am not sure that they do, nor am I sure that you can recognize or know my world view at all. If previously you may even have had a semblance, today it would look like something completely alien to you.

I don't know from where you derive the above imagination. But I can assure you it is your imagination.
I for one, have not figured anything out - nor has anyone - compared to what there is to be figured out - if at all it will be by "figuring" anything - and this is completely aside from that which will never be either "figured out" - or ever known at all.

I don't have any right to feel challenged at all because I am neither the owner nor inventor of any fact or fiction. Nor will any successful or failed challenge add or remove one iota to the truth about life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? / The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.