Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,075 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (32031 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2014
oh sexkillz, where art thou cry

pascal09/farano, please dump this junk of a thread into the thrash bin, tenkangry

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by chibwike(m): 3:50am On Nov 24, 2014
IDEApro:

I don't think you have that gut Mr. nice guy.
bro there is nothing really there...just say the right words and you are good to go. You can check out tnis thread, read through and see the way i corrected someone poliitely,.and you check out her respone.
Dats why we are all humans, we ve all got conscience.

www.nairaland.com/1992176/suspected-attitude-each-dude-lady/6
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by will1am: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2014
Well said bro
joseph1832:
Mr think tank, might I remind you that in vociferously expressing your opinion you just broke a rule, that is 'do not insult the moderators'.

I really do sympathize with you, having woken up this morning and discovered the thread was deleted, however, I wasn't really surprised!. People react differently to different situations. The truth is bitter, so with this, many hide under the basic fail safe device built by our emotion: 'DENIAL'. I tell you, the fact that your thread was deleted proves that it was the undiluted and unadulterated truth.

So no need coming here and throwing insults at the mods, if people want to celebrate people who can't abide by simple rules when there is absolutely nothing at stake, let them, I believe that same person they celebrate will come back and bite them in the ass when there's something at stake.

We as nigerians don't like the truth, we hide and shy away from it, and whenever you tell the truth the way it is, people see and call you 'bad belle' or they even call you 'hater' or 'pessimist'. This is the way it is outside social media and even in social media for like I said in the thread that was deleted: "Nairaland reflects the emotions of nigerians on social media and it is bias, bigoted, nepotistic, tribalistic and full of religious sentiment.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 6:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! Ok! How abt Oga Cwaya? cool

undecided
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by adonbilivit: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Franchise21:
U wud hv me to contend wic kissU wud hv me to contend wiv
Be my guest...cant wait
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Franchise21(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2014
adonbilivit:
Be my guest...cant wait
Let da tym reach
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Cwaya:

undecided
Ok no P! Cwaya good morning o grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2014
kingphilip:

give us evidence dat he is not

He was the one that said Naijabioy is the coolest of the contestants so the burden of proof is on him, not me.

You are also not a bright fellow. A lot of dvmb people around...smh.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2014
All this spit everywhere cos of MR NAIRALAND...smh... undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by adonbilivit: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2014
assfreak:

He was the one that said Naijabioy is the coolest of the contestants so the burden of proof is on him, not me.

still on this? every one is dumb to you right? same old lines. everyone has moved on already.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2014
adonbilivit:
still on this? every one is dumb to you right? same old lines. everyone has moved on already.

Not everyone is dumb. But you and this latest guy are not bright. Asking me to prove shit when the burden of proof is not on me.

And I came back to this thread cos he mentioned me. So fhuck off.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Una nur dey tire?

His name is already on Nairaland history book alongside Lucenzo, Abpatrick7 and Beennkumar.

No one recognizes others. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by adonbilivit: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
assfreak:

Not everyone is dumb. But you and this latest guy are not bright. Asking me to prove shit when the burden of proof is not on me.

And I came back to this thread cos he mentioned me. So fhuck off.
aiit Mr Bright
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2014
adonbilivit:
aiit Mr Bright

aiit, Mr. Dumb

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by adonbilivit: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2014
assfreak:

aiit, Mr. Dumb
lol. it is what is, regardless.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok just seeing this,naijaboy won eventually?

Congratulations to you cute dimple kiss.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Ok no P! Cwaya good morning o grin

yeah cool Gmorning Man!
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

If na wetin u talk

I no dey drink, I no dey womanize, in fact, I never sabi bleep girl grin
tell that to the gods
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bunsky:
tell that to the gods
it's oookay if you won't believe me grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by kingphilip(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
assfreak:

did I say I was a bright fellow?
u r really thinking with the first 3 letters of ur moniker

run along boi

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by kingphilip(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
kingphilip:

did I say I was a bright fellow?
u r really thinking with the first 3 letters of ur moniker

run along boi

I like your honesty. You accepted that you are dull. Next time, before you ask a dumb question, make sure you think well.

And please, remove that king from your moniker. You are a disgrace to that name.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
it's oookay if you won't believe me grin
why you dey laugh?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by kingphilip(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
assfreak:

I like your honesty. You accepted that you are dull. Next time, before you ask a dumb question, make sure you think well.

And please, remove that king from your moniker. You are a disgrace to that name.
u dat do think well I c ur answers

if u r opposing a point I guess u should have facts accompanying it

if u think asking u to present a simple fact is a dumb question then you'll have to take ur brain on a jog

BTW this is my last post on this thread n also a reply to u
have a good day till u fix ur thinking faculty

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Ayo199(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
in osho baba voice. *go and die*........on a serious note that your olumo rock shoes eh grin something else
i jst hope u ar no longer using ur sister pix..*imagine*
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Ayo199(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
in osho baba voice. *go and die*........on a serious note that your olumo rock shoes eh grin something else
shebi na ur sister pix u dey use for nl awont blame u...*otondo*
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
kingphilip:

u dat do think well I c ur answers

if u r opposing a point I guess u should have facts accompanying it

if u think asking u to present a simple fact is a dumb question then you'll have to take ur brain on a jog

BTW this is my last post on this thread n also a reply to u
have a good day till u fix ur thinking faculty

Shut up. I am not opposing (quote anywhere where I opposed the OP's weak defense) Very stupid assumption.

The OP said somebody is the coolest and I asked for proof (at least a poll). How did I oppose? If you say Jonathan is the most stupid Nigerian president and I ask you to prove it, does that mean I am opposing you? I only asked for proof.

The burden of proof is on the OP, not me. Go and learn the rules of argument.

You just keep on making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by ireneony(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ayo199:
i jst hope u ar no longer using ur sister pix..*imagine*
tongue am the one on the pix
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Kingphilip, you have been on this forum since 2008 and never deemed it fit to improve yourself.

Let me explain what Burden of Proof means to you.

When you make an assumption (e.g, Duke is the smartest) and I tell you to prove it. It would be embarrassing for you to ask me to prove that Duke is not.

You are the one that made the assumption, so the burden is on you to prove it. It would be senseless and rude for you to ask me to prove that the assumption that you made is wrong. No one does that in an argument, only an ediot.

Now, throw that your smelling brain away and start learning from the masters on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Ayo199(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
stop sayin dat again...u once said u're usin ur sis pix probably u'r a bi**tch

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Ayo199(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
i jst chekd ur pix nd i nw knw u'r d one der becox d person whose pix u used b4 is nt diz ugly...and i lyk dat ur oversize cloth..:-P
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by ireneony(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ayo199:
stop sayin dat again...u once said u're usin ur sis pix probably u'r a bi**tch
shut up u slowpoke. I said I was using my sister pix that very moment. go and check the last time I uploaded my pix. that pix dere is mine........f****k √

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.