Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (31145 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by QSheba: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

Alright! My memory can't do much without the surname tho cool
Btw, cool DP!
that's his surname. he was the head boy tho
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
chibwike:
i heard my name

Chibwike, I got a lot of respect and admiration for you when I read your Mr. Nairaland answers to the questions. Do you know I trained myself in secondary up to university levels and graduated? Big up man and remain steadfast in whatever you are doing to achieve your dreams.

My problem with you is that a young handsome guy like you should exude a lot of confidence and independence. Be bold and assertive like a man.

Let me ask you, Can you confidently correct mizmycoli online if she does something inappropriate? Here is where I like Naijaboiy.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Franchise21(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
that is not my picture o. don't worry next year i will unveil myself cos i want to contest
U wud hv me to contend wic kiss
adonbilivit:
that is not my picture o. don't worry next year i will unveil myself cos i want to contest
U wud hv me to contend wiv
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

It's all fun bro, c'mon! grin

Dey there dey form.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Dey there dey form.

Form?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Form?

Go for the kill
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by joseph1832(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thinkr:
No reasonable excuse at all. Cos we criticised. So we shouldn't abi? The mod is just too dumb. Well, dem go counter me someday again. I rest this case.
Mr think tank, might I remind you that in vociferously expressing your opinion you just broke a rule, that is 'do not insult the moderators'.

I really do sympathize with you, having woken up this morning and discovered the thread was deleted, however, I wasn't really surprised!. People react differently to different situations. The truth is bitter, so with this, many hide under the basic fail safe device built by our emotion: 'DENIAL'. I tell you, the fact that your thread was deleted proves that it was the undiluted and unadulterated truth.

So no need coming here and throwing insults at the mods, if people want to celebrate people who can't abide by simple rules when there is absolutely nothing at stake, let them, I believe that same person they celebrate will come back and bite them in the ass when there's something at stake.

We as nigerians don't like the truth, we hide and shy away from it, and whenever you tell the truth the way it is, people see and call you 'bad belle' or they even call you 'hater' or 'pessimist'. This is the way it is outside social media and even in social media for like I said in the thread that was deleted: "Nairaland reflects the emotions of nigerians on social media and it is bias, bigoted, nepotistic, tribalistic and full of religious sentiment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Go for the kill

Okay bruh! smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
joseph1832:
Mr think tank, might I remind you that in vociferously expressing your opinion you just broke a rule, that is 'do not insult the moderators'.

I really do sympathize with you, having woken up this morning and discovered the thread was deleted, however, I wasn't really surprised!. People react differently to different situations. The truth is bitter, so with this, many hide under the basic fail safe device built by our emotion: 'DENIAL'. I tell you, the fact that your thread was deleted proves that it was the undiluted and unadulterated truth.

So no need coming here and throwing insults at the mods, if people want to celebrate people who can't abide by simple rules when there is absolutely nothing at stake, let them, I believe that same person they celebrate will come back and bite them in the ass when there's something at stake.

We as nigerians don't like the truth, we hide and shy away from it, and whenever you tell the truth the way it is, people see and call you 'bad belle' or they even call you 'hater' or 'pessimist'. This is the way it is outside social media and even in social media for like I said in the thread that was deleted: "Nairaland reflects the emotions of nigerians on social media and it is bias, bigoted, nepotistic, tribalistic and full of religious sentiment.

More guys like this and this country will change

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Okay bruh! smiley

seem am unsettling your girls. Maybe I should leave
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

seem am unsettling your girls. Maybe I should leave

No, that's okay.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
QSheba:
that's his surname. he was the head boy tho
Owk! smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by chibwike(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Chibwike, I got a lot of respect and admiration for you when I read your Mr. Nairaland answers to the questions. Do you know I trained myself in secondary up to university levels and graduated? Big up man and remain steadfast in whatever you are doing to achieve your dreams.

My problem with you is that a young handsome guy like you should exude a lot of confidence and independence. Be bold and assertive like a man.

Let me ask you, Can you confidently correct mizmycoli online if she does something inappropriate? Here is where I like Naijaboiy.
Yeah, why wont i correct her....the most important thing is not to sound rude, disrespectful or insultive...buh still pass the message accross...

And thanks for the compliment, may God bless you sire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

Owk! smiley

Jack u just deleted me from ur memory undecided
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Cwaya:

Jack u just deleted me from ur memory undecided

Lol! Abi na u forget me.. U were preoccupied nw?! I mentioned u yesterday but u didn't show grin
Sorry Sir! Go back to ur convo with Amefrica, Kachisbarbie and MizMycoli . I'm enjoying it grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by joseph1832(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2014
IDEApro:

More guys like this and this country will change
"More guys like this" will never be voted for. This is the country we live in.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lol! Abi na u forget me.. U were preoccupied nw?! I mentioned u yesterday but u didn't show grin
Sorry Sir! Go back to ur convo with Amefrica, Kachisbarbie and MizMycoli . I'm enjoying it grin
lol. i cant forget you man.. u ma manchee.

I heard u tell someone u attended st patrick asaba.

thtz cool .. i actually reside i asaba then and even now coz my ppl are there. Na work dey carry me comot. my guyz are there too, so itz still ma place.
ma lil nephew attends st patrick now.
i was serving (nysc) in Bank of Industry then2011-2013 while you where in school grin .

you cool man. cool
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
Yeah, why wont i correct her....the most important thing is not to sound rude, disrespectful or insultive...buh still pass the message accross...

your brain is valid.
Some peeps think because we are e-buddies means we don't correct each other? Lolz...
Didn't you and I have an altercation sometime last week.

I refuse to be associated with any polemical post/thread. If any one has to criticise and expect me to listen, it has to be free of lewd remarks. In the absence of that___ nahnah lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Cwaya:

thtz cool .. i actually reside i asaba then and even now coz my ppl are there. Na work dey carry me comot. my guyz are there too, so itz still ma place.
i was serving (nysc) in Bank of Industry then 2011-2013 while you were in school grin .

you cool man. cool

nawa o
Bobo you serve for 2/3years?
Na extension?
You sleep with state coordinator wife?
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Cwaya:

i was serving (nysc) in Bank of Industry then2011-2013 while you where in school grin .

you cool man. cool
Very true sir.. BOI at Okpanam abi Anwai road grin
God I miss that place sad
Ur nephew still schooling at St Patricks is cool.. Seeing as the school is kinda reformed.. Unlike our days cool mennhh!! That was when SPC was SPC.. Now its all Ajebutter stuff goin on there nw tongue
Cool too grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa o
Na extension?
Lolz

Babe, why are you still up? Abi, you wan make I carry you enter bed? kiss
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa o
Na extension?
Lolz

lol...
maka why will i sleep with state coordinator wife! grin

after my nysc year, those ppl refused to let me go oo, for my mind i good die grin . They tried there possible best to give me a permanent seat but the Ogas at the top pass them grin sad .

so i left after an extra year , make i go find my own jaare.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Very true sir.. BOI at Okpanam abi Anwai road grin
God I miss that place sad
Ur nephew still schooling at St Patricks is cool.. Seeing as the school is kinda reformed.. Unlike our days cool mennhh!! That was when SPC was SPC.. Now its all Ajebutter stuff goin on there nw tongue
Cool too grin

yeah ajebutter tinz now oo.

BOI is at okpanam road ..
And i'm not Sir undecided
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by kingphilip(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2014
assfreak:

You obviously are not a bright fellow.

Give me evidence (a poll for instance) to prove that Naijaboiy won because he was the coolest of all the contestants (you yourself said he won SIMPLY because he is the coolest. No other reason given)

You seem not to understand the silliness of your post. I don't care about the voting process. I just want to see evidence that proves that Naijaboiy is the coolest of all the contestants.

The only thing you have been able to do is show your bias. Give us evidence of polls suggesting that people (not just you) feel Naijaboiy is the coolest and was voted for based on that
give us evidence dat he is not
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Cwaya:

yeah ajebutter tinz now oo.

BOI is at okpanam road ..
And i'm not Sir undecided
Ah I called u sir? My bad! Of course you're not "sir" grin
You're d Boss tho cool
Where re u nw?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Ah I called u sir? My bad! Of course you're not "sir" grin
You're d Boss tho cool
Where re u nw?

Boss no be name undecided .

I'm Cwaya cool

i dey lagos now. surulere
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Cwaya:

Boss no be name undecided .

I'm Cwaya cool

i dey lagos now. surulere
Hahahaha! Ok! How abt Oga Cwaya? cool
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 12:36am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:

I don't think you have that gut Mr. nice guy.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2014
PinkObsession you're beautiful. smiley kiss
Pardon me, I'm a creep. embarassed
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Awww...thank you smiley
Amefrica:
PinkObsession you're beautiful. smiley kiss
Pardon me, I'm a creep. embarassed
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 24, 2014
PinkObsession:
Awww...thank you smiley

No problem! Keep doing you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.