Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (8608 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
no, I'm off duty. You see nurse Caroline yesterday bah?
yes. hope you no dey cut eye for the babe??
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
yes. hope you no dey cut eye for the babe??
me ke, I no dey chop wetin big pass my mouth. I just like her backside daats all.Lol.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
me ke, I no dey chop wetin big pass my mouth. I just like her backside daats all.Lol.
Sidon dere. lol. I will help talk to her.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
Sidon dere. lol. I will help talk to her.
kai. No talk am. You dey whine me bah? I hear sey naa you dey in charge that her big ummmh shocked
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
kai. No talk am. You dey whine me bah? I hear sey naa you dey in charge that her big ummmh shocked
lol. who told you that? naa lie oo. we just friends.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
lol. who told you that? naa lie oo. [b]we just friends.[/b]with benefits
corrected
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
corrected
lol. we just hang out and do some stuffs together. nothing serious tho. and why are you serious ontop Caroline matter?
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
lol. we just hang out and do some stuffs together. nothing serious tho. and why are you serious ontop Caroline matter?
you know how many months I use cut eye for d babe.?.. E dey pain me. I don too dream ontop her.. angry
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
you know how many months I use cut eye for d babe.?.. E dey pain me. I don too dream ontop her.. angry
am sorry bro, stuffs like that do happen.... take heart. well there are several other babes here, go for another. you can try talk to Bunmi, she do ask after you sometimes.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
am sorry bro, stuffs like that do happen.... take heart. well there are several other babes here, go for another. you can try talk to Bunmi, she do ask after you sometimes.
lol ...OK I will... Do you have her number?
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
lol ...OK I will... Do you have her number?
yes. I will msg you..
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
yes. I will msg you..
OK. How economy dey roast you naa?
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
OK. How economy dey roast you naa?
Bobo, it ain't funny. reminds me of lady abioye. the lady with the breech presentation, you remember her.
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
Bobo, it ain't funny. reminds me of lady abioye. the lady with the breech presentation, you remember her.
the my husband doesn't have work Lady angry ... Kush, see dem olofofo checking our discussion like e concern them... grin
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Goodluck to that...
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
the my husband doesn't have work Lady angry ... Kush, see dem olofofo checking our discussion like e concern them... grin
rotfl... so she eventually put to bed and they started with the same anthem.. we don't have money..I was damnn pissed. why give birth if you can't cater .. unknowingly, this mofos already bought stuffs and ram etc for the ceremony. thanks to the gbeboruns around. that's how we "quarantine" them...lol..
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
rotfl... so she eventually put to bed and they started with the same anthem.. we don't have money..I was damnn pissed. why give birth if you can't cater .. unknowingly, this mofos already bought stuffs and ram etc for the ceremony. thanks to the gbeboruns around. that's how we "quarantine" them...lol..
lol... Those peeps get poverty installed in their life. That's how she came for ultrasound the other day and almost finished our water.. I just dey vex for inside
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
lol... Those peeps get poverty installed in their life. That's how she came for ultrasound the other day and almost finished our water.. I just dey vex for inside
later Bobo, I'm summoned...
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by jimmyolasun: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2016
doctorkush:
later Bobo, I'm summoned...
OK. I go see u for nite... Op sorry ooo.. We don spoil person beautiful thread..
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Thisnut(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2016
ireneony:
am just searching for Mr right on nairalandsad . u might be the one for me.
....don't send me pm's I will be one to send pm.
this is something some em ladies get wrong, You think it's okay to pick whatever dude you like and you bitch about it when the table turns around.

The Hispanic girl i turned down made me feel it was a damn crime i have committed , meanwhile she probably had turned down multiple joes. You have to open the window both ways maybe you might actually have a better pick right there.

From your write-up , you probably one of those girls who think they're helping a guy out by dating em.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by James63: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
@ireneony
Wao. I know you so well. Send me a mail to: digitalb63@gmail.com
Re: I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
ireneony:
am just searching for Mr right on nairalandsad . u might be the one for me.
....don't send me pm's I will be one to send pm.
its been 2years.. Hope you got your wish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.