Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? (3052 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2016
To the Ladies first cool

Assuming you have this token sum of money, how will you build your ideal man??

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
And now for the guys, the same question goes to you too cool

Assuming you have this token sum of money, how will you build your ideal woman??

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Won't you rather build yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by curvysola(f): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Won't you rather build yourself
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Can cook
Intelligent
Loyal
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by obiorathesubtle: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Pretty, can cook, smart
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:

Mtcheeeeew!!! Wetin that one con mean?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by cruzita(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2016
grin

I will quietly go the stream get some clay and mould my ideal man myself

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Can cook Intelligent Loyal

Are you f**king kidding me?? angry angry

Which guy go wan cook for you??
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=curvysola post=48729563][/quote]

grin what would you rather do?, build yourself with the $5 and get your desired man...they love gud things. grin or spend the $5 building one ungrateful one.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
What century are you in? Maybe you won't, but someone definitely would.
What is good for the goose is better for the gander.

McBrooklyn:

Are you f**king kidding me?? angry angry

Which guy go wan cook for you??
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2016
cruzita:
grin

L-O-L grin grin

Shey na all these Yoruba, or Indian deity you wan go mould for stream ni
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeeew!!! Wetin that one con mean?? undecided undecided
Why will i build my ideal man?, spend the $5 on myself and get my ideal man...they love gud things.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
What century are you in? Maybe you won't, but someone definitely would.
What is good for the goose is better for the gander.

Alright, I hear you dear kiss

I'm wishing you good luck in finding this your ideal man dear
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Why will i build my ideal man?, spend the $5 on myself and get my ideal man...they love gud things.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! You're damn pretty wise dear shocked shocked

BTW, did you study economics in school??
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
I know I will tongue
McBrooklyn:

Alright, I hear you dear kiss

I'm wishing you good luck in finding this your ideal man dear
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
I know I will tongue

L-O-L grin grin

That's good to hear dear. BTW, I think I like you
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2016
She must be educated, Beautiful and be a good cook. some of these nonsense girls na only indomie dem sabi cook.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Really? You like a faceless somebody? What if I'm a man?
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

That's good to hear dear. BTW, I think I like you
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2016
I sight a fuçktard on this thread smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2016
How can a blind bat sight someone? yawnZ
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Guilty conscience be killing some people grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Keep watching, always on the look out for me. She adores me already. my guilt is that im me.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
To the Ladies first cool

Assuming you have this token sum of money, how will you build your ideal man??
I will use the money to build myself first grin grin If there's change left, I will use it to encourage him for success grin wink kiss tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:

how do you kiss with that your nose?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
I will use $3 for myself then $2 for intelligence and $1 for "can cook" smiley kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
I would oh! cheesy myself first before anybody grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
discoprophet:

how do you kiss with that your nose?
You don't want to know. grin boo loves it.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin
cruzita:
grin

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Really? You like a faceless somebody? What if I'm a man?

C'mon dear, I know you ain't a man cos I can see boldly the (f) beside you moniker and besides your moniker ain't even masculine but it looks feminine kiss kiss

Forget face less body dear. Na your send of humour me like and I think E go make sense if I get to know you more better
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will use $3 for myself then $2 for intelligence and $1 for "can cook" smiley kiss

Ma guy.. How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? / (18+) See What This "Couples" Were Caught Doing In The Crowd. / She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.