Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader (2451 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Kenneth205(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Why us the image ot Thief Obasanjo who was PDP's founding father and first corrupt president.
femicyrus:
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2014
How did Buhari save his life? I have never heard that before. Abacha spare his life because his Thief Obasanjo's American masters were putting pressure on Abacha to spare Thief Obasanjo's life.
mrborntodoit:
Obj feeling like a sacred cow,he should be in jail in a normal 1st world society.

The only reason the old fool is actually meddling with politics is because Buhari saved his life when he was almost executed by abacha.

There are other ways of paying back your Fulani masters,ask them to hug transformer so they can quickly join their virgins grin
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by mrborntodoit: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2014
GenBuhari:
How did Buhari save his life? I have never heard that before. Abacha spare his life because his Thief Obasanjo's American masters were putting pressure on Abacha to spare Thief Obasanjo's life.

Buhari was amongst the northern generals that plead on behalf of obj for old time sake.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Please go and sit down Jor !

If you understand how Abacha's regime worked, you would know if any officer pleads on behalf of a coup plotter, that officer would be automatically tagged a coup plotter.
Sorry this just didn't happen.
mrborntodoit:

Buhari was amongst the northern generals that plead on behalf of obj for old time sake.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Lies from the pit if hell
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by mrborntodoit: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
GenBuhari:
Please go and sit down Jor !

If you understand how Abacha's regime worked, you would know if any officer pleads on behalf of a coup plotter, that officer would be automatically tagged a coup plotter.
Sorry this just didn't happen.

Why cant people like you argue without insults?

Because you are ignorant of what happened doesn't mean you should insult me,I could be your fathers age mate.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
No insult intended. Sorry if you found the expression offensive - I take it back.
mrborntodoit:

Why cant people like you argue without insults?

Because you are ignorant of what happened doesn't mean you should insult me,I could be your fathers age mate.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by juman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Common man don suffer.

What a failed country.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by ba7man(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pres Jonathan's Achievements 2010-2014 by an Anti-Jonathanian. Do you agree? Sent to me via Whatsapp - November 23, 2014

Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During His Term As President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members and teargassing them.
Please vote him come 2015
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by drnoel: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
end of part 1, beginning of part 2
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by aresa: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
egift:
Only a loser sings his own praise. Since civil war, no administration has presided over the killing of so many Nigerians like we have seen in Jonathan

Or portioned parts of Nigeria to terrorists...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Abiolainfo: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
egift:
Only a loser sings his own praise. Since civil war, no administration has presided over the killing of so many Nigerians like we have seen in Jonathan

you're on point bro..... I google search ''the most corrupt president in the world 2014'' and google replied ''do you mean Goodluck Jonathan''. I just burst into lafta

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants / Abimbola Sonde, Anti-buhari UK Protest Organiser Fined By UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.