Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (19577 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by chinwike2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
I dont know which one is worse between the defunt Nazi party of Germany or the brotherhood of Egypt and this demonic APC

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by princewilll1: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
This progressthieves party has alway started rigging this early morning.We aint looking back untill this useless janja.weeds are flush out of this country. Thanks to DSS for a good job!

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by GOZILLA(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where is berem?

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Cyberbaze(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
cry
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
DSS has no proof whatsoever on this matter. This is how low the security agents in the country can go to exhibit their over zealousness for their paymaster. The other time the Polica bar some HOR members from entering the NA saying "they acted on a tip-off that ther would be chaos" they ended up being the one causing trouble. The more the PDP-led government harrass the stronger they are. More Nigerians are beginning to see reasons to vote out PDP at the centre.

Cry me a river son!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
masseratti:
There is nothing wrong with security agencies investigating criminal activities,but the DSS is fast assuming Police role,be that as it may,where are the evidence of the clown cards?

They should focus more on National security and leave politics to politicians please or else the politicians will overwhelm them with their accusations and counter accusations,right now they should have discovered the source of Boko haram funds,sponsors,with all the haramites in the detention.

Who says cloning voters card is not a national security issue?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by aljharem(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
mikeansy:

Who says cloning voters card is not a national security issue?

Are you minding them. They want us to face Boko Haram while they rig election in their favour.

Let us the electorate decide !!!!

8 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
GOZILLA:
Where is berem?

Where's eggheaders?

Hope he wasn't picked up.

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Cyberbaze(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
sad
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by GOZILLA(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Uncle seun,I think you should be interested in this case. This might be where the attack originated from.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Cyberbaze(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
GOZILLA:
Uncle seun,I think you should be interested in this case. This might be where the attack originated from.
I tire oh

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hope Berem was not among the people arrested o, not seen her post since then oooooo

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by truthnaija: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello even if they clone the cards how would they clone fingerprint.mind u the new cards will have to work with the new card reader which Will verify the fingerprint of the voter. So if I have my fingerprint taken in multiple places the software will reject it.the reader will not read a clone PVC.a lot of u fools don't know how inec system works read about m2sys solution .it can't be clone.I mean clone PVC will not work as long as the card reader is use.the only way it will work is if the card reader is not use.there is no point in APC cloning.if they were cloning the DSS would immediately have stated that they saw id-card size plastics. But they only said they took hard drives and papers in Ghana must go bags. Pls tell me is the voters card paper or plastic.
They are just PDP attack dogs

15 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by aresa: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2014
truthnaija:
Hello even if they clone the cards how would they clone fingerprint.mind u the new cards will have to work with the new card reader which Will verify the fingerprint of the voter. So if I have my fingerprint taken in multiple places the software will reject it.the reader will not read a clone PVC.a lot of u fools don't know how inec system works read about m2sys solution .it can't be clone.I mean clone PVC will not work as long as the card reader is use.the only way it will work is if the card reader is not use.there is no point in APC cloning.if they were cloning the DSS would immediately have stated that they saw id-card size plastics. But they only said they took hard drives and papers in Ghana must go bags. Pls tell me is the voters card paper or plastic.
They are just PDP attack dogs

Well said...

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by chamboy(m): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Nobody Is asking "why APC claim the building so fast" even when Dss said they didn't see any sign as it belonging to any political party
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by chamboy(m): 1:23am On Nov 25, 2014
aresa:

Well said...
dat d problem I have with Pro-gejs dey don't think

4 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by chamboy(m): 1:26am On Nov 25, 2014
And Inec should go get demselves some Info Security Experts abeg.... Many Computer Science Graduates On Naija Streets
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by drkay003: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2014

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by ayukdaboss(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2014
aresa:

Well said...
Bro it beats me how people still fall for the propaganda of this government. Some people are taking this news seriously grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by lonelydora: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Who we go ask?

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by igboboy1(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
APC = ndi ara...

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by keypad1: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2014
buhari be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by stinggy(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2014
RockMaxi:

DSS better show us the cloned cards and stop acting on assumption. undecided

Exactly!

And some fo.ols will believe the story even without any evidence

6 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by BRAV0O(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2014
This is rubbish! Btwn what is this country turning into all in the name of coming election ? Hun ? What's all this lies and trying to implicate APC all about ? PDP/GEJ why this desperate to bring down APC ? This is all lies and same PDP presidential propaganda I wonder if this people will ever grow up! - anonymous retarr.d set of peoples!

6 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Carlmax(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
am surprised some peeps here just believe the story of that pathological lier Marilyn Ogar. how can we independently proof their story when we know our security operatives is just the armed wing of PDP. It's intimidation like this from the ruling party that would led to the undoing of this country, there is hardly any independent institution here anymore.

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by BRAV0O(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Wahlai ta lai nigerians don enter one chance under gej administration cus that man and his cabbal can twist and complicate issues just to brain wash nigerians, can u imagine this anonymous reta..rd set of people claiming APC dump fake voters card in one lagos forest ? Like wtf! Forest in lag ? All this propaganda and blackmail is too cheap joor!

6 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by gr8femfred: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2014
U need 2 format ur brain... Did ur DSS find any cloned card in dat office? NO. Don't just open ur mouth and talk bcus u support GEJ. Pls lean hw 2 use ur brain. I fear 4 ur family bcus u won't b able 2 take gud control if u stil tink dis way. NIGERIA DON'T NEED FOOLS LIKE U.
MadCow1:

Lol.. grin

APC.... grin

I thought they said they would kill Nigeria if the elections were rigged.. grin

So their plan was to rig the Elections and still scatter the country abi.. grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by eleko1: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
They'll surely help GEj out of Aso Rock come 2015.isn't the same set of security that blocked/tear gas the honourable members of the House last week?Their equipment/guns become rust/old when they are deployed to Borno but good against defenceless citizens abi?Rag tag set of security

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by sademola: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Mary lying Organ at it again!

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by omenka(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2014
aresa:

When was the last time they backed up their unsubstantiated claims and accusations?

This is a taxpayers funded rag tag rif raf worthless and embarrassing public institution..
Thesame way they were beating their empty chests after capturing Ogwuche. Where is he today?? Probably on a chattered flight to go have a toast with Al Baghdadi the ISIS leader.

I'd be damned if APC doesn't descend on the Agency with a huge litigation. Let them pay dearly for their folly.

Keyamo has tipped them off on countless occasions over the threat to his life and the kidnap and torture of journalists by Tompolo, yet not a SINGLE step has been made towards the gate of the bandit. And we say we have a government in this country.

I really pity Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Arysexy(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2014
APC cheating since 1800AD.

No wonder these crooks have been beating their flat chest of winning the election. So it's by card cloning?

Please can we confirm if berem was among the nabbed staff? Heard she was on night duty same night the raid was carried out.

Una plan don fail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki / Hoodlums Invade Atiku Rally, Supporters Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.