Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (19582 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
truthnaija:
Hello even if they clone the cards how would they clone fingerprint.mind u the new cards will have to work with the new card reader which Will verify the fingerprint of the voter. So if I have my fingerprint taken in multiple places the software will reject it.the reader will not read a clone PVC.a lot of u fools don't know how inec system works read about m2sys solution .it can't be clone.I mean clone PVC will not work as long as the card reader is use.the only way it will work is if the card reader is not use.there is no point in APC cloning.if they were cloning the DSS would immediately have stated that they saw id-card size plastics. But they only said they took hard drives and papers in Ghana must go bags. Pls tell me is the voters card paper or plastic.
They are just PDP attack dogs
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by banki(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Dss welldone
Now its time to go and raid the camp of tompolo. .....

He actually threatned mr president from there and with proof he kidnapped 7 journalists....may be he could be cloning voters card therr too

Please go there....i know your not partisan and tou are fearless you can do it for the peacr security and dignity of nigerians....

Ps when you finish just tell us whether you can go to yola and adamawa state those fools ransacked our police and army formations.....who knows what they toook?

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Sylvarresta(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2014
gr8femfred:
U need 2 format ur brain... Did ur DSS find any cloned card in dat office? NO. Don't just open ur mouth and talk bcus u support GEJ. Pls lean hw 2 use ur brain. I fear 4 ur family bcus u won't b able 2 take gud control if u stil tink dis way. NIGERIA DON'T NEED FOOLS LIKE U.
Seconded
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by paleo(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2014
too bad
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by authority2006(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
brainpower:
As soon as Marylin Ogar speaks its assumed she's a PDP agent and not taken seriously even though she's DSS, the most secret, effective and respected security agency in Nigeria.
Fastforward to Sahararporters, when they release any news those that are quick to believe them are still those that have refused to believe the DSS official reports.
The question now is, DSS and saharareporters who should you believe? When one is a respected security agency and one is a private media house owned by an individual. But that shows how biased we all are here. But that's not the point here.
I wasn't taking this news seriously, both APC's report and DSS report but the only thing I picked up here is where she said that the "building they raided didn't have any sign to show that it belonged to a government or private group" and that "the known APC building isn't on that street". If this is true cos I don't know, then there's no need for much argument, APC was using there to do something questionable, and thank God they have come out to claim the building.
Believe DSS at your own peril! I will believe SaharaReporters a thousand times over the useless DSS. The problem you guys have with the SaharaReporters is that many of you don't really know the vision of SaharaReporters. When you do, then you will understand that if another party becomes the ruling party at the National level tomorrow, SaharaReporters will still continue what they are doing today which is criticism. A visit to their website will help you. As for DSS, their integrity has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by ONEMEGE(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2014
if the DSS claims a crime has been perpetrated, present the evidence 4 everyone to see, if not kindly do d needful(eat ur humble pie)

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Bekwarra(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Since it's APC, I'm not surprised. The devil himself is surprised by their devilish acts.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by patrickmuf(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Arysexy:
So this is apc plan? No wonder they were chanting war song already bc they hinged their hope of winning by rigging with cloned cards.

They are d ones that will still go to media to cry wolf when d voters they erase their data start lamenting.

APC is EVIL!
No you are evil...I bet you didn't read the write up...
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by rman: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Where are the cards?

And nothing in that report indicated they actually saw voters card being cloned.

Why did we clamour for democracy if all we all wanted is a government without opposition?

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by shadowwalker101: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by patostation(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2014
When American former president saw the handwriting on the wall that the political situation in America was not favoring him, what did he do?

He paid some agents to break into the Democratic Party office. That resulted in what is known as the WATERGATE Scandal. It cost him his presidensy.

Fastforward to Nigeria. When saTAN ambassadors, police or the DSS are used by the ruring party to harras, intimidate, attack or break into the opposition party offices, it becomes a virtue. Also when someone defects from the opposition to the ruling party, it is a virtue. But if it is the other way round, it becomes a vice and heaven must fall down. We are watching!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by mbhs139(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2014
masseratti:
There is nothing wrong with security agencies investigating criminal activities,but the DSS is fast assuming Police role,be that as it may,where are the evidence of the cards?

They should focus more on National security and leave politics to politicians please or else the politicians will overwhelm them with their accusations and counter accusations,right now they should have discovered the source of Boko haram funds,sponsors,with all the haramites in the detention.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by joewilly(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2014
APC should answer these questions. why is it that the data office do not have a signboard to indicate it is APC data centre? you can conceal your strategies openly without your opponent having access to your information. secondly, what will staff be doing in the office by 5am early in the morning about 25 of them, that was about the same time the DSS descend on them, is it not possible they have been there all through the night and that might has been the usual practice.

we await the SSS to do there investigation and come out with prove meanwhile APC cannot be said to be free of all the allegation they are levelling against PDP.

let me also cheap in, that the president is in charge of the executive does not mean that security agencies will fold their hands and watch callous people undermine the country. it is like a woman who his beating the husband behind close door but shouting for people to come and save her, that is the character of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by ziccoit: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Politics is a game. PDP, colluding with DSS, want to have acess to sensitive data on APC and 2015 election is amount to cheating which should be abhorred by all.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by jikanbage: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
APC is a criminal organization. APC has been cloning Voters Card in that building. APC is bent on destroying Democracy.

Below is picture, of the Voters Card they have been cloning.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jFiAl8tLw80/VHOev65VmgI/AAAAAAAABbo/6CWlBq1K30M/s1600/Some-VCs.jpg[/img]
bt dss didn't proof
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Arysexy(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
joewilly:
APC should answer these questions. why is it that the data office do not have a signboard to indicate it is APC data centre? you can conceal your strategies openly without your opponent having access to your information. secondly, what will staff be doing in the office by 5am early in the morning about 25 of them, that was about the same time the DSS descend on them, is it not possible they have been there all through the night and that might has been the usual practice.

we await the SSS to do there investigation and come out with prove meanwhile APC cannot be said to be free of all the allegation they are levelling against PDP.

let me also cheap in, that the president is in charge of the executive does not mean that security agencies will fold their hands and watch callous people undermine the country. it is like a woman who his beating the husband behind close door but shouting for people to come and save her, that is the character of APC.

U have said it all.

A warehouse used for data centre by d country's main opposition party should have a clearly identifiable signpost.

For people to be working there at night proves some illegality was going on there. Afterall apc was not formed today so u can't tell me they are registering apc members by that odd hours.

APC and yahoo boys doing nocturnal activities only points to one agenda, SCAM!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
No. APC has challenged DSS to provide evidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/2014038/apc-challenges-dss-provide-evidence
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
jikanbage:
bt dss didn't proof
Prove what ? So you want them to jeopardize the investigation by publishing evidence in public domain ?
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by mbhs139(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
APC is a criminal organization. APC has been cloning Voters Card in that building. APC is bent on destroying Democracy.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jFiAl8tLw80/VHOev65VmgI/AAAAAAAABbo/6CWlBq1K30M/s1600/Some-VCs.jpg[/img]

You see your low life.

That picture you put up an INEC PVC collection center. The biro (or pen) on the table is what voters use to sign after collecting the card; the gum (or glue) is what they use in fastening together any loose part part of previously issued temporary card. The Cards bounded with a rubber band are remnants of what has not been disburse.

Anybody that has gone to collect his or her card will understand what I'm talking about better. You are a bunch of lies. Idiot

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by ckmayoca: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Shame on inec... How can the voters card be cloned? Are there no security measure and finger print confirmation to tackle the real and fake? Wait and arrest all imposters on election day. 100yrs in prison is cool. Let's stop allegations now.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by dguyindcorner(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Arysexy:
So this is apc plan? No wonder they were chanting war song already bc they hinged their hope of winning by rigging with cloned cards.

They are d ones that will still go to media to cry wolf when d voters they erase their data start lamenting.

APC is EVIL!

Dindinrin!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by chamboy(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2014
jikanbage:
bt dss didn't proof
The Boxes have Inec Stamp on it.... Am Not Surprised with d Low level of thinking of DSS
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by HARDDON: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol.. grin

APC.... grin

I thought they said they would kill Nigeria if the elections were rigged.. grin

So their plan was to rig the Elections and still scatter the country abi.. grin

Destined to fail!

N if there is anything to scatter, it would start with their families!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by jikanbage: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2014
some nairalanders are evidence enough human being can live without brain. how can u be making stupid comments just lyk dat without evidence
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by t6travels: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2014
keep calm and pay for your travel services with EASYPAY is another first from www.t6travels.com. Presented to our customers is the payment offer with the most flexible/affordable payment option. You get to spread your payment for services rendered by t6travels over a maximum period of twelve (12) months.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
APC, nigerians got there eyes on ya evil party. Becareful!!!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Dexema(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

Wow! Inside pictures of cloned PVCs,but wait ooo what is inec sticker doing on that carton? Nonsense! Try to confirm something b4 u post it here.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by boujaye: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2014
desgiezd:
And some people expect us to believe Marylyn Ogar, a terribly partisan mouth-piece for DSS? If she had not been partisan in the time past, then her story would have worth being considered as a serious matter!

Because she is doing her constitutional duties, now you say she is partisan..., are you saying anything criminal is not possible in Naija? The so called pot calling kettle black, and claiming to bring change to the nation is the greatest suspect and crook every Nigerian should be wary of. I rather remain with the devil I know than the angel (satan) i don't know. GEJ, please carry go.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by dabossman(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:

grin grin grin
Nice try bruv, but we are not that dumb. That's a PVC collection centre. I'll only believe this your crap if Marilyn Ogar was carrying that carton herself, surrounded by the arrested suspects. Go and photoshop that, then come back.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by jahbiz: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Gooci:
eleyii gidigan ooo
(Quote)(Report)4652 Likes(Unlike)458 Shares(Share)

''@ Gocci, U r a partner in crime for the above''

PDP accusing APC of cloning PVC, APC accusing PDP of election ringing.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Dbboy(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
DSS has no proof whatsoever on this matter. This is how low the security agents in the country can go to exhibit their over zealousness for their paymaster. The other time the Polica bar some HOR members from entering the NA saying "they acted on a tip-off that ther would be chaos" they ended up being the one causing trouble. The more the PDP-led government harrass the stronger they are. More Nigerians are beginning to see reasons to vote out PDP at the centre.

How did you know, where you there, this how you authoritatively assert on issue you know nothing about. So we are clear the amount of likes you get on the Internet doesn't translate to votes as the bulk of the grassroot voters don't even have access to the Internet and more so those that are always fast to love all this opposition bigoted post are either teenagers or don't even have there voters cards.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by okanla: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Some people may be fool, but not all nigerian's are fool. DSS should show nigerian's prove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The New Anti-Whatsapp Tablet For Men And Women / 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso / Femi Otedola's Yacht

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.