Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (19581 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by DaBullIT(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=22pt]Abeg , sorry o, he fit be say na me no sabi computer , abi na computer no sabi me

The shinshin-ni wey i sabi be say , if you wan clone something, the original must dey your hand abi no be so , now the news bin say “The petition alleged that those behind the activities were cloning INEC Permanent Voters Card ''

For the oda part, the news con still talk say ''with the intention of hacking into INEC data base, corrupting it and replacing them with their own data.
“Based on this information, the service placed the building under surveillance and having been convinced that some unwholesome activities were going on in the building, it undertook a raid of the premises'' , So , my question be say , shey na clone dem they clone the card for there ni abi them just wan hack the INEC server use obtain data

1 server, 3 hard disk and 31 ghana must go , them no use computer / them no use gen / them no get firewall accessories ni // wetin be that hard copy document self / anythng wey Ogar talk for mouth i no fit believe am sam sam

But even then sha , i bin think say finger print na 1 per person, if them hack am, shey dem wan put another finger print for the database ni abi them just wan change photo wey dey the ducument , make una explain to me o abeg , una wey sabi komputa [/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Jesusloveyou: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
So thisb is pdp plan to rig election.by using dss to know apc membership strenght,then cause violence or stop election in those area.thick of other means to rig d election.these one wil send gej back to otueke
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by fisaylab: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Baseless allegation,pls madam,kindly supply us full evidence,after all u ve carried all d needful.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by lyvin: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
This woman and her agents in recent memory way laid some innocent nigeria keke operators and wasted abt 8 of them in abuja with the claim of being boko haram members. Human Right Comm found this to be a lie and ask them to pay compensation to victims.

I thk God for d life of these Nigerians they arrested because these agents could hv wasted them and give one bogus reason. Niaja DSS hv no business with intelligence but rather they are 'kill and go' security agents. Recall again the incident in their cell, where they killed abt 21 suspects and claim they attempted to escape. Who can query them¡
God dey
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
APC is a criminal organization. APC has been cloning Voters Card in that building. APC is bent on destroying Democracy.

Below is picture, of the Voters Card they have been cloning.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jFiAl8tLw80/VHOev65VmgI/AAAAAAAABbo/6CWlBq1K30M/s1600/Some-VCs.jpg[/img]
Did you read that news in full, INEC recognise it has OLD VOTERS' CARD and not the CURRENT PERMANENT VOTERS' CARD. Moreover, why is cards in swamppy forest clean as if it was carefully kept?
Was is that it was carefully kept inside a box hide inside a swamppy land located in a forest?
What operation were the Police carrying out in the forest before stumbling into it?
Is there any intelligent report that warrant them to be searching and digging swamppy land?

NOTE: Object leave on a swamppy soil tends to sink within few hours. There are reports that logically do not correlate with ideal real life situations.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by big7: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
DSS has no proof whatsoever on this matter. This is how low the security agents in the country can go to exhibit their over zealousness for their paymaster. The other time the Polica bar some HOR members from entering the NA saying "they acted on a tip-off that ther would be chaos" they ended up being the one causing trouble. The more the PDP-led government harrass the stronger they are. More Nigerians are beginning to see reasons to vote out PDP at the centre.

I think u are the only one seeing that reason... Well we know what this opposition party is up to...."they ain't the only oppositional party y are they the only one always making noises... Disturbing the peace of the nation huh... Plz let dem go hug transformer if they loss come 2015
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
We know the plans of PDP, saTANists and jonathanians

Plans of war, evil and an UN-expected END.
plans from the pits of hell.....

BUT WE KNOW THAT THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL

.... We shall overcome him, we shall overcome him, we shall overcome Todayyyyyy....
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by vic620(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
truthnaija:
Hello even if they clone the cards how would they clone fingerprint.mind u the new cards will have to work with the new card reader which Will verify the fingerprint of the voter. So if I have my fingerprint taken in multiple places the software will reject it.the reader will not read a clone PVC.a lot of u fools don't know how inec system works read about m2sys solution .it can't be clone.I mean clone PVC will not work as long as the card reader is use.the only way it will work is if the card reader is not use.there is no point in APC cloning.if they were cloning the DSS would immediately have stated that they saw id-card size plastics. But they only said they took hard drives and papers in Ghana must go bags. Pls tell me is the voters card paper or plastic.
They are just PDP attack dogs

The APC we know doesn't care about the finger prints all they need is the card and they will start shouting untop of their voices, conducting Press interviews that INEC has dienfranchise them after issuing them PVC. We know their antics and penchant for lies and propaganda
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Any1 whu believes dis story is an accredited dummy. Allegations upon allegations but yet no proof. In the court of law a person remains a suspect until found guilty with concrete evidence. There's no evidence that apc was involved in the cloning of voters card.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by cosajadi: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
We should play the game fairly without cheating.

I am 100% sure APC will not WIN Lagos in a free and fair election.

I have been saying it here and very clearly, Tinubu is a MASTER RIGGER, Lagos election have never been Free & Fair without the element of magomago since 1999 with exception of 2011.

We shall make sure 2015 General election is FREE & FAIR and it represents the wishes of the people of Nigeria across board.

Shalom!
Bros, if the 2015 general election in free, fair & credible, am very sure that PDP will not win up to 15 state. Mark my word! Wake up from your dream and face the reality.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Firefire(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
cosajadi:

Bros, if the 2015 general election in free, fair & credible, am very sure that PDP will not win up to 15 state. Mark my word! Wake up from your dream and face the reality.

You are in France and not in Nigeria, maybe ?
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2014
skyprofm:

Dickhead
Asshole...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.