Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS (19584 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2014
If APC doesn't clone PVCs, is it me that will do so.. Or u don't knw APC are masters in the art of thievery, conspiracy, cultism, terrorism, noise making, blackmail, propaganda, fraud, forgery, threats and animalistic behaviors.

So if u ask me, na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Arysexy(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2014
I can remember one of d apc thugs in one of d threads on PVC collection complaining about d slow pace of d exercise and later said, PDP will be suprised of what hit them cos APC ALREADY HAS PLAN B TO THE CARD ISSUE. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANT.

CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by 9inches(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Arysexy:
So this is apc plan? No wonder they were chanting war song already bc they hinged their hope of winning by rigging with cloned cards.

They are d ones that will still go to media to cry wolf when d voters they erase their data start lamenting.

APC is EVIL!

You beat me to it. Anytime these APC charlatans start crying foul, just be sure they are up to something phony. It has been their trademark. It is their culture.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by MadCow1: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2014
gr8femfred:
U need 2 format ur brain... Did ur DSS find any cloned card in dat office? NO. Don't just open ur mouth and talk bcus u support GEJ. Pls lean hw 2 use ur brain. I fear 4 ur family bcus u won't b able 2 take gud control if u stil tink dis way. NIGERIA DON'T NEED FOOLS LIKE U.

Wow!

All these response for me?

And I am the one you called fool?

You should not throw stones when u live in a glass house..

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by M4gunners: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2014
I'm not surprise at all . Didn't we know who the Leaders of APC is?
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by folahann(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2014
I'm sure 95% of commenters here didn't read the article at all. Just saw headline and boom!

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Wow!

All these response for me?

And I am the one you called fool?

You should not throw stones when u live in a glass house..
good morning IGWE!!!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by skyprofm(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Arysexy:
So this is apc plan? No wonder they were chanting war song already bc they hinged their hope of winning by rigging with cloned cards.

They are d ones that will still go to media to cry wolf when d voters they erase their data start lamenting.

APC is EVIL!
And u my friend happen to be shallow and dumb. Read btw the lines. This is just a speculation without proof. PDP doing that since oranmiyan

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by skyprofm(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2014
torhuke:
If APC doesn't clone PVCs, is it me that will do so.. Or u don't knw APC are masters in the art of thievery, conspiracy, cultism, terrorism, noise making, blackmail, propaganda, fraud, forgery, threats and animalistic behaviors.

So if u ask me, na who I go ask
Dickhead
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by clemz88(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm I smell fish in this country. I can see that the two parties are really against each other .they don't even care if citizens are in d country all they care about is their selfish interest
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by MadCow1: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

good morning IGWE!!!

Onye Isi... May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by thaoriginator: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
DSS has no proof whatsoever on this matter. This is how low the security agents in the country can go to exhibit their over zealousness for their paymaster. The other time the Polica bar some HOR members from entering the NA saying "they acted on a tip-off that ther would be chaos" they ended up being the one causing trouble. The more the PDP-led government harrass the stronger they are. More Nigerians are beginning to see reasons to vote out PDP at the centre.
much love sir.. Clear simple observation n explanation.. But dumb fulls won't get it into their tick skull yet!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Firefire(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2014
We should play the game fairly without cheating.

I am 100% sure APC will not WIN Lagos in a free and fair election.

I have been saying it here and very clearly, Tinubu is a MASTER RIGGER, Lagos election have never been Free & Fair without the element of magomago since 1999 with exception of 2011.

We shall make sure 2015 General election is FREE & FAIR and it represents the wishes of the people of Nigeria across board.

Shalom!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Abiolainfo: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol.. grin

APC.... grin

I thought they said they would kill Nigeria if the elections were rigged.. grin

So their plan was to rig the Elections and still scatter the country abi.. grin

You're blinded for your hatred for APC, that's the reason why you only read headlines and show a stigmatize action towards it
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Onye Isi... May your days be long.
Iseeeee!!
Ya dikwara gi ka isi we chere'm
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by manutdadex(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2014
masseratti:
There is nothing wrong with security agencies investigating criminal activities,but the DSS is fast assuming Police role,be that as it may,where are the evidence of the clown cards?

They should focus more on National security and leave politics to politicians please or else the politicians will overwhelm them with their accusations and counter accusations,right now they should have discovered the source of Boko haram funds,sponsors,with all the haramites in the detention.
and u think Nigerian politicians aint a threat to national security?? Even their choice of words alone fit finish any country...abeg DSS catch anybody abeg...jst me one favour....annouce d party involve.
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by blym4real: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
We should play the game fairly without cheating.

I am 100% sure APC will not WIN Lagos in a free and fair election.

I have been saying it here and very clearly, Tinubu is a MASTER RIGGER, Lagos election have never been Free & Fair without the element of magomago since 1999 with exception of 2011.

We shall make sure 2015 General election is FREE & FAIR and it represents the wishes of the people of Nigeria across board.

Shalom!
What is this one saying?
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by akandea(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Who in his/her right mind will believe the police and the DSS?
Especially coming from Ogar, I'm patiently waiting for the real story.

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by brainpower(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
As soon as Marylin Ogar speaks its assumed she's a PDP agent and not taken seriously even though she's DSS, the most secret, effective and respected security agency in Nigeria.
Fastforward to Sahararporters, when they release any news those that are quick to believe them are still those that have refused to believe the DSS official reports.
The question now is, DSS and saharareporters who should you believe? When one is a respected security agency and one is a private media house owned by an individual. But that shows how biased we all are here. But that's not the point here.
I wasn't taking this news seriously, both APC's report and DSS report but the only thing I picked up here is where she said that the "building they raided didn't have any sign to show that it belonged to a government or private group" and that "the known APC building isn't on that street". If this is true cos I don't know, then there's no need for much argument, APC was using there to do something questionable, and thank God they have come out to claim the building.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by iSoldier: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
truthnaija:
Hello even if they clone the cards how would they clone fingerprint.mind u the new cards will have to work with the new card reader which Will verify the fingerprint of the voter. So if I have my fingerprint taken in multiple places the software will reject it.the reader will not read a clone PVC.a lot of u fools don't know how inec system works read about m2sys solution .it can't be clone.I mean clone PVC will not work as long as the card reader is use.the only way it will work is if the card reader is not use.there is no point in APC cloning.if they were cloning the DSS would immediately have stated that they saw id-card size plastics. But they only said they took hard drives and papers in Ghana must go bags. Pls tell me is the voters card paper or plastic.
They are just PDP attack dogs

But of course they can still claim on election day that inec deliberatly removed their details from the already cloned cards, by saying that they will claim that inec does not have the competency to handle the elction that this is the ploy of PDP to disenfranchised voters particularly in Lagos state. trying to look at it from all sides, the DSS should pulish the cloned voters card with picture or idonbilivit!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by legendsilver(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
masseratti:
There is nothing wrong with security agencies investigating criminal activities,but the DSS is fast assuming Police role,be that as it may,where are the evidence of the clown cards?

They should focus more on National security and leave politics to politicians please or else the politicians will overwhelm them with their accusations and counter accusations,right now they should have discovered the source of Boko haram funds,sponsors,with all the haramites in the detention.
God bless this soul
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Osakah24(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2014
The pdp I know, even if they found a truck load of voters card in the office will only use it in february 14.they wont bring it out and even if they decide to will only bring out some. Funny as it may sound none of these political parties gives a hood about us the people and yet we are dying for them. What significant law have these so called legislatives made to better our lots,If they could jump the fence with so much gusto to make good laws for us the masses, I doubt if we would have been where we are by now. Its the time for election now they are playing the victimized to get our sympathy while we are the real victimized that deserves their sympathy.After election we no go see them again. APC AND PDP ABEG WHERE IS OUR NIGERIA?
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by yashau(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Evidence pls!!
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by yashau(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Evidence pls!!

before I make my comments
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by jaymichael(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2014
The way this joke of a thread is brought to FRONT PAGE clearly shows the partisan and biased nature of of the administrators of this forum. What is more shameful is the fact that they are not hiding it. A merely unfounded allegation without any scintilla of evidence was brought forward as a STATEMENT OF FACT all in a bid to create confusion and misinformation with intent to paint the APC in a bad light. If there was any evidence to corroborate the story of the DSS, they would have been all over the media and the jamboree would surpass a JAYZ/BEYONCE concert. Jonathan and his motley crew of incompetent officials will still be having orgasm right now. If the APC is truly engaged in the "alleged" illegality, they wouldn't have claimed the office building as theirs. DSS has the right to gather intelligence and do their job the way the law establishing it permits it to but destroying properties and computers which they came to raid is like destroying the same evidence you came to gather and helping to cover up the "alleged" crime you came to investigate. In as much as I would like to see this case followed to a logical conclusion (wishful thinking) My only fear is Planting of evidence by the DSS people as past antecedent shows that the DSS is clearly biased against the APC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by legendsilver(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2014
brainpower:
As soon as Marylin Ogar speaks its assumed she's a PDP agent and not taken seriously even though she's DSS, the most secret, effective and respected security agency in Nigeria.
Fastforward to Sahararporters, when they release any news those that are quick to believe them are still those that have refused to believe the DSS official reports.
The question now is, DSS and saharareporters who should you believe? When one is a respected security agency and one is a private media house owned by an individual. But that shows how biased we all are here. But that's not the point here.
I wasn't taking this news seriously, both APC's report and DSS report but the only thing I picked up here is where she said that the "building they raided didn't have any sign to show that it belonged to a government or private group" and that "the known APC building isn't on that street". If this is true cos I don't know, then there's no need for much argument, APC was using there to do something questionable, and thank God they have come out to claim the building.
Mr man, the last time I passed through that building at Allen avenue, it was obvious APC owns it. There is this APC banner indicating the owner of the building. So the DSS whom as so far failed Nigerians with the issue of boko-haram has now develop wings against ordinary citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by 1shortblackboy: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2014
All this is becoming unbecoming
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2014
APC is a criminal organization. APC has been cloning Voters Card in that building. APC is bent on destroying Democracy.

Below is picture, of the Voters Card they have been cloning.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jFiAl8tLw80/VHOev65VmgI/AAAAAAAABbo/6CWlBq1K30M/s1600/Some-VCs.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by olushy: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2014
9ja na joke , 9ja na animal farm
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by Sylvarresta(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2014
masseratti:

Bros thank you o.... Those dogs never know the sponsors of Bokoharam, but they can easily get intelligence about Opposition... SMH
Re: APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS by authority2006(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Why the stvpid question? DSS are now in the possession of all the properties found in the premises, by now, they should have come out to show the whole world their catch, "the cloned PVC". Or, may be they are still negotiating with INEC on how to get unclaimed PVC so that they can have "evidence". The same SSS that we so much respected when we were young, what a pity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m / Primaries: 272 Senators, Reps May Not Return In 2019 / 2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.