Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? (4407 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by rickt: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
*MODIFIED*

Please married peeps in the house,will it be right of a woman to say her husband rapes/raped her,especialy when she denies him s*x almost all the time?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by morefire: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
lol ...

according to Wikipedia, rape is defined as "a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration initiated against one or more individuals without the consent of those individuals. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of valid consent,"

Sir marital status doesn't shield you from rape key word remains consent..

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seriously fully paid for like she is some material?

I read some comments and I get nauseous

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by beeevan: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
What do you mean paid for? Does that even make sense in your own brain? How do you think you can pay for a full grown adult female? Use your sense..
Fully paid for indeed undecided, normal person go dey yarn like wetin suck camel bobby undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
beeevan:
What do you mean paid for? Does that even make sense in your own brain? How do you think you can pay for a full grown adult female? Use your sense..
Okay, you are here.

OP, I leave you to them

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by beeevan: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mynd44:

Okay, you are here.

OP, I leave you to them

Welcome back, you haven't been around much.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
OP, are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
And I wonder why marital r*Ape is still legal in Nigeria grin grin

rickt: You are 100% right. You should be able to use and misuse your property anyhow you choose.
Freedom of r*Ape for all married men! grin grin
Does that extend to your children too? Just asking, I'll assume you own them till they turn 18.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by tpia5: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
that's a question for the lawyers to decide.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by rickt: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ok peeps,I'm sorry for the wrong use of words,actually I didn't mean fully paid as if she is now an acquired property,I simply meant if she always gives excuses when its time to be intimate and I don't want to cheat on her by going outside,and I do IT anyway, if it's right for her to shout 'FOUL'?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
rickt:
Ok peeps,I'm sorry for the wrong use of words,actually I didn't mean fully paid as if she is now an acquired property,I simply meant if she always gives excuses when its time to be intimate and I don't want to cheat on her by going outside,and I do IT anyway, if its right for her shout 'FOUL'?

YES!

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by rickt: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
ileobatojo:

YES!
Ok embarassed
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by beeevan: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
rickt:
Ok peeps,I'm sorry for the wrong use of words,actually I didn't mean fully paid as if she is now an acquired property,I simply meant if she always gives excuses when its time to be intimate and I don't want to cheat on her by going outside,and I do IT anyway, if its right for her shout 'FOUL'?

Stop abusing your wife so she doesn't chop off your willy some day when she falls under the devil's ministrations. Don't be one of those men that their wife prays fervently that they get crushed by trucks so they will have a new lease on life. How do you maintain an erection when she is probably thrashing and kicking to get you off her person. Only an animal exhibits such sexual behavior, rape is rape, a man that rapes his wife will still rape another woman that isn't his.

11 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mynd44:
Seriously fully paid for like she is some material?

I read some comments and I get nauseous

My dear, sometimes you just peruse through and skip a whole lot. Some comments are not worth reading, they end up giving you unnecessary stress and headache

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by rickt: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nobody wants to understand my side of the story embarassed How do I make her like IT,what do I do?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by tpia5: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
rickt:
How do I make her like IT?

I don't know, do the smoulder or something.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
rickt:
Nobody wants to understand my side of the story embarassed How do I make her like IT,what do I do?

Dude, talk to her. Talk to her some more. Find out what the underlying issues are. Work on fixing them.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Rosarie(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
no matter what iss rong to force yourself on your wife.wen ma hubby annoys me i sometimes deny him and he cnt force himself rather find out why i am angry and try to iron out issues.communication is d best policy and wen u keep putting a blind eye to issues it keeps pilling up
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
rickt:

You could have written more in your initial post. It is your job to make yourself understood.

Did you have s*ex before marriage?

Do you bath regularly? Do you ALWAYS smell good?

Have you got babies?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Rosarie(f): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You could have written more in your initial post. It is your job to make yourself understood.

Have you got babies?
and wen u got kids ur wife might not want u guys having sex wen d kid is dre.for me ma kid is a year and 3 mths.we have stop having sex having sex in her presence wen she clocked one
yea especially dat smelling good

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by rickt: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Have you got babies?
No we abstained till our wedding night.

I bath regularly and I always smell nice.

We don't have babies yet.

She say things like my advances are too much,if i let her have her way,we'd only be intimate for 3times in a whole month.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by tpia5: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
maybe you should just manage with her until she comes around.

find out what she likes i guess and flaunt it, dunno.

for example, if she's into muscular build (which you are aware of), then parade around the house shirtless without asking for IT.

just my thoughts o, doesnt mean it will work.

some women get strong mind, if dem no wan do dem no go do.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by teemanbastos(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
rape? Is it a noun,verb or conjunction?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
rickt:
No we abstained till our wedding night.

I bath regularly and I always smell nice.

We don't have babies yet.

She say things like my advances are too much,if i let her have her way,we'd only be intimate for 3times in a whole month.

How long have you guys been married?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by Afrobasic(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2014
rickt:

You sound like some one who's sexually frustrated

Good guy advice: try talking

Bad guy advice: cheat or file for divorce asap.

Sexual frustration is a bad thing and YES you can be charged for rape if you force her.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by sexybash(f): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Yes there is marriage ra----pe
Once a woman or man is forced into having sex without their consent is called rape (no twisted WORDS)
70 percent of nigerian men at one point in their lives forced or soft r --aped a girl in their lifetime
90 percent of them have molested an underage in the past
They can't even wait to explore their sexuality as grownups mba
They start by fingerings their sisters, then move to their neighbors children, before you know they are on the loose
The Yeye society enable the men to do sheeet
And a woman is judged for merely sitting down and not closing her legs while the men move around with hairless chest and fake rubberband boxers

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by tpia5: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Lady you are messed up.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by KanwuliaJara: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2014
YES O! shocked
Especially with the BLACK RACE ON CRACK! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR87tJhofLE&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvR87tJhofLE&has_verified=1
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by KanwuliaJara: 3:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by beeevan: 4:49am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
YES O! shocked
Especially with the BLACK RACE ON CRACK! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR87tJhofLE&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvR87tJhofLE&has_verified=1

Scary video, is that for real?
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by iconize(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Getting down with your wife against her wish is equivalent to having carnal knowledge of her.
Re: Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? by KanwuliaJara: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
beeevan:

Scary video, is that for real?

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry real!
Ask Tina Turner!
The tin wey make am run go France go marry white man?
She was constantly RA-PED in her marriage to that CRACK-HEAD IKECHUKWU TURNER! grin
Tufiaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Report A Case Of Child Abuse, How Do I Go About It? / Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man / These Is Breaking Me,i Need Someone To Talk To!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.