Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50066 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

GBAM!
We get Hausa people for awa compound o.
You can NEVER hear their voices.
Dem reach 10 with their wives and children for dia o.

But go backyard where 'IGBO AND YORUBA' FEMALES DEY. . . JUST ONE EACH!
They can NEVER get along!
Another BINI GIRL AND ONE IGBO GIRL. . . FIGHT FINISH. . .TEAR CLOTHES NAKED FOR COMPOUND. . . they give free show to the WHOLE COMPOUND!!!! shocked

Warn nor be say dem nor go follow dem heart-break aka desire o! grin
At least dem dey take dem eye look from their family experience abi?
I can only teach them how to recognize PROPER COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

IGBO AND YORUBA NA THE WORST! shocked
Chauvinistic and IGNORANT!
To say 'I am sorry'. . . NEVER!
You earn more money. . .WAHALA!
You be housewife. . . WAHALA!
You wear lipstic. . . WAHALA!
You carry 'some-gaps' for head. . . WAHALA!
You born pikin. . . WAHALA!
You nor born pikin. . .WAHALA!
You go school. . . WAHALA!
You nor go school. . . WAHALA!

You can NEVER PLEASE THEM. . . BECAUSE THEY ARE GENERATIONAL SADISTS!
kiss

This is hilarious

I will say not all
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
crackhaus:

Where did you get this from?

Notice how your comments are stylishly being ignored in the lust to crucify the black man on a thread which is about the antics of the AA/black women

All i see is noise and shouts and exclamations...

They never fail to show their rabble rousing ways coupled with defensiveness

only banana bender has made a comment worthy of note

interesting...

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
White women train their sons to be gentlemen, African women train their sons to be brutes.
African women should learn. All these preferential treatment to sons will not help them when they marry your fellow woman. Hence the anger. grin
It's not as if the black man has been able to build a sustaining civilization with such preferential treatment. He is the laughing stock of the world at the moment...most likely to be shot dead on the streets.
Kanwulia, wey that your fence jumping video...

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:
About the emasculation of the black man I see coming up all the time, can someone explain what that even means? Because one would think from the African eye of course, white men have been 'emasculated' but still able to build a civilization and hold the world down. While the 'unemasculated' African men can't maintain a civilization that their women can enjoy.

how won't the white men hold the world down when they keep manipulating everyone to their own advantage? as at the time the white men were colonising everywhere & catching slaves, their female counterparts were subdued, spanked in public, etc. now that the white men have fully developed their own land, they are now talking about gender equality, rights for women, VAWA, etc.

it's the same in other spheres of life. tap any wall in american houses and its wood....but they want the africans to shun deforestation(after they developed theirs). now they are lying that the ozone layer is completely eroded & the world should go green.....just because they can't stand the arabs & OPEC countries making money.

how will the black men ever hold the world down when he's constantly restricted by white man's hypocrisy? what do you think will happen by 2020 when all american vehicles are supposed to go hybrid? no wonder GEJ wants to die at aso rock. nigeria go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. india has refused to sign that go green treaty.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Black men behave themselves very well with white women grin

It is only a mad woman who will be treated with love and still be 'angry'

It is not funny we are comparing

CASE 1: a black guy willing to do stuffs for his white wife so she has the energy/strength/desire for lovemaking at night

and

CASE 2: a black guy married to a black woman, unwilling to do stuffs for her and still expecting her to perform like a LovePeddler @ night?

Is it not on this NL guys said their wives must make dinner irrespective of whom gets home first?

I have colleagues who get home same times with their hubby and still enter the kitchen to cook that night. Some are married to men who do like freshly made stew/soup daily and the wife does so every night. Somehow, you still expect the same woman to twist under/above you later that night cheesy

Women and men work the same jobs, pass the same route home, face the same traffic etc. Men get home and complain that they are stressed out cheesy Women get home and are expected to cook , clean and still twist at night sad

Black men, fear God o!

[size=20pt]I will look up Black lesbian relationships to form an opinion.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Black women + White men relationships are not usually stormy so I doubt it is as simple as 'Black women' are the denominating factor of violence...

Using a 'like' button can NEVER DO JUSTICE TO THIS!
I have to quote it!
Black les-bian couples are the MOST VIOLENT OF ALL GAY COUPLES O!
Nor try am! cry
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
A lot of our women dont know their history

Deifying the white man

The same people responsible for the decimation of millions and facilitating the creation of the greatest brain drain ever known

yet black women worship them

Yet they kill your sons with inpunity and go scot free ala Ferguson

black women.. open your eyes

You are just an exotic piece of tail ala The Family That Preys
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Well, if a woman stil insists on dating/courting/marrying a black man, look for a Congolese man and attach yourself to his druss. If you are going to subject yourself to pounding freshly cooked yam everyday, you make sure you are doing it for someone whose package down below is mighty. Don't do it for a typical nigerian man with midget sized pen1s flexing muscle like he is carrying hitler down there.

That's my own advise. Una well done

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Notice how your comments are stylishly being ignored in the lust to crucify the black man on a thread which is about the antics of the AA/black women

interesting...

Remember this thread is about 'ANGRY BLACK FEMALES ON NL'? undecided

No need to argue much.
Just google it! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MKk-hcnh0
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:
Well, if a woman stil insists on dating/courting/marrying a black man, look for a Congolese man and attach yourself to his druss. If you are going to subject yourself to pounding freshly cooked yam everyday, you make sure you are doing it for someone whose package down below is mighty. Don't do it for a typical nigerian man with midget sized pen1s flexing muscle like he is carrying hitter down there.

jenny, jenny, kpekusing will not kill you. grin

it's one thing to have 18 inches, it's another thing to know how to use it. what if the congolese adonis is a one-minute man? nor be for the woman to commit suicide?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Using a 'like' button can NEVER DO JUSTICE TO THIS!
I have to quote it!
Black les-bian couples are the MOST VIOLENT OF ALL GAY COUPLES O!
Nor try am!
cry

Nor be to practice o!

I meant reading it up.

You are the second saying this... hmmm
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
So you accept that being uncouth is a label which you are proud of?

KanwuliaJara:

Remember this thread is about 'ANGRY BLACK FEMALES ON NL'? undecided

No need to argue much.
Just google it! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MKk-hcnh0
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
There is a saying: Show me how you treat your women and I would tell the state of your people.

It is disgraceful that our women are not shown the respect they deserve on this forum
I'm glad you added on this forum to end your statement.

Go through the pages and see the women you think deserve respect on this forum, surely you must be kidding - a good laugh would suffice from me to you at this point... buahahahahahahahahahah cheesycheesycheesy

I and other men on here respect plenty women in the real world, but very few on this forum - not that it matters, just correcting your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:
Well, if a woman stil insists on dating/courting/marrying a black man, look for a Congolese man and attach yourself to his druss. If you are going to subject yourself to pounding freshly cooked yam everyday, you make sure you are doing it for someone whose package down below is mighty. Don't do it for a typical nigerian man with midget sized pen1s flexing muscle like he is carrying hitter down there.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

jenny, jenny, kpekusing will not kill you. grin

it's one thing to have 18 inches, it's another thing to know how to use it. what if the congolese adonis is a one-minute man? nor be for the woman to commit suicide?

Ah Coogar. Atleast if I am to become a Slave in my house, I need to be sure that there is a package in the bedroom waiting for whenever I am ready. Intel has it that a Congolese man carries a quality package with good self esteem down there and is better in bed compared to a nigerian man.

A nigerian man can't strip before a Congolese. It will send him into depression sad

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Nor be to practice o!

I meant reading it up.

You are the second saying this... hmmm

Don't bother reading.
Those ones WORSE pass o!
2 ANGRY BYTCHES on the same bed? shocked
One MUST DIE! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

how won't the white men hold the world down when they keep manipulating everyone to their own advantage? as at the time the white men were colonising everywhere & catching slaves, their female counterparts were subdued, spanked in public, etc. now that the white men have fully developed their own land, they are now talking about gender equality, rights for women, VAWA, etc.

it's the same in other spheres of life. tap any wall in american houses and its wood....but they want the africans to shun deforestation(after they developed theirs). now they are lying that the ozone layer is completely eroded & the world should go green.....just because they can't stand the arabs & OPEC countries making money.

how will the black men ever hold the world down when he's constantly restricted by white man's hypocrisy? what do you think will happen by 2020 when all american vehicles are supposed to go hybrid? no wonder GEJ wants to die at aso rock. nigeria go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. india has refused to sign that go green treaty.

The whites are learning from previous mistakes and forging ahead

Blacks should please do say too cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:

Ah Coogar. Atleast if I am to become a Slave in my house, I need to be sure that there is a package in the bedroom waiting for whenever I am ready. Intel has it that a Congolese man carries quality package down there and is better in bed compared to a nigerian man.

A nigerian man can't strip before a Congolese. It will send him into depression sad

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:

Ah Coogar. Atleast if I am to become a Slave in my house, I need to be sure that there is a package in the bedroom waiting for whenever I am ready. Intel has it that a Congolese man carries quality package down there and is better in bed compared to a nigerian man.

very good!
i hope the single women on this section are reading this. the demand for congolese men would soon skyrocket.............starting from sambarry! grin

bukatyne:

but they did so after their development. why are we being forced to do the opposite during our development.

up until the 19th century in the british isles it was legal to beat your wife with a stick as long as it was no thicker than your thumb. that is well known, but fewer know that this law was only abolished during the 21st century.

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

interesting...
Bro I know the female posters on here who can venture into a pool of reason and submit their opinions logically with points.

The others will keep dodging.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

They are!
Did you see men in this video? cheesy
Baby mama POLYGAMOUS COMPOUNDS with peace and UNITY!
SAI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2GfaMBIQk
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

how will the black men ever hold the world down when he's constantly restricted by White man's hypocrisy to do so. what do you think will happen by 2020 when all american vehicles are supposed to go hybrid? no wonder GEJ wants to die at aso rock. nigeria go hear weeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. india has refused to sign that go green treaty.

Oh yeah blame the white man! grin
While the white man was taking out able bodied men overseas for 'labor', your village chief was selling you guys for a mirror and seaman aromatic schnapps. grin Today schnapps is part of the bride price list and we shout it's our culture grin. Is the white man more intelligent than the black man?

So after highlighting all these, black leaders will still bow down to their superiors. What then is the usefulness of the so called unemasculated African man? He can't fight and create policies to favor his people but obeys his masters willingly? Is it only near a black woman he wants to show authority? How can a black woman respect that? grin

People here have admitted the anger of the black woman, now everyone should accept the cause of the anger which is the black man. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
crackhaus:

Bro I know the female posters on here who can venture into a pool of reason and submit their opinions logically with points.

Who are they please? wink
We are not doing 'dem say-dem say' discussion here o!
Abeg nor start am!
Thanks! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
crackhaus:

LOL...
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Oh yeah blame the white man! grin
While the white man was taking out able bodied men overseas for 'labor', your village chief was selling you guys for a mirror and seaman aromatic schnapps. grin Today schnapps is part of the bride price list and we shout it's our culture grin. Is the white man more intelligent than the black man?

So after highlighting all these, black leaders will still bow down to their superiors. What then is the usefulness of the so called unemasculated African man? He can't fight and create policies to favor his people but obeys his masters willingly? Is it only near a black woman he wants to show authority? How can a black woman respect that? grin

[size=20pt]People here have admitted the anger of the black woman, now everyone should accept the cause of the anger which is the black man. [/size]grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Where do I start? grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

very good!
i hope the single women on this section are reading this. the demand for congolese men would soon skyrocket.............starting from sambarry! grin

That is why I am singing it here like an anthem...look for Congolese men oooo. The last thing their package suffer from is small low self esteem. That thing carry pride like no Mans business
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

People here have admitted the anger of the black woman, now everyone should accept the cause of the anger which is the black man. grin

You are the first person admitting it
So at least there is progress

Why do you think the black man is responsible for that when he is subject to the same deprivation faced by his woman
black men have always being about family

Its even a modern thing to see people shunning their familial responsibilities

What changed
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:
So you accept that being uncouth is a label which you are proud of?

I am VERRRRRRRRY VERRRRRRRRRY VERRRRRRRRRY UNCOUTH.
Proud. . .YES!
Reason: IT IS GENETIC! kiss
Did I create myself? NO!
Can I change? NO!
Why?
BECAUSE A BLACK MAN WILL KILL ME IF I DON'T FIGHT LIKE HE DOES!

Shikena!

The reason my NEXT HUSBAND MUST BE WHITE! kiss

Finito! kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lol @ kanwuliajara, I see you grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I am VERRRRRRRRY VERRRRRRRRRY VERRRRRRRRRY UNCOUTH.
Proud. . .YES!
Reason: IT IS GENETIC! kiss
That was never in doubt grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:
That was never in doubt grin

And you think I should be ashamed of that? shocked
When AFRICA is the continent of the UNCOUTH?
Do you see ANY LADY OR GENTLEMAN IN AFRICA? grin

You are SNEAKY. . .NOT A GENTLEMAN O!
Agggggggggggggggggh. . . the most danJArus of them all!
Don try yaself! kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:
Lol @ kanwuliajara, I see you grin

No. . .
I see you!
Well done o! cheesy

Good-morning ma! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

No. . .
I see you!
Well done o! cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.