Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State (41949 Views)

FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by philips70(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
phantom:

I keep saying it that as Nigerians we must look beyond shiny objects, look at issues critically and objectively and proffer sensible solutions.
you want to kill a leader who taxes you to put good infrastructure in place but you have no problem relocating to a sane country like the UK and paying twice that amount in taxes.
this is a blessing. maybe we will be forced to hold our leaders by the jugular when they don't deliver after taxing the living daylights out of us because its inevitable.

Real and objective people are very scarce on Nairaland nowadays. This place has turned to a market place where all sellers are just desperate to market their wares whether they are expired or not. Politicians have hijacked this site totally.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by GeneralHannibal: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
DoroMoney:

[s]U are a hibo bastard, you asked Gbawe not abuse you or u will expose him, he destroyed and molested u and yet u are powerless

typical hibo coward. son of oju iku the sissy[/s]

Tunde asala amu, I asked elder gbawe to insult Igbos again and he fled like Obasanjo. grin embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
tomakint:

My brother I dey laff seriously grin do u know that if you want to finish Gbawe the ugly bigot just call him Elder Gbawe...lobatan, the old hag go dey somersault.
grin Lmao @ elder Gbawe

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by duni04(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thread was making sense till these illiterates took over. Is it that the mods are enjoying this or these guys are untouchable and can't be banned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by kennytidistar(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are you saying lagos state should forget federal allocation and return the loan since the $1b is not traceable? i see no reason why lagos state government should justle for loan despite this huge income, it will not be possible fot other state to hit such landmark because lagos has always been there as a former federal capital territory, therefore it is expected. because all these firms are already in lagos even before tinubu era, i wonder why some hired claper are just praising fashola and tinubu for defrauding them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon / New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife / How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.