Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State (41962 Views)

FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by abdulwastecx(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
GeneralHannibal:

Choi! Choi!! Yolobass don suffer this nigeria. grin grin grin grin

They live like pigs and suffer like camels.

The only set of yolobass that are sensibly and live like humans are those from Ondo.

this is senseless dude, get a life dude... i still believe Nigeria is a very poor country and non of the ethnic group gat the bragging right to slant or abused other ethnic group.
I still believe much still needed to be done in the area of social and infrastructure development.
from aba to port harcourt, enugu, akure, oshogbo, kano, maiduguri etc... you still very poorly planned cities, very poor and starving people, illiterate people, unemployment, people living without electricity, people living without central sewage system, people living without pipe borne water etc... we all should be ashamed of our self for messing up this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Desola(f): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
The end lopin cinema.

Well done to all the intellectual juggernauts who participated in this debate before the factional warriors descended.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by duni04(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
kettykin:
Break Down of the IGR of Lagos

IGR from Banking, Insurance and Financial houses ---------- 20% ---------- Banking industry controlled by Delta igbos
IGR from Telecommunication firms and ISP ------ --- ------ 18%---------- MTN,Etisalat, Airtel foreign owned
IGR from Retail /Wholesale business ------- --- ---16% ----------- Retail and wholesale Business controlled by Igbos
IGR from the Oil and gas and service companies----- -- 30%------ Oil and Gas Industry is actually Niger Delta industry headquartered in Lagos
IGR from Dangote , BUA other top Northern businesses---- 7%------ Bulk importation of Sugar, Flour , Cement from the North
IGR from construction , Agents , land lords -------- 5% ------- construction , Agents , land lords controlled by ALL
IGR from taxi,Okada and bus drivers ------- 1%--------- Taxi , bus driving, Okada controlled by Yorubas and Aboka
IGR from tailors and agbo sellers --- ----- 0%--------- tailors and agbo sellers controlled by Yorubas
IGR from Baba Ijebu, bet9ja --- ---------- 1%---------- Baba Ijebu controlled by Yorubas
IGR from Hotels , bars, clubs , restaurants, eateries --- 2% -- controlled by ALL

The height of stupidity angry

6 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Erotex(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
You are on your own to every Nigeria citizen.
Lagos don't put food on my table let-alone 042
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by GeneralHannibal: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Korroruggedd:

[s]Let me help him. You yeeboes from the Southeast are useless and animals. You are cannibals, armed robbers and foot mat of the nation. Oya now, do your worst.[/s]

Gbawe the idiotic yolobaa coward has fingers to type, so stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Omoreminder101: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
GeneralHannibal:

[s]General Joe Achuzie is faceless and ruthless[/s].

he is a millipede , a wannabe and a copycat

he is in trouble today

tell your people to come and kneel down and raise up their hands

8 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by zeroshadow: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
how does this affect the economy
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Omoreminder101: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Desola:
The end lopin cinema.

Well done to all the intellectual juggernauts who participated in this debate before the factional warriors descended.

we thank all the Yoruba intellectuals for their contributions- e se pupo

please it is now our turn to deal with the olori pelebes

9 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by tomakint: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Omoreminder101:

You this old wretched agbero get mouth to call anoda persin old

grin grin grin

I am 100% sure Gbawe is not 40 yet and you are in your mid 50s. u should be ashamed of your miserable existence
I don't deal with miserable lots if you are a man show yourself and I shall take you serious. Me in my mid 50s? grin grin....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by GeneralHannibal: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Omoreminder101:

[s]U are a ugly pathetic poverty stricken son of a biatch. U are very dirty looking, wretched and disgusting

do u want ur pics up?[/s]

You don't need to ask him, coward

Post his pics and see what will happen embarassed embarassed embarassed

Tomakint is more yolobaa than you

5 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Korroruggedd: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
[s]
tomakint:

I don't deal with miserable lots if you are a man show yourself and I shall take you serious. Me in my mid 50s? grin grin....
[/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth. You local swine, you are a foolish old man and the most deported fool ever liveth. You are going down with your yeeboe friend.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
tomakint:

Nowadays they all rant about our ages. grin

Keep wondering what actually run through their mind when they say this,after all to grow old is a blessing -I do not have any idea what they are trying to say when they say that.Could you please put me through I'm tired of listening to these clowns. grin
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Ayus34(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, the simple truth is that they have not been able to "replicate" anything anywhere because they work with chest-beating delusions of grandeur and wild lies alone. This is the conclusive reason why individuals who claim they have built good things elsewhere 'oddly' seem incapable of doing so at home. I don't get how some people have no shame at all. You will use outright lies and fallacies to proclaim you have done this and own that yet you can never reproduce such in your own traditional abode where it is most needed. Sadly for deluded fools, we live in an information age and it is very easy today to discredit liars and empty braggarts as I have done here with relative ease.
some uneducated people derive joy in spreading false news and showing unreasonable pride......London as at today is not mainly developed by the whites,infact all race in the world contributed to the growth of that city and they never lay claim to the success and take the kudos away from whom it's due to which are the indigenes, it's only take a fool to leave his home on comfort and go to another man's land if there is nothing good or a potential for personal growth. ....they failed to understand the history of Yoruba in the area of urbanization, just because of their hatred ... reason the only honest prayer I perform everyday is the total breakup of this jungle called Nigeria....it is on record that even before amalgamation, Lagos was the most developed part of Niger area as it was called then (Lagos colony).....no matter urs level of contribution to another man's land,u must appreciate the indigenous because the gave u the peaceful envirmoment u are operating daily......they can as well go to kano, ph and kaduna to.replicate same,especially in the north if they can dare to dare the rampage north,who take no shit!
God will soon separate us,so we can know the weak and the strong that offer no value IJN!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by GeneralHannibal: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Korroruggedd:
[s][/s]

[s]Shut up your dirty mouth. You local swine, you are a foolish old man and the most deported fool ever liveth. You are going down with your yeeboe friend.[/s]

Stop crying, swine

Post pics

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Omoreminder101: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
GeneralHannibal:

Stop crying, swine

Post pics

stop making mouth u coward

May Ogun punish you if u dont start to post pics now

Hibo bastard son of a goat

5 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by zimoni(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
juman:

Yorubas are very poor people.

We lack good leaders.

Okay.

You've been noticed.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by collynzo99: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
GeneralHannibal:

You don't need to ask him, coward

Post his pics and see what will happen embarassed embarassed embarassed

Tomakint is more yolobaa than you

Shutup yeeboe swine, this is your post below:

We the EOD will write this for all to read.

Anybody on NL that insults the IGBO nation, takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.

And I am saying it that you yeeboes are useless and animals. I have insult the yeeboes from the Southeast, now do your worst.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.