Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Cousin Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Sister (1502 Views)

Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me / I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister by Kingsley1000(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
She has been disturbing me on facebook and watsapp,sometimes,i would try to ignore her message because i finds it awkward chatting that lenght with any of my relation.....we seldom travel to villa,thats only on festic periods(xmas),she always wana see me,i'v been avoiding her as shez not attracted to me especially the fact shez a girl.....we'r born on same month,same year.shez very cute,and she often stays alone,her parents re bankers...Am confused
Re: My Cousin Sister by ronald4lif(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Your point is not clear, is it that she's sending a message as though she wants you both to have some form of intimacy? Well, if that's the case I will advise you to kick off any thoughts about it, she's your blood sis and its an abomination.
Re: My Cousin Sister by iceberylin(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Wahz this one saying undecided
Re: My Cousin Sister by ronald4lif(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
I tot have combed my hair?

You have na
Re: My Cousin Sister by FLAWLES(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:

You have na
.hehehehe..ok
Re: My Cousin Sister by Kingsley1000(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
Your point is not clear, is it that she's sending a message as though she wants you both to have some form of intimacy? Well, if that's the case I will advise you to kick off any thoughts about it, she's your blood sis and its an abomination.
not as if she's pestering me for any intimate...my fear is that this might escalate..she always want me to be arnd her,she enjoys my company,if is a boy,is quite understandable,buh i feel bored with girly or feminine discussion especially from a relation....has been long it started
Re: My Cousin Sister by 1one: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
This English is trooooooong oo undecided
Re: My Cousin Sister by izaray(f): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Wahz this one saying undecided
Dis an example of wat am talking about!
Re: My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why not say your cousin and be specific.
Or, is your cousin sister not your cousin again? undecided
Re: My Cousin Sister by iceberylin(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
izaray:
Dis an example of wat am talking about!
so wah r u talking about undecided
Re: My Cousin Sister by chimerase2: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Morale? angry
Re: My Cousin Sister by izaray(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

so wah r u talking about undecided
Check farano's recent post on first day kiss experience!
Re: My Cousin Sister by iceberylin(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
izaray:
Check farano's recent post on first day kiss experience!
Wahzup with it
you wan kiss wink
Re: My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Why not say your cousin and be specific.
Or, is your cousin sister not your cousin again? undecided
my sister......dats d latest addition 2 d family tree i dont understand o. They use cousin sister to refer to female cousin and cousin brother means male cousin. (note d absence of 's afta cousin)
d tin tire me
Re: My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
veegirl:

my sister......dats d latest addition 2 d family tree i dont understand o. They use cousin sister to refer to female cousin and cousin brother means male cousin. (note d absence of 's afta cousin)
d tin tire me

lol. grin Atleast, he should have said female cousin not cousin sister.
It sounds like, sister of his cousin.
Re: My Cousin Sister by Cholls(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kingsley1000:
She has been disturbing me on facebook and watsapp,sometimes,i would try to ignore her message because i finds it awkward chatting that lenght with any of my relation.....we seldom travel to villa,thats only on festic periods(xmas),she always wana see me,i'v been avoiding her as shez not attracted to me especially the fact shez a girl.....we'r born on same month,same year.shez very cute,and she often stays alone,her parents re bankers...Am confused
my brother's and sister's look at this one o he is finding someone to think dirty like him. Ok go ahead F#(k her why she be pestering u like that of cuz she wants something cry

(1) (Reply)

13 Things EVERY Independent Woman Must Know To Find Love / Valentine Season Is Here Dedicate A Special Song For Him/her / Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.