Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. (1536 Views)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / 7 Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2015

One of the best feelings in the world is loving someone and having the one you love, love you back. Unfortunately for many, finding love is like a mirage. Often times some even feel they don't deserve lov‎e or weren't made to love or be loved but the truth is everyone is loveable but some never find that love for some reason.

1. Feeling you are too good. Everyone has a seed of good. Been or feeling u r good isn't any assurance u'll find love. Some people think love is tied to how good they think they are but that's a fat lie. 

2. Feeling you deserve to be loved more that another. My dear u can't know if u truly deserve love because of the qualities u think u posses. Knowing yourself is good but that doesn't guarantee love.

3. Expectations; some people are too expectant. They constantly spend their time mapping out what love should be to them. They are carried away by their own fallacy falling to realise that life isn't a fairytale & a fairy god mother in waiting.

4. Pride; pride they say goes before a fall. Some people are so proud that their pride repels love itself.

5. Desperation: some are desperately looking for love. For heaven's sake love isn't a job or an exam you have to pass.... it will come when it‎ meant to happen. Don't go searching for it. 

6. Low self esteem; this not only makes it impossible for one to find love, it make is impossible for you to even love yourself.   ‎If you can't love yourself how else do you expect anyone else to love you

7.‎ Fear; fear prevents a lot of people from letting themselves out there. It deprives them of their joy, freedom and happiness. For some it's the fear of been hurt, other the fear of been rejected but once you let fear take a place in your life it not only affects your ability to love it rebuffs people. 

8. Believing you can exists on your own‎. No man is an island. There's a balance to be maintained in our world. No one can totally do it all by oneself. 

Love is a beautiful feeling but to find love you must make yourself available to be loved. Free your mind, cut down on your expectations, be humble and let love find a dwelling place in you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Tymax(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
That's right. In addition, many of us don't want to accept that love is built/grown and not just "found". In the beginning it can never be as deep. It needs to be nurtured deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Juliano47(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Very right....very very right. happening to me now chaa....1) i got pride...the 2) fear I got from my last....3)i believe I'm too good (probably because I am, really grin) and 4)I believe I can exist alone (which I'm doing since I was 12). Been existing alone since I was lil; it is part of me now. But the rest....i.e low self esteem, 2, expectations, desperation ain't mine. cool
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Maamin(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Find love? Is love animate? angry
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Samiceman: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2015
I smell FP
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Tymax:
That's right. In addition, many of us don't want to accept that love is built/grown and not just "found". In the beginning it can never be as deep. It needs to be nurtured deliberately.
I feel U
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Juliano47:
Very right....very very right. happening to me now chaa....1) i got pride...the 2) fear I got from my last....3)i believe I'm too good (probably because I am, really grin) and 4)I believe I can exist alone (which I'm doing since I was 12). Been existing alone since I was lil; it is part of me now. But the rest....i.e low self esteem, 2, expectations, desperation ain't mine. cool
wow! To actually admit u have some is a great step to getting over it
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by lilmax(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Okay
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by 100Cents: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Love mu.

I love you..
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Juliano47(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
wow! To actually admit u have some is a great step to getting over it
but I suppose I don't wanna get over it...I Love me this way. ain't no pvssy gonna mess with me again, ever. cool
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
I aint searching for love no more. Me is searching for compatibility. Afta dat love can follow suit. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by wizard007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
It's funny how peeps on this thread has narrowed down the love the OP is talking about to the dating love thingy, it doesn't necessarily have to be your GF/BF or your spouse, you can find greater love in other relationships too, like siblings, or parents, even friends. I know of a friend who loves me so deeply, probably even more than his babe, I love him too but not as much as his, trust me I love him more than some of my siblings too, cos he's just like one himself. Love supersedes all things
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Missmossy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Makes sense cool I do agree. The sixth point is so damn true.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by mykel25(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
I love your topic n I love your OT with ur mentality....will like you to be my guest on BBMC C004ECD37 OR C003A5F70 my private pin 74a1edae
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by texybaby(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wow nice post...well I guess I give pple too much credit n hv good expections of em....anyway as op said LOve am open to u....come get meeee.....lol
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by Juliano47(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
texybaby:
Wow nice post...well I guess I give pple too much credit n hv good expections of em....anyway as op said LOve am open to u....come get meeee.....lol
you called me? Here I am.... cool
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by texybaby(f): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Juliano47:
you called me? Here I am.... cool
ok o i c u..wil b rite there...wink
Re: Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love. by pryd(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2015
I guess number 3 is the most prevalent reason.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! 10 Things Only Women With Big Oranges Must Know / Having Kids With A Spouse You Do Not Love? / Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.