Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (67051 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Revolva(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Especially nigerian gyals..they don't deserved to be loved deeply ...its not that being nice is a bad thing..but when u r nice to a gal n she think you are being a mugu...its bad I won't take that shit...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by englishmart(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
shegsky:

If you believe this guy looks WOWO- ISH, Click like.
who will waste mb clicking like on page 8 of this thread? I'm wowoish. Thanks
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Uchesis: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol. Most of una just dey form hard guys 4 nairaland.

Ladies want guys dat r caring

Now hw can u be caring without being nice first?

A guy can be nice 2 a lady as long as she no dey fvck up but once she begin misbehave, show her d other side of u. Simple
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
sammy042:
1.They may take emotional,moral,physical or financial advantages of you in a daily life because you are being nice and do not have the heart to say NO.
2.They will start taking you for granted thinking "oh he's too nice,he won't say anything.Mr nice guy.
3.You may always be the one to bow down out of arguments simply because you habituated to being nice.
4.They will soon start finding you boring.
5.if you are just too nice to your partner all the time,you may find yourself doing all the work..
6.Being too nice may make you the victim of practical jokes because you will not be expected to retaliate.
7.You stop being yourself.
8.you will start living according to their expectation.friend-zone.
9.you rarely say no to request.mugu,maga etc
10.95 percent of nigerian ladies don't date mr nice guy.

Excess of anything is too bad,it's good to be nice but not uber-nice...i don't knw how true this statement is"Nice guy finish last"....be Real
I weep for all Nigerian Mr nice guys

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
drlawizle:

I was expecting this response from a female...say what you want..you ladies have a thought pattern it took me a long time to know...now i know & i handle you the way you want to be handled....why wont i call someone who has always been calling me & i cut her calls because i dont have her time..how wont i call someone who might need my medical advise after i see 12missed calls on myphone...she herself said she think sey i be senator the first day she saw me.. God knows i only took pity on her &never thought of using money to get to her pants...yet because of the way you women think i was expecting her to think she has caught a big fool...the fact is dat you women get the men you deserve..rude boys who wont give you a penny even if you need it badly...not because they are wicked but because you will automatically lose interest in such a guy & you will think hes a maga...most times we have to be harsh & wicked b4 you understand say our niceness is not our way of trying to get to your pants..otherwise your minds av been configured not to understand...that is women for you...ever since i knew you folks,ive been catching fun with yall,ive been having intercourse for free,chiks have been paying my tfare and pretty chiks have been seducing me...i'm having fun cos women are actually wonderful but if you dont undedstand dem...you will suffer in their hands weda you are nice or not..

Wow! Well if this is how you see women then you will have the kind of women who understand the kind of language you speak.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:

Wow! Well if this is how you see women then you will have the kind of women who understand the kind of language you speak.

I know your type...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
drlawizle:

I know your type...

You think? cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:

Women will swear with their life that dey are different from each other but thats where it all ends...just mere talk...look very closely they have one thing in common...they will NEVER be turned on by a Mr Nice guy...thats d way dy are created...if you like continue waiting for karma like d fooool up there...dem go dey treat your fuckup dey go..its not enough to be nice...you have to prove you aint weak or else they will DEFINITELY take you for a ride...this is not an opinion...it is a FACT.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:

You think? cheesy

Just as i said you folks are very easy to understand...sharp guys just act the fool to get what they want...cos they know you like feeling mysterious...it makes you feel special aint it?

Well anything that rocks your boat..as long as i have y'all dancing skelewu on me..i could care less
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by sammy042(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
There is alot of misconception about being nice..it is good to nice but avoid being too nice,being too nice to ladies gets you nowhere.they will just mark you as CHUMP..
To live is to change,and to be perfect is to have changed often..start being being real.....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
drlawizle:

Just as i said you folks are very easy to understand...sharp guys just act the fool to get what they want...cos they know you like feeling mysterious...it makes you feel special aint it?

Well anything that rocks your boat..as long as i have y'all dancing skelewu on me..i could care less

All the best with the skelewu dancers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ceononi: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lemme say this...Being nice is not a crime, just as to every other things, apply moderation in all you do.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
I will continue to be nice to ladies. If they mess up, karma is always ready to strike
The most intelligent being on this thread.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:

All the best with the skelewu dancers. cheesy

Lol..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by smajatt(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
blakky97:

Nairaland is gradually turning into a male chauvinist play ground. All topics that show women as negative creatures make front page, and get too much attention. Why should there be a topic like: disadvantage of being nice to women. We re in a modern world now, some women are far above men socially, mentally, financially and what have you. It takes a proud man to think he's superior to somebody on account that she's female. A woman in an oil company for instance is far above those men with dried bier bier and big dirty long sleeve shirts in faded trousers and filed shoes still telling themselves " I won't marry her if... I won't be nice to women because,.." Its time to open our minds and see life as real as it is rather than as we wish or imagine it to be.

i believe there should be a dislike button on this forum......
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Charles4075(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
It's not bad to be nice to a lady guys.. It's like saying your mum or sister is same as every other girl out there. Be nice to a lady but with good intentions, open heart and know your boundaries.. One thing I always tell my female friends, ''Never you mistake my silence for weakness cos no one plans a murder out loud''..

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Fredosky247(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
When you treat a woman well, she will give you hell but when you give her hell, she will treat you well.. #fact

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by eaccyboy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mprex:
Op, pls define the word;NICE
u sound guilty bc if u dnt see anytin wrong amng al listed above dat means ure likely doin more harm dan dose..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by omaigala12(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
some people always blame men for been more of players than real lovers. I was one of them untill 3 weeks ago. I've been dating this girl for 9 good months,I loved her very much which I showed her by every means possible and that was the MISTAKE I made, the moment she knew I loved her very much she started taking me for granted, even when does things that hurts she wouldn't even care sometimes she would apologize reluctantly because she knows I would I always say "its ok".even when I catch her with evidence of lying and hiding things from me she tries to escape it by "forming" to be annoyed .I would still be the one to straighten things back to normal, so many times I said SORRY even when am right just for things to remain normal .at a point I started asking my self if she really loved me and I discovered that she does but because I showed her too much commitment she felt she could toil with me anyhow she wants.the disappointment was becoming too much and just about 3weeks ago I got d height of it and what is still surprising me is that things she use to do that will hurt me before doesn't any more, I don't miss her like the way I use to before, I stop caring about anything she does..infact it's like some one pressed me feelings button for her..but its really helping me now I use to hurt my self over things am not supposed to because I took her too serious.now she thinks things are still the same and so she continues with her "Am the woman he will always do what i say" attitude. but this man has grown up and cares no more..
POINT:ladies in as much as you would like a guy that treats you well and love u sincerely(scarce) but when you find one be careful not to "OVER DO" cos he will surely get tired and he might be your last.
GUYS:its good to show your woman love but be careful not to go too deep and serious cos u might end up getting hurt..take things as slow as possible and get ready for anything, anytime that way u won get hurt easily

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by VivaLaFrans: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
sammy042:
pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or apperance..usag-what a nice fellow you are and thought you so nasty..do not get me wrong.being too nice to ladies is not good but is good to be nice..am jst sain wit my experinc
Lol... Na now u discover?
Being too nice to women makes one a Jackass. 70% wickedness and 30% kindness will do.
But just make sure you're always jovial to other ladies and keep a smiling face, just incase she thinks dumping you will destroy you

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by VivaLaFrans: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
smajatt:

i believe there should be a dislike button on this forum......
Seun please
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by bedfordng(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

Theres a major difference between being a nice guy & being a push over undecided

Btw confident nice guys get grabbed onto and never let go, only nice guys who are shy go unnoticed.
So shy guys finish last undecided
you've just hit the nail on the head.shy guy being nice usually falls victims to this.not really for those who are not the shy type.what the op just said is mostly for the shy type who can't really approach other ladies.more over, being nice does not mean falling mugu.also some girls do appreciate nice guys who but 90 percent would want to take advantage of it.that is where you have to cut the limit to being nice

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
I have been frendzoned a lot angry
That was why I quite chatting be it BBM FB whatsap etc all of them closed down except nairaland wich to me is not a chatting network rada a jonzing network angry

i can give you sure fire tips that worked for me in my hey dayz
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by t4mmy: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Say no to friends zoning ooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Quote of a real maga..........
englishmart:
I will continue to be nice to ladies. If they mess up, karma is always ready to strike
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by TheLokI: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
FeverRay:
I stopped being a nice guy when my Ex's friends told me I over pampered her when she started misbehaving. Now my current gf is complaining that I'm too harsh on her

I'm in the same situation right now!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by purplekayc(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2014
donroxy:
even when you have money Love will search for you .... It may be fake or real but Love will surely search for you with ego, kudi , owo !!
money cannot buy emotional entanglement
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2014
purplekayc:
money cannot buy emotional entanglement
No, it can't but it will surely buy people around you whether they can now solve emotional entaglement or increase one's palaver is another case entirely !!

But folks will find you when you are blessed !
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Lordabas:

Some women will mistake your kindness for weakness! angry
u're right, not only women, most people mistake kindness for weakness. May God help the kind hearted in this crazy world. Sumtimes I try to be bad, but it's not just in my nature.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by phazotron(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
waley007:
I have been very nice to my girlfriend kemi and she has really taken me for granted..she even cheated wit a guy abroad which I nabbed her yesterday,saw dia chat..now shes proving sturborn and arrogant to me..at times its good to be nice and its also not good to be nice,if I had been a bad guy,den I would have been bad....dont know if I should continue with her afta she begged me but shes still proving sturborn with it

continue and be a legendary mumu
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by phazotron(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Biggty:
Am not nice at all most women i've met always tells me am not the romantic type, that i don't know how to treat a lady and am not the caring type. To top it up am kinda of stingy when it comes to spending money on girls.

same here. I'm cold with a heart of stone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.