Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (67054 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Homguy(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2014
waley007:
I have been very nice to my girlfriend kemi and she has really taken me for granted..she even cheated wit a guy abroad which I nabbed her yesterday,saw dia chat..now shes proving sturborn and arrogant to me..at times its good to be nice and its also not good to be nice,if I had been a bad guy,den I would have been bad....dont know if I should continue with her afta she begged me but shes still proving sturborn with it
Dust yourself and move on, that's how to rettain your dignity and value in her eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2014
silvernice:

A post making front page doesn't make nairaland a chauvinist arena bro.
Just as you have NL in nigeria here, they have an equivalent forum in UsA called TOPIX. I want you to check from time to time and see what makes fp there. See intellectual discourse and contributions. Not all these fp that flaw logic in all facet. What is the meaning of a post like this? Don't the op have sisters, cousins, aunties, and friends? If one of them told him how badly she's been treated by her boss or colleagues on account of been female, will he be laughing and defending his points? Come on! Fp worthy materials should be scrutinized by intelligent people.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by DAVE5(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Evathyst:
Up Nairaland! Progress!

Dts d code for space booking, else ur plot would be sold to d highest bidder. Lolz! Coming back to comment later. wink
we still dey wait 4 ur comment ohh!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by 2scorehigh(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Wisegeek01:
A lady may want a nice guy, because he's "nice"
but in
reality or wired in her subconscious mind, she doesn’t.
Because she thinks Nice is weak – it’s boring.
She wants excitement.
She wants mystery, surprise, drama.
She needs a
bad boy.

So don't blame. .. It's how they are wired*

Guy, how you take know? Abi na you be the electrician wey do the wiring?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by obidiegwujane10(f): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
Magas be like....
don't worry for one day u will fine love out of being nice

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ChiSun27(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
poweredcom:
Well play ur game proper guys..don't trust women too much...be a playa..also if u must be nice to dem...aint notin bad being a nice buddy..but learn how to be a playa also

That is just it my broda....so that at the end no one feels cheated.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Dcmg(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
The problem is not in being nice,but in being nice and weak,faking niceness to get some approval or expecting something in return.Most guys are just too weak.
Be nice,strong and blunt,and let it be geniune.
Nowadays guys would rather help some random undeserving girl out of Nothing just to gain approval than help their real guy friend who is madly in need.Some will even go as far as discrediting their guy friend becos of one random girl.This to me is being weak,fake and stewpid.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ChiSun27(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2014
mecussey:

.lol..na him be say i don enter international community

Meeehhhnnnn.....u nid to c d likes.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Wisegeek01(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2014
2scorehigh:

Guy, how you take know? Abi na you be the electrician wey do the wiring?

I be like electrician for ya eye" grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by venivedivici(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2014
rago:

1st comment so far
I like ds guy!

cool
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by drey076(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Most especially if u com worwor, u go nice tire
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by venivedivici(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Listen, if you are naturally pleasant - which you should be to ALL people irrespective of gender - then you really have nothing to worry about. If you pretend to be nice to a lady because she is someone that you would like to date, then there is a possibility that she might see right through your fake antagonizing self and dismiss you, lol. When she does, you then come on Nairaland and open a thread such as this one and begin to make stereotypical statements and generalizations like the BOY that you are - because REAL MEN don't act that way - and your fellow boys will come and applaud your childishness. If you don't like women, go and become a homosexual/gay and date your fellow men. Lastly, don't expect to have peace, joy and happiness in any relationship of yours involving a woman because you already think negatively about women and as a man thinketh, so are his ways says the bible. No woman who knows are true worth will stick around with a man who has a nasty character. It is a complete turn off.

By the way, your MOTHER is a woman too. You can start by being very nasty to her. It should be your mum's early Christmas present from her female-hating son whom she made a mistake to carry 9 months in her womb.

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by venivedivici(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
blakky97:

Just as you have NL in nigeria here, they have an equivalent forum in UsA called TOPIX. I want you to check from time to time and see what makes fp there. See intellectual discourse and contributions. Not all these fp that flaw logic in all facet. What is the meaning of a post like this? Don't the op have sisters, cousins, aunties, and friends? If one of them told him how badly she's been treated by her boss or colleagues on account of been female, will he be laughing and defending his points? Come on! Fp worthy materials should be scrutinized by intelligent people.

Dude, don't get it twisted. This isn't 'male chauvinistic' in any way. We all know that 'nice' in this context doesn't relate to courtesy, etiquette and the like. Those are perfect chivalrous, gentlemanly traits.
'Nice' in this context refers to being a mugu, sometimes even inadvertently, because you want to be seen as caring or so. Any reasonable man would respect a hardworking, high-earning woman, because the probability of falling mugu to her would be quite low.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
monex:
when you are nice. i mean nice. you cannot be taken for granted because it is on your terms.

like andromida said, it is the fake nice so she would notice you that gets taken advantage of. you niceness is your personality not something u do to please women.

and yes, nice guys can be enigmatic. she hates the fact that it is not about her but about you. she realises that you would still be nice to her if she wasnt beautiful, sexy, intelligent (and the other desirable values). those features cannot be a bargaining chip. you are nice to her because you are a nice person. you expect nothing from her hence you cannot be taken advantage of.

Glad you get what i am saying. kiss
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
linnyx:

The best quote ever. Well said and accurately put. You are hailed!

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

End thread

grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2014
drlawizle:

Thats not true my dear...you girls always have a way of turning nice guys into "weyrey" except the ones dat dont wanna learn...I once decided to take pity on a girl I met @d car park who said her money remained only #200 to be paid...I & another lady decided to pay #100 each to balance her money...then we got chatting and allowed her even use my tablet to make a phone call to the man she was going to meet...in her mind she thought she had seen a maga...she never knew I was just catching my fun...when we dropped she didnt know where she was going so I decided to help her call the guy for direction again den I described the direction to the place for her...all these while I sensed she was just studying me thinking she had caught a big fool...she got the shocker when I didnt even ask for her digits & waved her goodbye...d@s how she quickly requested for my number..I gave her nonchalantly. The fool started flashing me since then...me too was just playing along & forming maga..until today she said she's stranded financially....I just yearn am straight say I dey broke & get plenty responsibility..she say she thought doctors always have money & d@ she even thought I'm a senator the day she saw me...me just laugh throway...girls always want us to believe they are mysterious...thats a pure fallacy...how can someone with a fish brain be...she has started jelljng for me sef cos I just turn her down in a way she has never seen b4...I rarely call her sef & I cut her calls most times cos I no really send am...as from now I no go even call am again sef...she must burn credit small too abeg...enough of the fun...lets get down to business.

I don't get how this gal has used you or taken advantage of your niceness. It seems to me you are participating in a game where you both know where it will end.
@bolded apparently you call this gal wey you no send how e be say you no send her? and what is the business you guys are getting down to back for ground money for hand? Your niceness ended when you gave her 100 naira and allowed her to use your tablet the rest of what you've been doing is a plan to take advantage of the situation. Do what you want but no one is taking advantage of your niceness here.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Diposky: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Being nice is the best no matter how bad you may be treated in return. It is good to be yourself. Many may despise you but someone will appreciate you for it.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by gentlegg(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2014
@Poster, you're 101% correct
Just yesterday, a girl was asking me for a favour in my office and i told her i will never be nice to a lady again, because the few i've been nice to did all the poster listed.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by temisukanmi(f): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by iceberylin(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2014
obidiegwujane10:
I dont need it angry
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by HRich(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=28334730]I know from the beginning that women don't like nice guys, what they want is a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn, untamable, controlling, confident and independent. they don't want a man that will be nice to them all the timw (aka nice-guy). they all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.

Lolz.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Ulrich01(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
obidiegwujane10:

tah.. undecided undecided. indeed. nice my foot. .. Some ladies needs iron hands. not all ladies deserves that being nice. they take it for granted or take it as weakness

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by judondasylva(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2014
ak4God:
From experience,ladies dont fancy nice guys..they take them as mugu...The worst is going out of your way to please them..they will never love you.Ladies like hard/bad guys...So no to Mr Do good for Ladies.
to me I bliv that its good to be nice to ladies but u will have to be careful and have limits and also impose ur self and be in control even wen u are nice and she will love u more
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2014
mecussey:
Just be urself but don't trim yourself to please a woman. Have it in mind that money is the power of a man. It is better to have money and be searching for love than to have love and be searching for money.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
mecussey:
Just be urself but don't trim yourself to please a woman. Have it in mind that money is the power of a man. It is better to have money and be searching for love than to have love and be searching for money.
My quote of d day...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
venivedivici:

Dude, don't get it twisted. This isn't 'male chauvinistic' in any way. We all know that 'nice' in this context doesn't relate to courtesy, etiquette and the like. Those are perfect chivalrous, gentlemanly traits.
'Nice' in this context refers to being a mugu, sometimes even inadvertently, because you want to be seen as caring or so. Any reasonable man would respect a hardworking, high-earning woman, because the probability of falling mugu to her would be quite low.
I get you brother. I don't support the mugu-man thing either. I thought the 'nice' here means the contextual NiCe as it applies to the human race. Thanks a lot
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Missmossy:
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

if you think she is one of them, CLICK LIKE. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by toygod2: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
true
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
englishmart:
I will continue to be nice to ladies. If they mess up, karma is always ready to strike

If you believe this guy looks WOWO- ISH, Click like.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by zeb04(f): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
blakky97:

right on point.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:

I don't get how this gal has used you or taken advantage of your niceness. It seems to me you are participating in a game where you both know where it will end.
@bolded apparently you call this gal wey you no send how e be say you no send her? and what is the business you guys are getting down to back for ground money for hand? Your niceness ended when you gave her 100 naira and allowed her to use your tablet the rest of what you've been doing is a plan to take advantage of the situation. Do what you want but no one is taking advantage of your niceness here.

I was expecting this response from a female...say what you want..you ladies have a thought pattern it took me a long time to know...now i know & i handle you the way you want to be handled....why wont i call someone who has always been calling me & i cut her calls because i dont have her time..how wont i call someone who might need my medical advise after i see 12missed calls on myphone...she herself said she think sey i be senator the first day she saw me.. God knows i only took pity on her &never thought of using money to get to her pants...yet because of the way you women think i was expecting her to think she has caught a big fool...the fact is dat you women get the men you deserve..rude boys who wont give you a penny even if you need it badly...not because they are wicked but because you will automatically lose interest in such a guy & you will think hes a maga...most times we have to be harsh & wicked b4 you understand say our niceness is not our way of trying to get to your pants..otherwise your minds av been configured not to understand...that is women for you...ever since i knew you folks,ive been catching fun with yall,ive been having intercourse for free,chiks have been paying my tfare and pretty chiks have been seducing me...i'm having fun cos women are actually wonderful but if you dont undedstand dem...you will suffer in their hands weda you are nice or not..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.