Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) (13472 Views)

Ugly Girl's Guide To Finding Love / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

does everything hav to be about sex?!! where does it say u should hav sex with anyt and every guy u meet?

i spse posting this on NL, its open to all sorts of interpretation mainly sexual. being a bad girl is mainly about breaking rules. . . not about havin sex!

'they' call her bad bcoz she'z outta d box; she xpresses hersef anywia anytym in d best way she chooses; shez nt afraid 2 venture byond d 'no go areas', she dares it all smx wt sound judgemnt or otherwys. shez nt @ all afraid to make mistakes n learn frm dem n bcomz wiser in d process. d 1 thing i cherish most abt her is dat shez got a mind of her own, shez nobody's pawn
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

not all girls are bad, yu knw undecided

prolly not 'good' girls buh they ain bad either,

wtchu call such?

A girl can be good and bad, almost bad, bad and baddest, but good? nah!

Even when you are almost good, you are still good and bad.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by eminemkayc: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
Sup moyo? Whats gud?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

Bad girls also listen to "Forever you and I" by Shania Twain.

Good gurls listen to. . . erm. . . 'Good girl' Paula Deanda  tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

A girl can be good and bad, almost bad, bad and baddest, but good? nah! yeh!

Even when you are almost good, you are still good and bad.

Yeah, dhatz mur lyk it. . .  cheesy tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
Bada$$!! angry

eminemkayc:

Sup moyo? Whats good?

hey bruv, all iz! yu alryt? wink
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

When will you compile 'The Ultimate Good Girl Guide!' undecided

our list was based on the book. . . the bad girls guide.

i'll try. . . problem is, i wont knw where to start  undecided tongue

goodass:

'they' call her bad because she'z out of d box; she xpresses hersef anywia anytym in d best way she chooses; shez nt afraid 2 venture byond d 'no go areas', she dares it all smx wt sound judgemnt or otherwys. shez nt @ all afraid to make mistakes n learn frm them n bcomz wiser in d process. d 1 thing i cherish most about her is that shez got a mind of her own, shez nobody's pawn

that has to be the most sensible thing i've ever seen frm u  wink grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

Yeah, dhatz mur like it. . .  cheesy tongue

gud gurlz lyk u attend kilasi 2!  cheesy wink

HR.hotness:

that has to be the most sensible thing i've ever seen frm u  wink grin

thx HRH, seems u read my books a lot! cheesy cool
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

our list was based on the book. . . the bad girls guide.

i'll try. . . problem is, i wont knw where to start  undecided tongue

yu  sure will!!  wink
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by eminemkayc: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
@moyo, am aight,jst tryng 2 relax after a long stressful week!!!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
goodass:

good gurlz like u attend kilasi 2! cheesy wink

no o! shocked

itz meant 4 bad gurls. . . . good gurls juz @10d to learn o grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
eminemkayc:

@moyo, am aight,jst tryng 2 relax after a long stressful week!!!

stressful wk!! kpele! buh itz weekend naa tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

Why won't people accept the bitter truth? Good doesn't exist!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by eminemkayc: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
@moyo, yeah it is, so am tryng 2 chill out here nd on facebook. Na so i day do wen boredom wan kill me during weeknds,
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tope2000(f): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2008
Im a baddie tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

no o! shocked

itz meant 4 bad gurls. . . . good gurls juz @10d to learn o grin

obviosly!  cheesy.

i think top2000 is a kilasim8 too, abi? cool
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tope2000(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
goodass:

obviosly!  cheesy.

i think top2000 is a kilasim8 too, abi? cool

IN what school tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
19. Bad girls don't wear Underwear - Trust me, I should know

Good girls wear white cotton pants! tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Why won't people accept the bitter truth? Good doesn't exist!

yes/no me I exists, check my id  tongue.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

My friend and I compiled this a year ago. . . she recently found it and sent it to me. I still follow d rules, mayb u should too wink

Being a bad girl isn't about getting more stuff, it's about getting satisfaction Now get specific. What makes you feel alive? What makes you thrive? What gets your motor running? Bad Girls don't follow rules. Period.  A bad girl is Bad, because she doesn't live by the rules, she makes her own. She can wield the cloak of power easily but can easily slip into a sexy party girl when the sun goes down. She fabulous and she knows it!

1. Bad girls don’t give a rats ass about being called a bad girl. A bad girl does her thing regardless of what people think of her

2. Bad Girls Know What They Want and knw how to get it or hav fun trying. Learn to be demanding. Yes, that's right. Learn to say the words, "I want." Don't strive to be popular by selling yourself short. Never say Yes to something you hate.

3. Bad Girls don’t Whine, they Vent! Bad girls don’t have the time to dwell, when they don’t get what they want they get mad, let it all out and then they get over it!

4. Bad Girls believe in being feminine without the fluff. Sexy is fun, sexy doesn’t hav to be weak and girly.

5. A bad girl says what she thinks, she isn’t afraid to speak voice her opinion, she isn’t afraid to be strong and wont tolerate anything that insults their intelligence or goes against their moral code. She speaks the truth and expect you to do the same.

6. Bad Girls don't make excuses, they apologise instead. Take responsibility for all your actions good and bad and move on.

7. Have a sense of humour and laugh. Bad girls are funny and can laugh at themselves.

8. Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short

9. Bad Girls are busy. They have plans, meet people, and learn new skills. Don’t be afraid to just get up and do anything u fancy.

10. Bad Girls Flirt! Bad Girls strive to have fun, so go out and play! Aim to have a good time all the time. A bad girl is fabulous and her self confidence is at an all time high. Try it, even if u hav to fake it until u feels it

11. Bad Girls Never fall for any one man. Not unless he is mr right. Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

12. Never lets a man define who she is, he is a man nothing more and nothing less. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you, a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals, look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

13. Knows how to do Nothing. Doing nothing is not the same as being a lazy, useless bum. Doing nothing is about making a conscious decision to not accelerate the drama, it means calmly asking for help when you need it, is opting for the sweetness of stillness. It is about just sitting with your loneliness, making some effort to accept how bad you feel.

14. Enjoys her Single Years Do not think that the whole point of being single is getting married; men don't think this way, and neither should you. if you marry too young, you will always wonder about the boyfriends you will never have and about the singular solo personality that you will never develop, and about the trashy, flashy outfits that you will never get to wear because you are a nice married lady

15. Will Settle Down Because having a family is a happy thing after you have done those things, and somewhere between satiation and saturation you have achieved the occasional state of grace, then you are ready to call it quits. Enough is enough. You've been single long enough. It's time to settle down. So find some good man and just do it.

16. A Bad Girl really has a heart of gold.

This is hilarious!!!!
Bad gurl this, Bad gurl that and when a bad geezer handles em they go back crying n singing "It's So Hard. . . . . . . . . ."
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Moyola(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
;d
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

yu  sure will!!  wink

ok  tongue grin grin

tope2000:

I'm a baddie tongue

I knw u are  wink grin

goodass:

thx HRH, seems u read my books a lot! cheesy cool

what books?  undecided
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

This is hilarious!!!!
Bad gurl this, Bad gurl that and when a bad geezer handles em they go back crying n singing "It's So Hard. . . . . . . . . ."

Usually they scream: "too hot!"

It burns! grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

Good girls wear white cotton pants!  tongue

lyk now, en? wink

n d bad gurlz? wicked thongz  grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Sauron1: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

Usually they scream: "too hot!"

It burns! grin

Keep deceiving yourselves.
In a game of bad boy-bad babe, the bad guy will always win.
It's surer than the law of gravity.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tope2000(f): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
goodass:

like now, en? wink

n d bad gurlz? wicked thongz  grin

Nah we are too classy than that tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Chamotex. True fact
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tope2000(f): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

So u like good girls tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Keep deceiving yourselves.
In a game of bad boy-bad babe, the bad guy will always win.
It's surer than the law of gravity.

And who told you we don't like hard things? If life wasn't hard we wouldn't even bother to live it.

So bring it harder and we'll play it together. The harder, the better.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Sauron1: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

And who told you we don't like hard things? If life wasn't hard we wouldn't even bother to live it.

So bring it harder and we'll play it together. The harder, the better.

U like hard things?? What a joke!!!
The number of threads from the ladies that are broken hearted in this section does not support your stance.
Where's Monicaa??

tope2000:

So u like good girls tongue

I like good gurls so i can make em bad.
U cannot make a bad gurl good. . . . .so we make the good gurls bad. tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

I beg to differ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video) / Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.