Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) (13489 Views)

Ugly Girl's Guide To Finding Love / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
tope2000:

Nah we are too classy than that tongue

sori i 4got, dey wear nofin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

U like hard things?? What a joke!!!
The number of threads from the ladies that are broken hearted in this section does not support your stance.

And who the hell is Monicaa?

I am michelin89, got it? tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I beg to differ.

d badder d berra o. makes 'em com out bodacious n armd wt d upz n downz of lyf, they face lyf squarely.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
goodass:

d badder d berra o. makes 'em com out bodacious n armd wt d upz n downz of lyf, they face lyf squarely.
goodass, stick with yoruba grin

But who cares. . . .am opposing the "once you go bad, you're gone" statement.
So false.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

And who the hell is Monicaa?

I am michelin89, got it? tongue

Monicaa, Michelin. . . . .I don't see any difference.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

goodass, stick with yoruba grin

But who cares. . . .am opposing the "once you go bad, you're gone" statement.
So false.

we dey 2geda, ES.  grin we no dey kilasi; datz wia i spak yoruba  wink
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Monicaa, Michelin. . . . .I don't see any difference.

grin Everyone with their eyes.

Even bad guys get hurt and at the end of the day they are always the most docile of all. Haaaa! I want me a bad guy! *devilish laughter*
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
goodass:

we dey 2geda, ES. grin we no dey kilasi; datz wia i spak yoruba wink
kini ES stand fun?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I beg to differ.

Aunty Morenike, why won't u differ. You must be a good girl then
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by goodass(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

kini ES stand fun?

datz a pamari 4 kweshun naw! ok, ES = u  wink. abeg com 2 kilasi o cheesy

chamotex:

chei! so na she b dat!? lil 1da she knws me sharp sharp!
irunmole, ow far?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by 4Play(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Topic

This topic smacks of self-assured infantilism. When folks start to construct an idealized image of a bad girl/boy, with list to boot, they forsake reality for juvenile fantasizing. Of course, we are only on a web forum but I do glean a certain ''seriousness'' to the issue from the OP and some others.  

One of the simplest messages in life is to "be yourself" . Simplistic but profound. Don't try to live up to an image, especially of a delinquent inclination. Unless you are stuck in a time warp, you should have discarded this sort of hogwash in your teens.

What is the biggest image issue that plagues black women? Living up to the image of the "strong black woman".  Guys also want to ''keep it real''. From such idealizations, miserable lives are built.  

Finished my rant grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tkb417(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Topic

This topic smacks of self-assured infantilism. When folks start to construct an idealized image of a bad girl/boy, with list to boot, they forsake reality for juvenile fantasizing. Of course, we are only on a web forum but I do glean a certain ''seriousness'' to the issue from the OP and some others.

One of the simplest messages in life is to "be yourself" . Simplistic but profound. Don't try to live up to an image, especially of a delinquent inclination. Unless you are stuck in a time warp, you should have discarded this sort of hogwash in your teens.

What is the biggest image issue that plagues black women? Living up to the image of the "strong black woman". Guys also want to ''keep it real''. From such idealizations, miserable lives are built.

Finished my rant

guy, u just abandoned ur guys over there.
how u dey?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ 4play

shocked shocked shocked
na wa, u dey vex oh. . .  shocked

chill out bruv, its all in good fun, if i took it that seriously i wldnt post it on NL, i'd start a movement or sumthin. . .  wink grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

Not only good, but a very good girl wink

Unlike some of you people tongue

goodass:

datz a pamari 4 kweshun naw! ok, ES = u  wink. abeg com 2 kilasi o cheesy

chei! so na she b that!? little 1da she knws me sharp sharp!
irunmole, ow far?

goodass, stop it na. This internet slang is killing me!

what class? class of olodo, i think not kiss

Am fabulous!!feeling good winkthanks
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by KarmaMod(f): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
*cheers* to your rant, 4Play. Now go back to "keeping it real" grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by 4Play(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
tkb417:

guy, u just abandoned ur guys over there.
how u dey?

I dey come footie threads steady but not as much before. Very big weekend ahead though.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

na wa, u dey vex oh. . .  shocked

chill out bruv, its all in good fun, if i took it that seriously i wldnt post it on NL, i'd start a movement or sumthin. . .  wink grin grin

All in good fun ma foot!!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

undecided lipsrsealed

seriously babes. . . whats wrong? undecided sad
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
for here,

nufin o . . .

just an innocent post after sauron's tongue

For d other thread angry u know naa
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

for here,

nufin o . . .

just an innocent post after sauron's tongue

For d other thread angry u know naa

I cant knw if u dont tell me. . .
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
u refused what u tell others to do

Stop posting after u wen know u wont grant
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by TOYOSI20(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ Topic

I'm so far from being a bad girl according to the list, it isn't even funny, well maybe some day, lipsrsealed
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tope2000(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
@sauron
like good gurls so i can make em bad.
U cannot make a bad gurl good. . . . .so we make the good gurls bad

Hehehehehe
True talk  grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by chamotex(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
tope2000:

So u like good girls tongue

I like 'em good with a lil' bit of badness wink wink wink

Classy but a lil' bit thuggish - I'm game!!!
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by tope2000(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

I like 'em good with a little' bit of badness wink wink wink

Classy but a little' bit thuggish - I'm game!!!

Thatz a gr8 combo
Correct guy grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by DavidDylan(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
I think this thread shld be renamed (The Ultimate Focusless Girl's Guide).

There's nothing like a "bad girl" . . . the consequences of reckless living always comes back to bite you in the back when u're older.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
It's only an unserious mind dat will follow such
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by DavidDylan(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2008
1.   Bad girls don’t give a rats ass about being called a bad girl. Deep down they do . . .

2.   Bad Girls Know What They Want and knw how to get it or hav fun trying. Very soon they will be forced to settle for things no one else wants.

3.   Bad Girls don’t Whine, they Vent! That's a violent woman not a "bad" one.  

4.   Bad Girls believe in being feminine without the fluff. Plenty of "good" girls also.

5.   A bad girl says what she thinks, she isn’t afraid to speak voice her opinion, she isn’t afraid to be strong and wont tolerate anything that insults their intelligence or goes against their moral code. She speaks the truth and expect you to do the same. this isnt exclusive to the "bad" girl. Even good little kids do the same.

6.   Bad Girls don't make excuses, they apologise instead. Cute little 5yr old girls with good home training know this already.

7.   Have a sense of humour and laugh. Bad girls are funny and can laugh at themselves. Pretty much anyone can have this trait.

8.   Bad Girls have very high standards If they did they wont be "bad" girls in the first place.  

9.   Bad Girls are busy. They have plans, meet people, and learn new skills. Don’t be afraid to just get up and do anything u fancy. Well trained kids (male or female) know this.  

10.   Bad Girls Flirt! Bad Girls strive to have fun, so go out and play! Aim to have a good time all the time. A bad girl is fabulous and her self confidence is at an all time high. Try it, even if u hav to fake it until u feels it "Bad" girls like decieving themselves.

11.   Bad Girls Never fall for any one man. Not unless he is mr right. Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right. This is a poor excuse for jumping from bed to bed.

12.   Never lets a man define who she is, he is a man nothing more and nothing less. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you, a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals, look for someone complimentary, not supplementary. Yet "bad" girls end up at 39 crying about Mr. Right.

13.   Knows how to do Nothing. A poor excuse for laziness.

14.   Enjoys her Single Years Do not think that the whole point of being single is getting married; men don't think this way, and neither should you. Men DO think that the whole point of being single is to get married, they only love to play the field before settling down.  

15.   Will Settle Down Because having a family is a happy thing after you have done those things Yeye girls . . . i think say na only fun una want. "Bad" girls indeed.  

16.   A Bad Girl really has a heart of gold. For where? which gold?
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
Buhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by HRhotness(f): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ David

i can "cleary" see what ur opinion is on that

DavidDylan:

I think this thread shld be renamed (The Ultimate Focusless Girl's Guide).

There's nothing like a "bad girl" . . . the consequences of reckless living always comes back to bite you in the back when u're older.

where was focus mentioned in that list?!! angry tongue

Tgirl4real:

u refused what u tell others to do

Stop posting after u when know u wont grant

fine! shall we step into my office to discuss this in private?!! angry tongue
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
What office sweets?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) / I Am Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.