Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) (8969 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by NaijaKnight(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Never undermine the power of social media. This lady put her number on the guy's post eleven (11) months ago and now they're married. aww!
NLders.....you never know!

2 Likes

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
like the man of God cares angry

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by KMTee(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
congrats to them

this doesnt work in most cases

2 Likes

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by farano(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ok we should start doing so? undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by thexzy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Front page please!
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by datguru: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mtcheew
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by stinggy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
I hope NL babes learn from this smiley
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
we don't roll like that in Naija!!

so she married for the fucking aspect “fucking married indeed"

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
This's is cool but I no dey find any woman online !!!!!
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
lemme start with you,PM your number to me asap...

2 Likes

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by farano(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
lemme start with you,PM your number to me asap...
Not searching tongue
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Diffdeef(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
I fear for this marriage o.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
Not searching tongue
would you agree if i show you the money

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
u and who undecided

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Mimienudles(f): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
It is the Lord's doing and it is wonderfuly marvelous. Lovely!
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by jmoore(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
People online ain't robots.

The online community is part of the society in this century.

2 Likes

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
undecided
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eya..............really? ;(
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
.daddy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by OluwaChinenyenwa: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
I met my boyfriend online too..

Hitting the aisle this december cheesy

14 Likes

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
u and who undecided
.daddy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
No you shouldn't..keep on playing hard to get.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
10% success rate is still success anyway. Afterall my aunty dat got married two yrs ago met her hubby via facebook.

Good sh.it happens sometimes.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.daddy
pikin grin
Wia hv u been I hv been searching for u with ma JTF bois cc iceberylin I tink say dem kidnap u go sambisa forest cheesy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by farano(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:

No you shouldn't..keep on playing hard to get.
lmao this is serious cheesy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
lmao this is serious cheesy
undecided
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
pikin grin
Wia hv u been I hv been searching for u with ma JTF bois cc iceberylin I tink say dem kidnap u go sambisa forest cheesy
.daddy dem ban me................i din do anything oooooooo
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
OluwaChinenyenwa:

I met my boyfriend online too..

Hitting the aisle this december cheesy
congrats!
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by OluwaChinenyenwa: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
congrats!
Thanks dearie
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Dreyl(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
OluwaChinenyenwa:

Thanks dearie
you welcome smiley
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by farano(f): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
shocked Yes yes! Just show me your US dollars, pounds, sterling or euro account details with your moniker written on it

*falls from my mat* grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.daddy dem ban me................i din do anything oooooooo
angry
U neva start dey dn de ban u angry
By the way who banned u cheesy
Na the poster above me ban u? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Mr And Mrs Airforce1 / God Let Dis Kind Of Guy Pass My Future Wife By. / Romanceland Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.