Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) (9022 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Mehnnn..that day was my best bro...

You sef come finish work..

Guy you harsh ooo grin
lol amu not harsh joor, amu just catshing fun dats all grin
No G string attached grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
lol amu not harsh joor, amu just catshing fun dats all grin
No G string attached grin
Thats how we roll bro...

Omo that guy go cry that day..Gdlod jam bashing
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Thats how we roll bro...

Omo that guy go cry that day..Gdlod jam bashing
na why e run change him DP
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
na why e run change him DP
Omo...nai vex me o
I wish i save the Dp grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Omo...nai vex me o
I wish i save the Dp grin
but u said u did grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
but u said u did grin
Just dh play ooo..

Choi grin

THat day ehh...i laugh badly
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Really? shocked good for them grin it's a rare thing that occurs

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by laykhorn(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
Ok we should start doing so? undecided
yes! Quote me with your number and expect marriage in 11 months too.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
u sound like MTN costumer care agent tongue
Yes u can help me undecided
how may i help you
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Mprex(f): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007, you are taking style to ask for my instragram handle shey? It will not worktongue

btw, when did i send you please call me, do i know whether you even have phone or nottongue
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Superstar007(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:
Superstar007, you are taking style to ask for my instragram handle shey? It will not worktongue

btw, when did i send you please call me, do i know whether you even have phone or nottongue

So, Nokia 3310 dn dey do instagram shocked

Now you want to deny, okay kontinue but don't forget that I have photo evidences... tongue
Talking about whether I have a phone or not No do make I vex stone you with this IPhone 6 angry
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Mprex(f): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:

So, Nokia 3310 dn dey do instagram shocked

Now you want to deny, okay kontinue but don't forget that I have photo evidences... tongue
Talking about whether I have a phone or not No do make I vex stone you with this IPhone 6 angry
lmao! IPhone6 kor, JPhone7 nitongue
only God knows which of your neighbours' phone you dey steal carry log in NL
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Superstar007(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

lmao! IPhone6 kor, JPhone7 nitongue
only God knows which of your neighbours' phone you dey steal carry log in NL

Chai! This girl you no even rate me at all. sad If not for security reasons, I would have revealed my self to you and if I told you that Dangote is a relative of mine, it will appear as if I'm showing off
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
Eya..............really? ;(

In somebody's voice... "dat cud b us" oya put ur number here grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2014
dicefrost:

In somebody's voice... "dat cud b us" oya put ur number here grin
.lolssss...are u IcePrince?
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Mprex(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:

Chai! This girl you no even rate me at all. sad If not for security reasons, I would have revealed my self to you and if I told you that Dangote is a relative of mine, it will appear as if I'm showing off
no be only dangote even shekau and osama bin laden tongue they are all your family members shey?
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Samabu07(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am deleting all females on my Facebook, Twitter handle, BBM, Whatsapp and Phone contacts...

Yeye dey smell... grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Superstar007(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

no be only dangote even shekau and osama bin laden tongue they are all your family members shey?

#Lool We don't know those people here in Istanbul. Are they billionaires too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! / My Neighbour Will Not Allow Me To Sleep!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.