Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) (8996 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lol..........lemme pretend i don't know what you talking abouht
Sorry Love wink
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by pickabeau1: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
shes phockin married grin grin grin

what will she say if things dont work out
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
badoolee:
ifa hear

Please, hear. Please, my sweet chocolate.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...you be madman.....

Na now you know grin
so what will I do to get out of the daddyZone embarassed
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
assfreak:

That means you have accepted. OK, I promise I am going to make a good husband
ua woman rapper fit do sow full up and down native wear with cap undecided

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
penquin:
should i drop my own mobile number too lipsrsealed
penguin grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
so what will I do to get out of the daddyZone embarassed

Suicide undecided

Switch to sugar Daddy, thats if you gat cash grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
ua woman rapper fit do sow full up and down native wear with cap undecided

Easy o, man of God. Can't you see that I have been inspired by the OP?

I might end up marrying badoolee. You never can tell. Let me take my chances.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by stinggy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
penquin:
should i drop my own mobile number too lipsrsealed

Even with that ring on your finger? undecided

Drop it na lipsrsealed
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by NaijaKnight(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
badoolee:
Do dat for a nija boy,and he will invite u ova to hotel.awon oniranu Dey wee devour yhu to d bone
you do not hold the right to generalise. Not every Nigerian Guy is all out to devour you. This happens in naija very often.....
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Meanwhile here in Nigeria, you'd be begging a girl to give you her number and she would be doing shakara as if no be you go burn credit. angry
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:

Even with that ring on your finger? undecided

Drop it na lipsrsealed
u got me
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by NaijaKnight(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Nice.. HML to them
abi...
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by henryblaze25(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
badoolee:
Do dat for a nija boy,and he will invite u ova to hotel.awon oniranu Dey wee devour yhu to d bone

Haba! That's not fair, we still have good guys out there
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by FLAWLES(f): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry Love wink
.hehehehe
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by stinggy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
penquin:
u got me
wink
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Suicide undecided

Switch to sugar Daddy, thats if you gat cash grin
amu a man of God tnx u grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
assfreak:

Easy o, man of God. Can't you see that I have been inspired by the OP?

I might end up marrying badoolee. You never can tell. Let me not take my chances.

goodluck with ua quest cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
amu a man of God tnx u grin

If so i go become muslim sad
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
penguin grin
may i help u
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Tymax(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
3cycle:

Aunty kwa??
*check's face in the mirror* angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by nenergy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ama just leave this here: 0809******* wink
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
penquin:
may i help u
u sound like MTN costumer care agent tongue
Yes u can help me undecided
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

If so i go become muslim sad
haba e neva reach like dat grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
haba e neva reach like dat grin
You weh sabi Bash people grin

Remember that truckfit hat Guy grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

You weh sabi Bash people grin

Remember that truckfit hat Guy grin
guy believe u me I neva see dat boi since dat day
Abi dem kidnap amu? lipsrsealed grin
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
guy believe u me I neva see dat boi since dat day
Abi dem kidnap amu? lipsrsealed grin
I swear ,i don find the guy tire...
Mehnnn that guy really make me laugh cheesy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by Superstar007(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
@ Mprex. That could be us but you're not on instagram and you like sending please call me.
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by chimerase2: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

I swear ,i don find the guy tire...
Mehnnn that guy really make me laugh cheesy
me too grin
That day was one of ma best day here in romance cheesy
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
different stroke for different folks
Re: She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) by iceberylin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
chimerase2:
me too grin
That day was one of ma best day here in romance cheesy

Mehnnn..that day was my best bro...

You sef come finish work..

Guy you harsh ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Male Enhancement Pills Known By Anyone?? / Who Should Pay On A Date? / Enugu Got The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria : Resarch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.