Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

“I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration (15100 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
One would think a mail order bride wouldnt know so much about dildos. Mother and Daughter bonding time indeed. Talk about frustration. Sucks to be a fatherless self hating jigaboooooooo  cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
Karma . . .e don do. . . .haba!no be ya 'peace on earth and goodwill to all men' time? grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
i tire for the girl o. Haba.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
I sense too much tension in the air.
KarmaMod and the "British" girl should have some hot lesbian action to diffuse the tension. By the way make sure you send me a webcam invitation!!!!!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2008
A-town, I perfer being STD free, thanks

Madam "In Jesus name I love you". If only Jesus knew the mongrels claiming Him, sha  cry

oyb:

Karma . . .e don do. . . .haba!no be ya 'peace on earth and goodwill to all men' time?  grin

Shey o mop pe mo bodo ni "the last word"  tongue

Gotta admit chic's embarrassing. "watermelon" as a "diss".  hehehe self hatred ko da o grin

Happy Holidays!  cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
ok o. . .

Karma 3 - Elosela 0

i'm sure we can all agree on this. . .

takia cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2008
A-town:

Your folks were never illegal. .  .  . Hmm. Unless they are both white, which i doubt. Even if your parents are british, then your grandparents must have lobbied the system in order to get residency. Unless no one from your generation was born in Nigeria, you need to quit the nonsense about illegal immigration.
Some people have the luxury to come in on student visas, then after they get jobs, legalize their stay and claim they did the thing legally. Bullshit. Every damn Nigerian had the same intention when they left Nigeria. TO ESTABLISH RESIDENCY. The fact that some people only had access to tourist visas does not make them any more illegal than you.

Ignorance is not an excuse. There thousands of BRITS, DANISH, ITALIANS, PHILLIPINOS, ans LEBANESE in Nigeria illegally.
How many of them have legal work permits? My dear its the same every where. Nigerians might be overdoing it but it is common everwhere and stop being ignorant
All the yeye oyinbos wey full lagos, why them never leave since. How many of them get legal permit? I used to think it was minimal till i came back and Lekki/V.I is virtually dominated by foreigners. Compare the number of foreigners we have to the legal number available at the Nigeria Immigration Service and you will realize that only 0.1% of them have any legal status. The worst thing is that most of them evade taxes as well. So please shut up with the Illegal Immigration bullshit.
As an advice,
This is the internet, the abuses you guys rain around has no impact on anyone so stop wasting Nairaland's cyberspace storage. Kapeesh
@

To reiterate, my folks were never illegal. There are plenty of Nigerians who legally apply for residency for the various countries they wish to reside in and emigrate there legally. Furthermore do you even know the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL Why bring up Nigerians who are legally in the UK on tourist or student visas and equate them with being an illegal immigrant. Do you stupidly think that every Nigerian who leaves Nigeria really has an agenda to stay away for good? How old are you? 12?

Illegal Britons in Nigeria I don't think so. Try again and this time post some proof because you are beginning to sound like a madman on crack. The only illegal aliens in Nigeria are probably the ones from Mali, Niger and other neighbouring African countries. In case you didn't know more often than not the foreigners you see around Lekki are probably expatriates from varying countries whose multinational employers would have made it their legal duty to ensure that their staff  have the right visas. Stop trying to make out like Nigeria is some paradise roaming with oyibo illegal immigrants. I am sure that if a citizen from a western  or developed country wanted to reside anywhere then the LAST place they would consider would be Nigeria.

Furthermore the last time I checked you weren't responsible for my electricity or internet bill so you really shouldn't concern yourself about what I post on here or even embarrass yourself by trying to tell me how to post. cool

KarmaMod:

One would think a mail order bride wouldnt know so much about dildos. Mother and Daughter bonding time indeed. Talk about frustration. Sucks to be a fatherless self hating jigaboooooooo  cheesy

Frustrated cranky bitch. Get yourself that Love Machine and shut the sleep with up,  tired retarded heffa!

A-town:

I sense too much tension in the air.
KarmaMod and the "British" girl should have some hot lesbian action to diffuse the tension. By the way make sure you send me a webcam invitation!!!!!

I don't do dog-faced bitches.

But if you really are concerned for her frustrated ass I will put an offer on the table to take the heffalump to the Battersea Dogs home so that all those Hot old stray dogs can have their way with her. That should help relieve the uptight bulldyke no doubt! Especially since she refuses to invest in that Love Machine.

oyb:

ok o. . .

Karma 3 - Elosela 0

i'm sure we can all agree on this. . .

takia  cheesy

You obviously can't count.  grin grin grin grin

That or the uptight bitch sucked your puny d!ck dry last night and you are repaying her in kind.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
This whole case reminds me of one of the Dave Chappelle comedy series when a blind guy joined the Ku Klux Klan unknown to himself that he's black.

grin grin grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2008
EloSela:

@

To reiterate, my folks were never illegal. There are plenty of Nigerians who legally apply for residency for the various countries they wish to reside in and emigrate there legally. Furthermore do you even know the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL Why bring up Nigerians who are legally in the UK on tourist or student visas and equate them with being an illegal immigrant. Do you stupidly think that every Nigerian who leaves Nigeria really has an agenda to stay away for good? How old are you? 12?

Illegal Britons in Nigeria I don't think so. Try again and this time post some proof because you are beginning to sound like a madman on crack. The only illegal aliens in Nigeria are probably the ones from Mali, Niger and other neighbouring African countries. In case you didn't know more often than not the foreigners you see around Lekki are probably expatriates from varying countries whose multinational employers would have made it their legal duty to ensure that their staff have the right visas. Stop trying to make out like Nigeria is some paradise roaming with oyibo illegal immigrants. I am sure that if a citizen from a western or developed country wanted to reside anywhere then the LAST place they would consider would be Nigeria.

Furthermore the last time I checked you weren't responsible for my electricity or internet bill so you really shouldn't concern yourself about what I post on here or even embarrass yourself by trying to tell me how to post. cool

Frustrated cranky bitch. Get yourself that Love Machine and shut the sleep with up, tired retarded heffa!

I don't do dog-faced bitches.

But if you really are concerned for her frustrated ass I will put an offer on the table to take the heffalump to the Battersea Dogs home so that all those Hot old stray dogs can have their way with her. That should help relieve the uptight bulldyke no doubt! Especially since she refuses to invest in that Love Machine.

You obviously can't count. grin grin grin grin

That or the uptight bitch sucked your puny d!ck dry last night and you are repaying her in kind.

From your comments, you're obviously the small one. I bet you're still in college. Let me talk to you like an adult would a small girl.
I told you initially that Ignorance is not an excuse.
Why would you state that there are no britons living in Nigeria illegaly. Do you know what it entails to get the Nigerian "Green Card"
Even the "legal residents" in Nigeria have to bribe customs to get back in everytime because what they hold are regular visas. In case you didn't know, these visas are mostly Business visas and tourist visas that don't allow the foreigners to receive any income while in Nigeria.
I don't make comments without having facts my dear girl. I work for a Multinational company that sends Brits and Americans to Nigeria all the time and i know what the Bleep i'm talking about.
There are hundreds of Brits and Lebanese who own ships at Apapa ports. 98% of them have no legal papers to do business in Nigeria. All they have is entry visas.
The fact that you are so stuck up won't let you open your eyes. You think Brits are so special so they have no reason to be illegal in Nigeria.
Well my dear girl, they plenty for naija well well because they make 1000000% more money than they would ever make in the UK doing illegal shit in naija.
Of course you have, the major companies who bring in expatriates on legal work permits. Thats y i didn't say 100% are illegal.

Regarding your statement about me knowing the difference between illegal/legal immigrants. My girl go and sit down. You probably weren't born when i started dealing with immigration.
If most Nigerians had been truthful during their embassy interviews, 99.5% would have been denied.
For students, they ask u if you're going back home after your studies and many lie. How many people received jobs abroad and turned down the offer just to fulfill the "lack of intent to immigrate" they stated at the embassy.
The only people you can complain about are those people that enter without visas. Those are the people that have been illegal from the start.
Most people, including the man in question were LEGAL at some point till they overstayed their visas so SHUT THE Bleep UP.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2008
A-town:

From your comments, you're obviously the small one. I bet you're still in college. Let me talk to you like an adult would a small girl.
I told you initially that Ignorance is not an excuse.
Why would you state that there are no britons living in Nigeria illegaly. Do you know what it entails to get the Nigerian "Green Card"
Even the "legal residents" in Nigeria have to bribe customs to get back in everytime because what they hold are regular visas. In case you didn't know, these visas are mostly Business visas and tourist visas that don't allow the foreigners to receive any income while in Nigeria.
I don't make comments without having facts my dear girl. I work for a Multinational company that sends Brits and Americans to Nigeria all the time and i know what the Bleep i'm talking about.
There are hundreds of Brits and Lebanese who own ships at Apapa ports. 98% of them have no legal papers to do business in Nigeria. All they have is entry visas.
The fact that you are so stuck up won't let you open your eyes. You think Brits are so special so they have no reason to be illegal in Nigeria.
Well my dear girl, they plenty for naija well well because they make 1000000% more money than they would ever make in the UK doing illegal shit in naija.
Of course you have, the major companies who bring in expatriates on legal work permits. Thats y i didn't say 100% are illegal.

Regarding your statement about me knowing the difference between illegal/legal immigrants. My girl go and sit down. You probably weren't born when i started dealing with immigration.
If most Nigerians had been truthful during their embassy interviews, 99.5% would have been denied.
For students, they ask u if you're going back home after your studies and many lie. How many people received jobs abroad and turned down the offer just to fulfill the "lack of intent to immigrate" they stated at the embassy.
The only people you can complain about are those people that enter without visas. Those are the people that have been illegal from the start.
Most people, including the man in question were LEGAL at some point till they overstayed their visas so SHUT THE Bleep UP.

If you think I am going to take the mumbo jumbo as fact then you are even more stupid than I thought.

Again PROVIDE SOME HARD CORE PROOF that there are Brits Lebanese or the other nationals you mentioned who are illegal immigrants in Nigeria. Post an article or some stats from an official site, publication or other to prove that the dribble you posted is not just a lot of hot air and gas drummed up in support of the illegal Nigerians in the UK.

Do that or you shut the F!UCK UP you biscuit headed fool!! grin

That being said, if there are illegals of any country in Nigeria then they need to go home to. I do not support illegal immigration in any shape or form as I said initially. Why is it is so hard for some Nigerians on here to comprehend that a black person can also have such views?

I am off to enjoy Christmas with my family now but I will back after a few days to respond to any more drivel that you may care to post. cool
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2008
EloSela:

If you think I am going to take the mumbo jumbo as fact then you are even more stupid than I thought.

Again PROVIDE SOME HARD CORE PROOF that there are Brits Lebanese or the other nationals you mentioned who are illegal immigrants in Nigeria. Post an article or some stats from an official site, publication or other to prove that the dribble you posted is not just a lot of hot air and gas drummed up in support of the illegal Nigerians in the UK.

Do that or you shut the F!UCK UP you biscuit headed fool!! grin

That being said, if there are illegals of any country in Nigeria then they need to go home to. I do not support illegal immigration in any shape or form as I said initially. Why is it is so hard for some Nigerians on here to comprehend that a black person can also have such views?

I am off to enjoy Christmas with my family now but I will back after a few days to respond to any more drivel that you may care to post. cool

You need documented evidence from a country that doesn't know the number of its own citizens!! Were u born yesterday or something.
I hope you have a boyfriend/husband because it seems you really need to get it off. Your partner needs to give u a good Bleep so you can calm down and reason properly.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by IGWEUSA(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2008
Ooh, i pity d poor man shaa. This one na from FRYING PAN to FIRE.

But this immigration people re not even tough on d man.

In seattle, d man would have found himself in Naija.

**************never U sell Ur property for an uncertain future*****************

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of NAIRA, KOBO And GOWON. Is it true? / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic / 2023: Wike Is Key Player - Prophet Prince Dickson Shares Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.