Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

“I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration (15099 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
If I ever come across that man I will not hesitate to alert the police and the immigration officials. Nonsense!

I truly despise illegal immigrants, they are nothing but parasites and are not beneficial to society.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ A-Town

Lol

Have you let it off your chest now? Hope someone gives you a hug.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

If I ever come across that man I will not hesitate to alert the police and the immigration officials. Nonsense!

I truly despise illegal immigrants, they are nothing but parasites and are not beneficial to society.

hahaha, pot calling kettle black, go on and alert the police and be proud for blocking someone else's meal ticket.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by shapey(f): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

Ehen!!!! What are you waiting for?? Go ahead and report him to the Queen Elizabeth herself if you wish. Illegal immigrants despise you too. angry

@ topic.

I watched that on TV and my heart bled. These illegals only want a decent life sad They are not asking for a BMW 5 series. All they want is to live like normal humanbeings. They are humans as well, no matter wether they are illegal immigrants or not. I have witnessed a ''border agancy raid'' and it was so not funny. 3 Nigerian were caught I heard them speaking urhobo or isoko.

I hope the Nigerian authorities begin to address this situation. A friend was telling me that Nigeria had the 2nd highest asylum seekers. Iraq came first and Naija was next. It is such a shame. embarassed Poor man cry
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2008

You deceive yourself. No govt can chase out illegal immigrant without crashing.

Let America chase out all the illegal people who do all the menial jobs that drive the economy and let the natives do it[quote][/quote]
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Pataki: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

Chai! shocked shocked sad sad

You are lucky Christmas is just round the corner. I have washed my mouth clean of haranguing cyber-dolts for this year. Come back next year and spit out this nonsense statements of yours. . . . . .

Walai, you go hear am! angry
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dont know why people still respond to that pathetic tart.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

don't know why people still respond to that pathetic tart.
Why are you are adding your two cents? With that your ogbologbo head! Silly uptight bitch!

@Forum

I can't believe that you are in here defending an illegal immigrant and a liar at that. The man has no right to be in Britain and should go back to his own country without making a fuss. What's he going to do? Spend the rest of his life on the run using a fake ID? I thought life was better in Nigeria?

It is people like him that give hard working honest LEGAL Nigerians in the UK a bad name.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

Why are you are adding your two cents? With that your ogbologbo head! Silly uptight bitch!

Lmao. For someone who worships England, you sure treat her language woefully.  grin

iya e ni "uptight bitch" you pathetic cunt.  wink

Feeling funky because you found some john to smuggle you in. Bloody scallywag. Of all people to call ANYONE 'uptight" hehehehe ashewo oshi cheesy grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tpia: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao. For someone who worships England, you sure treat her language woefully.  grin

iya e ni "uptight bitch" you pathetic cunt.  wink

Feeling funky because you found some john to smuggle you in. Bloody scallywag. Of all people to call ANYONE 'uptight" hehehehe ashewo oshi cheesy grin

You still haven't learnt your lesson That if you come at me with that foul dirty mouth of yours, you are going to get served!!!

Stop talking about my cunt BITCH as it is for servicing my husband only and not diseased infested cunts like yours.  Run along and get yourself a D!ck  to help cure you of your frigidness you frustrated sour mouth Pig and stop disgracing yourself by talking about the cunts of other females. Fvcking Dyke!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
Oh Fine!! I see the ADULTS have come out to turn a perfectly decent discussion into yet another SPIT-FEST!!! Sigh!!!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
Pls dont disappoint me.

2 wrongs dont make a right.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
served by who? Lmao

It's WELL KNOWN that you're the retarded harlot that runs off whenever I decide to deal with your STD infested self.

Bloody hoodrat. Berra go back to making money for your john before he love-vendor slaps you.  grin

Shameless lunatic.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

please don't disappoint me.

the pathetic tart should have ignored me jeje. After all I'm not the only one who commented on her pathetic comment.

You'd think by now that she'd know her place when it comes to me. The freaking slowpoke doesnt even know there's a difference between calling someone a cunt and actually talking about genitals. So much for being a Brit wannabe.

Na the jizz overload worry her brain  grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by asha80(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
Where are c--ts flying around here  shocked undecided
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
karma!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Pataki: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

@Forum

I can't believe that you are in here defending an illegal immigrant and a liar at that. The man has no right to be in Britain and should go back to his own country without making a fuss. What's he going to do? Spend the rest of his life on the run using a fake ID? I thought life was better in Nigeria?

It is people like him that give hard working honest LEGAL Nigerians in the UK a bad name.

So you do not know of the rule in the UK immigration law that even after 14years of illegal stay in the UK, avoiding all authorities if possible, you can apply for a legal stay? undecided

I do not support illegal migration but your previous statement was way beyond your league. If you are so bothered about sending illegal immigrants back, why are you not so bothered to tackle the thieves and rogues we have as leaders in Nigeria?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ile labo isimi oko.

Home is where u come to after a day's work
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
@tpia

I don't believe in illegal immigration whether it be Nigerians or any other nationality. Now Legal immigrants I have respect for because from when one decided to take the necessary steps and the time involved to go about legalizing their right to stay in a country of their choice they do so with the best intentions.

Illegal immigrants often falsely go ahead and apply for visitor's visas when they have every intention of overstaying their welcome. Then when they are caught they not only act like they have done nothing wrong, but also tell fantastic lies and start blubbering like the man in the video did, claiming that they their passports are lost or have been sent back to Nigeria and about how they are afraid for their lives if they go back there.

If you are offended then there is nothing that I can do about that as I just don't support illegal immigration and neither do I support liars.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ EloSela

Do you really think some of these guys have a choice? You really should think before you type.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tpia: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
BOSS

U re never out of options. U ll always have a choice. Coming back home is an option isnt it.

Ile baba omo ki ba omo leru.

There 2 places you never be rejected, a church and ur granma's house.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
Imagine, a nigger calling others "parasites"

Rofl

You really think the BNP doesnt consider you one, "legal or not"

Alainironu
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
KarmaSad

Why should I ignore you? Are you being intentionally dumb or what? Why didn't you ignore me you filthy Dyke

Go and look up the word 'cunt' and next time try to engage that your big empty head into some kind of sensible rationale before deciding to use it again with the same few words that you often like to recycle every now and again in this forumLunatic Is that the best you can do? You are so frustrated and amazingly frigid it is unbelievable. If you can't find a real life d!ck then please get yourself a rabbit (.  .   .read Love Machine) in order to help relieve some of that pent up tension in your a$$. Self righteous Bitch!

Pataki:

So you do not know of the rule in the UK immigration law that even after 14years of illegal stay in the UK, avoiding all authorities if possible, you can apply for a legal stay? undecided

I do not support illegal migration but your previous statement was way beyond your league. If you are so bothered about sending illegal immigrants back, why are you not so bothered to tackle the thieves and rogues we have as leaders in Nigeria?

I doubt that that bloke would be able to do that as he is now listed as an 'absconder' and his details have now been referred to the police. In short, he is now a criminal.

I also don't think it is my responsibility to worry about the types of leaders Nigeria has because the way I see it, such leaders are the product of their environment. It is down to Nigerians in Nigeria to sort out their own issues instead of illegally seeking to reside in countries that they have no right to be in.

I have no sympathy for such Nigerians who will take short cuts and  jump through hoops of fire to get to the UK or the US but won't take the time out to persevere and go through the proper channels in order to obtain the proper documentation to live where they want. There are plenty of Nigerians that have taken the proper route to get where they want to be in their host countries of choice and most are not all from rich Nigerian families either.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by MrCrackles(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Oh dear!!!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

KarmaSad
Why should I ignore you? Are you being intentionally dumb or what? Why didn't you ignore me you filthy Dyke

Go and look up the word 'cunt' and next time try to engage that your big empty head into some kind of sensible rationale

KarmaSad. Lmfao. Very clever. . . for a 3 year old  wink

Let me show you why you will never succeed in life

cunt
1. the vulva or vagina.
2. Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a woman.
b. a contemptible person.

Notice how the word has TWO definitions, you retarded slowpoke.

My calling you one is obviously referring to the latter definition, you bloody illiterate.

Go back to school and stop sucking up expired jizz, you daft slut.

Better stop yapping your mouth before I expose you and how you got to the UK. Let's just say it has to do with a certain kind of "trafficking"  wink
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by oderemo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2008
these name calling is so pathetic and shallow. pls guys refrain from insults. you r all mama and papa.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
shocked
Wetin be all these rubbish naw?
Make una grow up jare
Kiddies Club
! grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
B.O.S.S.:

@ EloSela

Do you really think some of these guys have a choice? You really should think before you type.

He has a choice to go back home or to be on the run for the rest of his life. Which would you choose?

tpia:

you may not support illegal immigrants but there's no call for this attitude:

you may think you have all your bases covered and nothing can touch you, but someday you can also be regarded as a parasite where you are.

The guy is working- he was arrested at his job. He may be illegal, but in what way is he a parasite? Thats unnecessarily cruel and absolutely uncalled for.

You feel you're better than Nigeria but your attitude is so typically Nigerian its as if you never even left the place.

The term 'parasite' wouldn't stick too firmly on a legal tax paying citizen. grin grin

I referred to the illegal immigrant as a parasite because even though he is 'working' he has no right to do so in the UK. I also doubt that he is paying taxes because of his current status would only afford him a job earning around £7000 or so a year and in the UK  one doesn't get taxed on such low wages. People like him probably work two or three such jobs under different IDs and do not pay any tax at all because the annual salaries don't meet the threshold;   Three such jobs do add up to quite a tidy sum, tax free.
Then he probably uses the NHS and other free amenities at will so yeah to reiterate illegal immigrants are parasites and should be deported with a quickness! Call it cruel but the truth hurts.

KarmaMod:

Imagine, a nigger calling others "parasites"

Rofl

You really think the BNP doesnt consider you one, "legal or not"

Alainironu

Your Dad is a Ni!gger, Dogface!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
At least I have a dad and most likely a nigger in the face of whites. Least we're not in denial you tart

Jealous because your mama no know your own papa?

Pele don't worry, all is well  wink
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
kai

Omo ta o ko ni o gbe ile tako ta.

If u re building houses at the expense of ur children, u can be rest assured that the houses would be brought down by the untrained children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo / N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes / Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.