Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

“I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration (15074 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2008
Watch UK Immigration officers rustle up illegals

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub5Ak14ONGY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

God help us!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by TOYOSI20(f): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2008
Na wa oh shocked
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2008
chei shocked shocked shocked
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chamotex(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2008
I actually watxhed this show, I think it was last week.

Apparently he sold his family house/land to buy the ticket to come to the UK.

He said if he goes back to Naija, his family will kill him.

They couldn't deport him at that time though cuzz they couldn't find his passport. He told them he's sent it back to Naija.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2008
Oleku. big man crying because of deportation.  lipsrsealed

What's the point? He can never get legal documentation in Europe again . . . Nigeria is a better option to living hand-to-mouth and forever running from the law in the UK.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

I actually watxhed this show, I think it was last week.

Apparently he sold his family house/land to buy the ticket to come to the UK.

He said if he goes back to Naija, his family will kill him.

They couldn't deport him at that time though cuzz they couldn't find his passport. He told them he's sent it back to Naija.

This is hilarious. . . . . . . . . . .
UK immigration officers are TWATS. . . . . .Harrassing innocent Naija men because of expired documents. grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 1:08am On Nov 29, 2008
My thoughts exactly. . . The weeping at the end just gets me! I mean Nigeria is not that bad! He is a cleaner in the UK for goodness sakes! I'm sure he can do better than that in Nigeria.  angry
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 1:10am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

UK immigration officers are TWATS. . . . . .Harrassing innocent Naija men because of expired documents. grin
Lmao! Innocent Naija man? Ay!

Seriously though. . . this is someone's father and husband oh!

It's sad!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

they have to do their duty. Its selfish folks like this who make it doubly hard for genuine visa applicants back home.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chamotex(m): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

It's sad!

The guy allegedly sold his family house/land. That's not a good father/husband to me.

Thats if its true though
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 1:13am On Nov 29, 2008
Its really SAD embarassed
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

The guy allegedly sold his family house/land. That's not a good father/husband to me.

Thats if its true though

He's lying. Its a trick to perhaps seek assylum . . . why didnt he declare this when he first landed in the UK?
Working as a cleaner . . . for how long?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tpia: 1:16am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

It's sad!

He is innocent. . . . . .His finger prints got processed and he came out CLEAN.
That was why they couldn't detain him. . . . . .These peops pay taxes and they do the dirty work.
English peops won't clean nada. . . . . .They prefer going on DSS to claim their giro every week.
If UK deport all the illegal immigrants in their country, the economy would paralyse(thats OFFICIAL).
They shoulda let the Naija man go back to his job and continue paying his tax and NI contribution.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

Thats if its true though

He is probably doing this for his family.  undecided I doubt his family property story is true. He's probably doing it for asylum. . . the Indian Immigration officer said the chances he'll get one based on that story is very small.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chamotex(m): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2008
DavidDylan:

He's lying. Its a trick to perhaps seek assylum . . . why didnt he declare this when he first landed in the UK?

That's exactly the option they gave him.

But the Immigration officer said realistically, his assylum application will fail cuzz that reason is not solid enough, which is true.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

That was why they couldn't detain him. . . . . .[b]These peops pay taxes and they do the dirty work.
English peops won't clean nada. . . . . .They prefer going on DSS to claim their giro every week.
If UK deport all the illegal immigrants in their country, the economy would paralyse(thats OFFICIAL).[/b]They shoulda let the Naija man go back to his job and continue paying his tax and NI contribution.

Thats very true
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by H2O2: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2008
angry  too bad this rogue was not taught a severe lesson  sad
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chamotex(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

That was why they couldn't detain him. . . . . .These peops pay taxes and they do the dirty work.
If UK deport all the illegal immigrants in their country, the economy would paralyse(thats OFFICIAL).
They shoulda let the Naija man go back to his job and continue paying his tax and NI contribution.

That finger print was to check for any criminal record though
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

That's exactly the option they gave him.

But the Immigration officer said realistically, his assylum application will fail cuzz that reason is not solid enough, which is true.

It was all a ruse. A way to see if he could be tricked into digging out his passport.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2008
H2O2:

Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by MrCrackles(m): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2008
Tope i hope you have sorted out your papers, i know your visit visa has expired since 2001

Chamotex, your au pair visa has expired since 2005

IBK
your transit visa is not eligible to work with in a chicken factory in Croydon

Debosky
, i know you must be shitting yourself naw as per you came via Calais in a tomato lorry

You guys have been warned, immigration is on the prowl and they would weed you guys out! grin grin grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 1:23am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

That's really not the main thing. Its to ensure he can never apply for anything legal in the UK again that will require fingerprinting.
If he ever lives the UK again is bye bye forever.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 1:23am On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

[b]Tope i hope you have sorted out your papers, i know your visit visa has expired since 2001[/b]

IBK

Debosky
, i know you must be shitting yourself naw as per you came via Calais in a tomato lorry

You guys have been warned, immigration is on the prowl and they would weed you guys out! grin grin grin

Roflmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stop talking abt my bizness on nl na tongue grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2008
DavidDylan:

Exactly. . . the story was for show.

tpia:

eyah.

I hope that blonde immigration officer or one of her family members wasnt dumped by a naija guy? She was so antagonistic though I know she was only doing her job. She seemed more militant than the others.

na wa for immigration problem sha.
Rotflmao! She is just probably fed up with the whole thing! Did you hear say. . . "We know how it works" It is so sad, if only our people will see they are better off in Nigeria. . . there has got to be something better than cleaner work in Naija now? And like David said. . . he can't get his papers now, so what's the point?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

Of course. . . . . . .It means he has been a law abiding resident in the UK.
He works 9-5, pay his taxes and his NI contribution pay the benefits of those jobless, brainless, animals u see in the pubs as early as 11 am.
It is so annoying. . . . .some peops are working their asses and 22% of their income feeds the jobless gays.

DavidDylan:

That's really not the main thing. Its to ensure he can never apply for anything legal in the UK again that will require fingerprinting.
If he ever lives the UK again is bye bye forever.

That's not TRUE. . . . . .
If he leaves the UK and buy anutha passport in Nigeria(he would come into the country unnoticed).
The UK is yet to start fingerprinting in their airports. . . . .Human Rights group feels it's degrading.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by MrCrackles(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stop talking about my bizness on nl na tongue grin

come and do "arrangee" marriage

i would sort you out and you would get a british passport!!

SISIJINX: I understand your student visa has expired since 1999, is that true? if yes, you are liable for removal if they catch you oo! grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by tope2000(f): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

come and do "arrangee" marriage

i would sort you out and you would get a british passport!!

Ehen
So how much will you charge me tongue
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chamotex(m): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

Tope i hope you have sorted out your papers, i know your visit visa has expired since 2001

IBK

Debosky

Blad my sister works at the Home Office, they've been looking for u for 10 years grin grin grin

You ca't run forever . . . . . It's best you surrender now cheesy

Remember say "One day bushmeat go catch the hunter"

P.S - Brash how u take enter UK? Atlantic or Pacific Ocean (African Michael Phelps)
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by SisiJinx: 1:28am On Nov 29, 2008
H2O2:

Haba now!  sad

chamotex:

But he is now in the system! It will come out when he files for papers, especially now that he ran away instead of reporting like they told him to.

MrCrackles:

IBK

Debosky

Rotflma!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Sauron1: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

Ehen
So how much will you charge me tongue

Tope, move into ma house tonight and we can do an arrangee marriage. . . . .
If u are good in BED( i won't CHARGE you). grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by DavidDylan(m): 1:29am On Nov 29, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

But he is now in the system! It will come out when he files for papers, especially now that he ran away instead of reporting like they told him to.

exactly my point. What's the use remaining in the UK then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bloodbath In Lagos: Soldiers Kill Police Dpo, Dco 8 Others / APC Writes Jonathan, Jega On Using Military For Elections / Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.