Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (36526 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos —rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by galadima77(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
PDP? They should first apologise to Nigerians for bleeping our democracy and wasting 16 years of our national life

GBAM!!!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by atinukedam(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are an edddiootttt....

the fact that you are on an anonymous forum should not give you the foolish gut to talk carelessly and be disrespectful to the symbol of Lagos traditional institution.
it even u dat is an idot.....,d oba is not suppose 2 talk lik dat, cos even if he want apc in government,it doest mak any sense 4 him sayin it out,cos is a Royalfader 2 all politician,he must aspect evry party dat cum 2 him,tins re not done lik dat,obviously is not sayin it b'cos of d interest of his pple, he supportin dem, jst because tinubu supported him him wen he wnt 2 be crowned,Nigerians re jst ful of sentiment

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by sojjy: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I never knew traditional rulers will engage in partisan politics just to satisfy the ego of their oyemesi (Tinubu). He needs to withdraw that statement asap or ....

Kabiesi has spoken and you are asking him to withdraw his statement. You must be a fool for you don't know what you are saying. The oracle have spoken and its left for you the dreamer to accept or reject it and face the consequence.
Long live the highly respectable Oba of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Adeyinka123: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Mr. Oba you do not know that Lagos has outgrown your traditional stool. Wiat until Lagos fall to PDP and SSS smoke you and your boys into hiding days later. Lagos for PDP
I support the Oba

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by donmalcolm21(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
sojjy:

Kabiesi has spoken and you are asking him to withdraw his statement. You must be a fool for you don't know what you are saying. The oracle have spoken and its left for you the dreamer to accept or reject it and face the consequence.
Long live the highly respectable Oba of Lagos.
If your so called kabiyessi says that your father should be killed, your moronic brain will agree because oracle has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Ayus34(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I never knew traditional rulers will engage in partisan politics just to satisfy the ego of their oyemesi (Tinubu). He needs to withdraw that statement asap or ....
same way oba of benin endorsed GEJ and heaven didn't fall!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by espn(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Mr. Oba you do not know that Lagos has outgrown your traditional stool. Wiat until Lagos fall to PDP and SSS smoke you and your boys into hiding days later. Lagos for PDP
c dis ode!ur words r even laughn at d nonsense u jst typed..u fink u r in ur village or creek..dis is lasgidi..wake up moronnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by espn(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Clone2020:
Who is the Oba of Lagos again?
ask ur old man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
All these "yeye"people called Obas who are only after their selfish interest.

Lousy man, Obasanjo would have spat on him. I bet he can't utter that statement during Obasanjo's tenure.

GEJ allowing some nut head to make irrelevant statements. I am done with these APshits.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by mojeer678: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Franchise21:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171907-pdp-will-never-rule-lagos-rilwan-akiolu-oba-lagos.html

Point of correction, Lagos State is more than 25 million in population. Where did the writer get his laughable figure from?

Alimosho and Ojo population combined are more than 10Million!

As for Oba Akiolu, hmmmmm........ he should be ready for some shocks!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by philips70(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Let me repeat:

First off, Oba is supposed to be a Royal Father. Royal Father of all Lagosians irrespective of their political affiliations.

Secondly, Oba is supposed to apolitical, and by apolitical, I mean that an Oba is not supposed to prefer one political party to the others because he is supposed to be father of all.

Thirdly, Oba said that he was annointed by God to be Oba, but then he is supposedly against God's will, should this God chose to anoint someone from the PDP, because obviously God can only appoint from the APC.

Fourthly, Oba said he refuse to visit his President, because his God has to be guide him before he recognizes his own President.

Its shameful to know an Oba can be this silly.

How silly did you call the revered Oba of Benin when he openly endorsed your master on the 25th of April 2014? Dr Abalaka's ban have been lifted, you need to cure yourself from this HIV of the brain.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=63176

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Pholar97(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
you still do not understd and that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow. you still do not understd and that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow. you still do not understd and that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by NosaHenry(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
i don't know why people still respect these sycophants that call themselves traditional rulers.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by KDULAR: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
The difference between some traditional ruler and others is that they understand what;s up and the good interest of their domain is most important than any poitics. Besides he was a highly ranked police officer who was therefore knows what is happening, the calibre, antecedents, integrity and interest of those being paraded by the other party (pdp) in his domain.That these are not the people that will serve the interest of his people and his domain and infact they are his subjects. It is therefore instructive to this party in the state to start parading people that confidence can be repose into. Let all those who think they have the population business and landed property and the rest in Lagos think whatever, they don't really count as they think they do.

And for those thinking they are taking the King to the cleaners judging by what they wrote,really, your rantings here is nothing but fart it counts nothing and would not stop the palace and him from exercising their God given authority over his domain and all you think you have as long as they are still located in his domain, pdp o, apc, apga, upn o undp. These government will go and come but the kingship outlives them all
A traditional ruler who cannot face his subjects and do or say what he ought to do and say is not worth that seat. Most people being hungry and lazy lick the boot of the government at the State Capital and mostly Abuja irrespective of which party occupies the seat

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by KDULAR: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Could you call the Omo No Oba Okua polopolo ( May he live longer, Ise) a sycophant even when it is a well known fact that he'll support and totally endorse outrightly anyone who will ensure that there;s fiscal physical and economical development and growth in Benin ?
NosaHenry:
i don't know why people still respect these sycophants that call themselves traditional rulers.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Chigold101(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I never knew traditional rulers will engage in partisan politics just to satisfy the ego of their oyemesi (Tinubu).
my dear, me too oh. How could a father stand against any of children in public. Anyway if Tinubu installed him, he has no options than to massage Tinubu‘s ego...too bad though
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by SOUNDKING: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
If d election is free nd fair, PDP will win.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Franchise21(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
mojeer678:

Point of correction, Lagos State is more than 25 million in population. Where did the writer get his laughable figure from?

Alimosho and Ojo population combined are more than 10Million!

As for Oba Akiolu, hmmmmm........ he should be ready for some shocks!
What's d source of dis stupid statistics from? Lagos! 25million? u must b high on weed
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by nigerianvenom(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
“One of them, Wali held my hand, and prayed,
saying that
within one year, you will see what God will do in
your life,
and exactly a year later, my father, the late Oba,
joined his
ancestors

so invariably, wali killed ur father so u could sit on the throne.selfish human

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by hugoart(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
No gainsaying it.
SACRED WORDS.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Jarus(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
I'm not a fan PDP, in fact I hate them, but I must say traditional rulers are not meant to be openly partisan. This coming from Oba is a low.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
...coming from an Oba, this is so wrong. He don't even care for the personality. An Oba supporting a party? Wow! Even Sanusi is yet to endorse anybody. What a puppet oba

The rot in the society eats deep into all political parties, into all individuals and even the royal households.

For all those saying oba of Benin endorsed Goodluck, he didn't endorse PDP and that's because the APC was yet to present anybody, lots of deliberations and primaries not yet held, he endorsed Oshiomole back then.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jarus:
I'm not a fan PDP, in fact I hate them, but I must say traditional rulers are not meant to be openly partisan. This coming from Oba is a low.

I agree.I have no issue with him endorcing an individual probably by virtue of records, but a party.... That's so wrong.

The painful part is all the e-touts wouldnt see anything wrong in it and those that do, its because he didn't endorse their party. The youths have been paid not to think straight while the aged deferaud and loot!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
KDULAR:
Could you call the Omo No Oba Okua polopolo ( May he live longer, Ise) a sycophant even when it is a well known fact that he'll support and totally endorse outrightly anyone who will ensure that there;s fiscal physical and economical development and growth in Benin ?

He endorse individual not party. Put that in mind

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Tex42(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Clone2020:

Lol Ok, though I really don't know the Oba of Lagos
i think his(oba of lag) name was mentioned in the op's post.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by 9jauk: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2014
What does OBa stands for again....Akiolu is a joker,Is only in Nigeria that I witness a king taking side in political meant Egy Aga"....quote from Mad honourable

He was manipulated to be the king anyway by Tinubu ,that's why is trying to be loyal,
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by eligibility: 12:54am On Nov 27, 2014
KwoiZabo:

PDP will never taste the seat of power till thy kingdom come . Akinolu had spoken.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by sojjy: 3:08am On Nov 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If your so called kabiyessi says that your father should be killed, your moronic brain will agree because oracle has spoken.
I know quite well you are not a Yoruba nor Lagosian.Lemme help your sleeping brain to at least function for a while. The kings are not as daft as you as they ensure justice in the land. kabiyesi(the kings) in Yorubaland are second to Eledumare(the creator of the universe).Whatever the Kabiyesi says is the final because he will always want the best for his people. There's no way your dubious party will have it way in LAGOS.The king has said it all but if you are yet to be satisfied, just GO AND DIE in Baba Oshio voice.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by blaqoracle: 5:08am On Nov 27, 2014
APContherun:

And the landless and kingless people are gradually taking over your land. They have bought over almost everything including your mother's kitchen.
Besides I will rather be without a king that have one as silly as Rilwan Akiolu.
buy what? you are only paying rent. whenever the landowner wants to make use of his property, he either ask you to quit or force you to quit.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by basit322(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Is the oba speaking for his cabinet or for lagosian
politics is a dirty game that traditional rulers should stay away from coz all d political parties are thief
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Pdp will never rule lagos just as Apc will never and can never rule nigeria.

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by shomutuski(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
focus7:
you still do not understand that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow.
Egbon! No mind am jawe, Ode buruku ni. The key to conquering lagos is the Oba who has unrivalled aura of personality. In lagos, the people follow the oba but not blindly. Apc has been doing great and we choose consistency to #PDP change. The king himself doesn't like pdp so... I for one knows that till panadol cures ebola that's when pdp will rule lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators / Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.