Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (36530 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos —rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Tex42(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Clone2020:
Who is the Oba of Lagos again?
let me guess,u schooled in France
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Clone2020(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tex42:
let me guess,u schooled in France
What's all this "school in France" stuff I'm seeing all over Nairaland?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Tex42(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Innodon:
and Mr Obasanjo lafed.....Mr old Man Oba don't go near a Dana airline. ..if possible treck back to Lagos.
need xtra ribs to laugh this time. lol!

this one is strong!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by eaglechild: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Didn't even know Lagos had an Oba.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Tex42(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Clone2020:

What's all this "school in France" stuff I'm seeing all over Nairaland?
when u claim to be oblivious of something u know
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Franchise21(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
fourted,anyone that fifthed it will get a recharge card worth #100.00
Fifthed nko?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anuofia... How can you not know that anything is possible.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Lurcky(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I went through your old posts...
No surprise. Why don't you focus on your home, and let the Yorubas focus on theirs.

How do u know if I'm a yoruba man or not. U ve already started displaying a characteristic feature you share with the APC leaders which is tribalism. Guy like seriously u need wisdom o I dey tell u.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
viktuur:

Bros to be candid can we imagine a governorship aspirant launching his campaign on OJUDE OBA DAY or Eyo Day? Ngige's was a classic error
is ojude oba/eyo/ofala day greater than a campaign that will lead the people forward? You mean if such a day coincides with your birthday, you won't celebrate it? The man was just jealous that ngige pulled more crowd than his ofesala day.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ajebuter(f): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kabiyesi oh!

Speak for yourself your majesty!

You only have ONE vote to cast.

You cannot decide for 10 million Lagosians.

We shall choose our next governor ourselves sir.

You have no say in our choice of governor.
Bye bye

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Clone2020(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tex42:
when u claim to be oblivious of something u know
Lol Ok, though I really don't know the Oba of Lagos
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by nku5: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tinubu is a don sha. I don gree
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by tconfi: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wait a minute! Is our Oba of Lagos an APC member?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by richeso: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
hhmm.. so na Oba dey decide now oo. not the common citizens abi?

una do well.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by chamboy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anyone That Supports PDP to govern Lagos.. God would Run His/Her life like PDP did to Nigeria for 16yrs

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
That Oba shoud face his duty and stop meddling in Lagos state political affairs. What did I just read about Oba of Lagos?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by goodgood2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
This is common knowledge.
I.diot, your mates are fighting Boko Haram, and you're here typing nonsense. Go and fight.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Stamfordking(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Fourted!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:
That Oba shoud face his duty and stop meddling in Lagos state political affairs. What did I just read about Oba of Lagos?

But he's right though. grin

Lagos isn't Ibadan, my favourite light skinned Ibadan guy. grin

Lagos = Yoruba Renaissance.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by kennytidistar(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
"and obasanjo laughed" he laughed at atiku now he laughed at akinolu, i only think this oba is a learner.

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Franchise21:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171907-pdp-will-never-rule-lagos-rilwan-akiolu-oba-lagos.html
...what will you do when,not if,pdp wins the Lagos gubernatorial?never say never...
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Johnsinia(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I have come to notice that too.

I always wonder, why do the ibos hate the Yorubas even though they seem like the only group on earth that has allowed them flourish unhindered in their homeland?
Guy, dnt be silly, d igbos dnt hate Yorubas, wat they hate is hypocrisy and core tribalism. You can see it frm the religious side, for example, the igbos loved and dominate most big churches owned by unhypocritical and untribalistc Yorubas.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Johnsinia(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I have come to notice that too.

I always wonder, why do the ibos hate the Yorubas even though they seem like the only group on earth that has allowed them flourish unhindered in their homeland?
Guy, dnt be sil, d igbos dnt hate Yorubas, wat they hate is hypocrisy and core tribalism. You can see it frm the religious side, for example, the igbos loved and dominate most big churches owned by unhypocritical and untribalistc Yorubas.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Mr. Oba you do not know that Lagos has outgrown your traditional stool. Wiat until Lagos fall to PDP and SSS smoke you and your boys into hiding days later. Lagos for PDP
i assume u nver knw d significance of a First Class Oba in SW
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Blackfire(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
remmat:
i need a boyfriend..loyal one pls

i am male in search of serious relationship..lady my contact 07065730224
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Franchise21:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171907-pdp-will-never-rule-lagos-rilwan-akiolu-oba-lagos.html

Fashola & his doctors...always @ loggerheads..I love pdp states...dr health workers dey flex bigtime!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by bsalva(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Akiolu is only been biased because his own son is contesting for a house of rep seat in Lagos island ,he is by far d most undeserved person to be a king he has no influence clean and clear APC will loose even d polling both in front of d palace
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by adadadon(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
The oba should not have been partisan openly though
We the lagosians are being led by ambode
Ambode till 2023 Buhari till 2019
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Of Course. PDP has no business existing in the heart of Yorubaland & SW as a whole.

....And for those Landless & Kingless bunch of nonentities, why not head back to your eroded homelands to insult those imbe.ciles you call kings. !!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by lacasa: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mrstan:

Lwkmd........ I dnt compite cuz I wana av a lady's pin......... But d babe mak sense shaaa wit prettty look physique..!

Hehehe... Truly.

D babe set sha
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Goziejay: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:
This is an Oba that knows what is good for his people. Considering the transformation currently being witnessed in lagos, which sensible oba will want a change instead if continuation.
why resist change ,who says the opposition can do better.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Goziejay: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
ajebuter:
Kabiyesi oh!

Speak for yourself your majesty!

You only have ONE vote to cast.

You cannot decide for 10 million Lagosians.

We shall choose our next governor ourselves sir.

You have no say in our choice of governor.
Bye bye
he never hear u oo tell am again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators / Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.