Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (36485 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos —rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Mbediogu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Franchise21:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171907-pdp-will-never-rule-lagos-rilwan-akiolu-oba-lagos.html

I am not sure the respected OBA said that. In the unlikely case that he said that, he made a political statrment. Is he saying that if PDP wins Lagos, it cannot rule Lagos? Is he also saying that even if PDP loses Lagos and wins at the center, Lagos cannot be ruled to an extent from Abuja? The key word is 'winning', not 'ruling'.
I am not a politician but I think the Oba should pray hard now because many Lagosians may be thinking differently. Kabiyesi o o.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by morefire: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:

In As Much, I would love a Dent in power of Tinubu in Lagos. I don't think the best way to achieve that is by Voting for PDP. Cos it might turn to an unrest here.. That's, Y I want it to come from d federal Level. I trust Buhari to dissolve it.
Sai Buhari2015

have you eaten today?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
I laugh when i see advertised APC loyalty.. the very minute Bola Ahmed Tinubu dies (as sure as 2015 is near). all APC minions will defect with immediate alacrity to PDP.. OBA will simply move into his new Palace leaving the one Tinubu built for his thugs. see fake loyalty.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by freety(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
MR OBA, go to street of lagos state, and ask masses and hear their comment ,no body is ready to vote APC a.k.a B/H party . PDP will lagos
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
its all yours
I follow barcanista reject this one, IYANGBALI why?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Fourthly, Oba said he refuse to visit his President, because his God has to guide him before he recognizes his own President.

Its shameful to know an Oba can be this silly.
I know you have to feed your hungry stomach and wear fake Nikes from China by supporting criminal Politicians who put crumbs in your pocket, but can you be a little intelligent at times--- or even pretend to be, or is that too hard for you?

The Oba indirectly told yall he refused to go see GEJ to seek Patronage, money or appointment. That's what that statement meant. Those that invited him to go are those eating up your country and don't want hungry people like yourself to progress in life.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Thanks Oby...She just want to end my romantic career... But I reject it
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Ilemba(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
chiefinalowo:
Kabiyesi Oba, Ki Ade pe lori o.
I am too small to hand-wave your words Kabiyesi.

One thing I know is that PDP will form the next government in Lagos State.
We are ready, we have prepared and we will field the right candidate that even the Oba will support.

For your dream abi?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Thanks Oby...She just want to end my romantic career... But I reject it
cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by dafemnet: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
All hail the great king.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
pring:
would u be happy if lagos falls to PDP?
Are u happy with this PDP state of the Nation for 16yrs?
PDP is a nightmare, just bent on looting.
Kwoizabo, whom you quoted, is from South Eastern Nigeri, and as such nothing will make him happier than seeing your part of the country totally destroyed...at least judging from his earliest posts.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
There is no justification for what the oba said, giving the office he occupies. If the statement was made by Tinubu or Fashola I will understand but from the oba the father of all, it's the most unroyal statement to be made. The Oba is the father of all Lagosians whether in APC or PDP and taken sides with APC is directly telling his children in PDP you aren't my children, it's very silly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by nationwide1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Are royal fathers supposed to be partisan, more so openly? Is his blood still royal? Someone should put me through.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
If you really check all the people on this thread wishing PDP grabs lagos state, you'll realise they don't even live in lagos nor in the SW.
I have come to notice that too.

I always wonder, why do the ibos hate the Yorubas even though they seem like the only group on earth that has allowed them flourish unhindered in their homeland?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Unemadu: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Akpan everybody knows your tribe

Chai!! U wicked o
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Lurcky(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
PDP? They should first apologise to Nigerians for bleeping our democracy and wasting 16 years of our national life

APC should also apologize for the unnecessary lies, insensitive statements, blackmail and treat it has rendered in the past and is now seeing the light of day.

Holla !!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

na dat one fit am
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I know you have to feed your hungry stomach and wear fake Nikes from China by supporting criminal Politicians who put crumbs in your pocket, hut can you be a little intelligent at times--- or even pretend to be, or is that too hard for you?

The Oba indirectly told yall he refused to go see GEJ to seek Patronage, money or appointment. That's what that statement meant. Those that invited him to go are those eating up your country and don't want hungry people like yourself to progress in life.
Are you the mouthpiece of the Oba of Lagos ? I need Oba to come here and apologize to me directly for being political, for dividing his children along party lines. An Oba is supposed to be the Father of all, apolitical, and very respectful to other constituted authorities.

Lagosians need an apology from the Oba.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
APContherun:
There is no justification for what the oba said, giving the office he occupies. If the statement was made by Tinubu or Fashola I will understand but from the oba the father of all, it's the most unroyal statement to be made. The Oba is the father of all Lagosians whether in APC or PDP and taken sides with APC is directly telling his children in PDP you aren't my children, it's very silly.
When a mad man decides to r*ape your daughter in your presence and on your marital bed, allow him, afterall man has to be mindful, understanding and accepting of the needs of his fellow man.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Lurcky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I have come to notice that too.

I always wonder, why do the ibos hate the Yorubas even though they seem like the only group on earth that has allowed them flourish unhindered in their homeland?

Wisdom boy, apply wisdom when you comment. It is never bad but always good.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
Are you the mouthpiece of the Oba of Lagos ? I need Oba to come here and apologize to me directly for being political, for dividing his children along party lines. An Oba is supposed to be the Father of all, apolitical, and very respectful to other constituted authorities.

Lagosians need an apology from the Oba.
Show us five pictures of you holding up your user name(so we can confirm its you and not someone better kept) and if you don't look malnourished, hopeless, broke and ready to snap in two like a twig if a strong wind blows, then I promise you--- as the heavens is my witness--- that within 48hrs I will make sure your wish is granted.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Reference(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
harde2lah:
Haba! Obas should be apolitical. Oba Akiolu, why? Why? Shouldn't have said that. We should not give APC the impression that they cannot be voted out else they take it for granted. You sir, with due respect, should have used the opportunity to push them to the limit to deliver the dividends of democracy. Anyway, Buhari and Ambode for 2015

This is the only measured response so far. I hope people read and digest this. Is there a reason why elected officials underwhelm in their second term. This is it.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by surveyProf(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Let me repeat:

First off, Oba is supposed to be a Royal Father. Royal Father of all Lagosians irrespective of their political affiliations.

Secondly, Oba is supposed to apolitical, and by apolitical, I mean that an Oba is not supposed to prefer one political party to the others because he is supposed to be father of all.

Thirdly, Oba said that he was annointed by God to be Oba, but then he is supposedly against God's will, should this God chose to anoint someone from the PDP, because obviously God can only appoint from the APC.

Fourthly, Oba said he refuse to visit his President, because his God has to be guide him before he recognizes his own President.

Its shameful to know an Oba can be this silly.

Pls give honour to the royal father, in as much as we are in a faceless forum, we can be traced, if the need arises!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
When a mad man decides to r*ape your 2yr old daughter in your presence and on your marital bed, allow him, afterall man has to be mindful, understanding and accepting of the needs of his fellow man.
Very silly comment. The person we are talking about here is the oba, the head of the Lagos traditional council and father to all. Nothing stops him from having political interest but declaring that interest known publicly is a bad one.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by temitemi1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Akiolu is an apc member, so his jst trying to campaign for his party ni. APc d EMPIRE OF EVIL MINDS. GEJ till 2019 n KORO till 2023!!!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na dat one fit am
You hate me undecided
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lurcky:

Wisdom boy, apply wisdom when you comment. It is never bad but always good.
I went through your old posts...
No surprise. Why don't you focus on your home, and let the Yorubas focus on theirs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ozo13(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
I wonder what old freaks like you would say if he had made his statement in favour of PDP
Don't mind them. They all praised the Oba of Benin when it was reported that he was in support of Jonathan's 2015 ambition.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by themmydhayhor(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
focus7:
you still do not understand that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow.

angry angry like seirously...............bro na democracy b dis..........gone are d days wey OBA`S d gv direction and people dey follow without thinking twice...........

He no fit try am now
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na dat one fit am
Lol. I disagree o
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
APContherun:

Very silly comment. The person we are talking about here is the oba, the head of the Lagos traditional council and father to all. Nothing stops him from having political interest but declaring that interest known publicly is a bad one.
Nothing also wrong with allowing your daughter get demolished in your presence by a hor*ny loony, and just internalizing your anguish instead of publicly exclaiming your pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.