Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (36494 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos —rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
You hate me undecided
no I love you kiss
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Duke and Akpabio were mediocres. Amaechi was a Progressive PDP though rugged, he was even forced out of the party because y'all can't keep up with Progress. Hey, he joined fellow Progressives in APC. Likewise Kwankwaso(The Best Administrator). You can enjoy your uncommon thievery from Akpabio.
I remember Obasanjo describing Amaechi's victory at the primary election as having "K-leg." lol.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
surveyProf:

Pls give honour to the royal father, in as much as we are in a faceless forum, we can be traced, if the need arises!!!
I am not a coward my friend. I can give the Oba my address if he wants to come and apologize.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by lyricalz: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
is play he is. i rep pdp - power to the people. shekina
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
My tribe, will never be made public. You will NEVER know. As for Nairaland membership, I am here to stay. This is the only hobby I have got, please dont ask me to leave. Yes, I am a young billionaire, and my money works for the profits and interests, I dont sweat anymore. Big money works for itself.
You think everyone on here doesn't know that you're wretchedly poor and ibo?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
freety:
MR OBA, go to street of lagos state, and ask masses and hear their comment ,no body is ready to vote APC a.k.a B/H party . PDP will lagos
But you're from Ebonyi State, how would you know this?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by dannyodia101(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ideally, relationships can become the most beautiful thing a
couple can experience but in reality humans have made
relationships look like a burden. Sometimes we humans constitute
problems for ourselves which affects most of our endeavours.
Relationships is all sweet and nice at first until the problems begin
to set in then you begin to see true colours. Now these problems
will show because you're dealing with humans who are very
unpredictable. You could think you know all about someone and
the next minute you can't even imagine the person's next line of
action. Sometimes a relationship is going all good and then one
party begins to feel insecure. Insecurity is major problem couples
constitute for themselves in a relationship. All of a sudden one
party becomes afraid of losing the other. All of sudden you can't
leave him with a woman for 5 seconds. All of sudden you think his
late nights is with some lady. All of sudden you just think she's
cheating on you with her handsome boss in the office. You begin
to ask questions like what if? Where? Why not? How? such
suspicious questions which at the end of the day may not mean
anything instead they harm your relationship more. I define
insecurity as an imagined sense of fear of losing a possession. Our
minds become clouded by thoughts that most times are unreal.
Insecurity leads to so many problems in relationships cause it
creates problems where there is none. Trust becomes lacking
between couples and so many other problems which Danny would
be reviewing today on Danny world. We're gonna be looking at
insecurity in relationships, how it has affected our relationships
and how we can resolve these problems.
Here is what insecurity leads to in relationships. Insecurity has
caused so many problems in our relationships and here are five (5)
major problems.
1. LACK OF TRUST: Insecurity itself is lack of trust and when one
party begins to doubt the other then there is a crack. Trust is one
vital pillar of a relationship and once that pillar is cut down then
everything comes crashing down. By the time you begin to
question your partner's faithfulness that itself creates room for
other problems to creep in thick and fast... www.dannyworldng. for the complete view and share a thought.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Blakyclyde(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Innodon:
Story of a confused old man.....Don't quote me...
Well, I just did. What are you gonna do about it? Bite me?
Dhurr!
To the issue at hand, It makes absolutely no sense when a monarch in a republican society can't keep to his calling and therefore choose to meddle in the affairs of 21st century politics.
The dude just exposed himself.
I remember vividly when he was accused by the PDP that he was backing Akin Ambode to be the next governor by showing up at his declaration ceremony. The council of Obas denied on his behalf.

So what do you call this? A show of shame?
Eko o ni baje o!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lagos state is too 'Civil' for the likes of Koro.. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by EHoudini: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
The oba revered nationwide should stay within his constitutional duties and leave politics to politician. Or he should remove his royal hat. What if by some twist of fortune pdp wins? Will he abdicate? This statement is unroyal and even worse, unfatherly. My take

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Blakyclyde(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Innodon:
Story of a confused old man.....Don't quote me...
Well, I just did. What are you gonna do about it? Bite me?
Dhurr!
To the issue at hand, It makes absolutely no sense when a monarch in a republican society can't keep to his calling and therefore choose to meddle in the affairs of 21st century politics.
The dude just exposed himself.
I remember vividly when he was accused by the PDP that he was backing Akin Ambode to be the next governor by showing up at his declaration ceremony. The council of Obas denied on his behalf.

So what do you call this? An admission of guilt?
Eko o ni baje o!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I remember Obasanjo describing Amaechi's victory at the primary election as having "K-leg." lol.
And they brought in Omehia, who appointed George Soboma, a notorious thug and Cuiltist as his S A on Youth and Sport grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by simplisity(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nothing is impossible, PDP can take over lagos and u will see there is nothing u can do about it.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by surveyProf(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
I am not a coward my friend. I can give the Oba my address if he wants to come and apologize.

I know for sure u are not, but you should not use abusive language on the royal father, that is all I am saying, it wrong of you, I know u're entittled to ur own opinior.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by amefi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Well, he said himself, "...Tinubu installed me as Oba of Lagos..."He's only being loyal. Whoever PAYS the piper...?
. He who plays the pipers calls the tune

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

This is the kind of uncouth and ill-bred ND Lagosian that is selling PDP in Lagos.....the face of Lagos PDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by FlyboyZee: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:
This is an Oba that knows what is good for his people. Considering the transformation currently being witnessed in lagos, which sensible oba will want a change instead if continuation.
Can you compare that your Lagos (mis)tranformation to what the PDP has done in Enugu?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
iGeneral:
TAN -Acronym for a Nigerian-based organisation of failed, failing and debt ridden business men and professionals. 

TAN Ambassador - a Nigerian businessman/woman or professional who has lost his means of livelihood or professional relevance and is looking for a political substitute: see Emeka Ike 

TANoid- A Nigerian jobless youth whose future has been stolen but is pretending not to see the thief.‎ He loves to mouth the full names of the thief including the ones from the east and north when talking about him.

TANlets- Nigerian school children whose future ambition is to become a TAN ambassador or a TANoid.

TANday/TANdy/TANny- A child born to a TAN ambassador/TANoid on a TAN mega rally day.

TANmuno, TANtolohun- A child so named because his parents see the TAN organisation as the economic and financial  alpha and omega and the ATM of TAN the only god‎ to worship.

TANkyou - words used to expressed appreciation by TAN members after their 'professional' fees have been paid after each mega rally out.

saTAN‎- the chief promoter and the propelling spirit behind the entire TAN fraud. 

Sun-TAN-ned‎ - what happens to the skin of TAN members as a result of long hours of standing in the sun for a mega rally meant to beg the god of TAN to come and rule over mere mortals.

JonaT(h)AN- the ATM and the only god TAN members swear by‎.
Onukwu odeku!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
"Buhari cannot Islamize Nigeria" - Amaechi

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/11/buhari-cannot-islamize-nigeria-amaechi.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by herquleez(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Most unbecoming, inappropriate and down right insensitive for a monarch

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by swezenberg(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
Then you need to teach him how to respect Billyonaire, and worship me as his Lord and Master. Bow for me, little rabbits of APC.

You are incurring His wrath. Don't say I didn't warn you. Learn from Herod.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by horlahmeelaykan(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Just the right time.All traditional rulers should really start venturing into politics,or what's the usefulness of them being kings?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nothing also wrong with allowing your daughter get demolished in your presence by a hor*ny loony, and just internalizing your anguish instead of publicly exclaiming your pain.
Am I surprised with what he said? Of course not.
Remember the role he played in the June 12 saga?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by prophetfire: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
A wise Oba should not show public support for any political party.he should be seen to be neutral publicly.this can invite unnecssary problem for the stool if the party he is against comes to power.The Oba got it wrong here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by swezenberg(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
simplisity:
Nothing is impossible, PDP can take over lagos and u will see there is nothing u can do about it.

Let us wait and see. You think Lagos is like any other state. Let him and come and sit in the midst of APC dominated workers and citizens.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by blaqoracle: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
focus7:
you still do not understand that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow.
my friend, dont waste your time responding to a people that is both landless and kinglesss.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
blaqoracle:
my friend, dont waste your time responding to a people that is both landless and kinglesss.
And the landless and kingless people are gradually taking over your land. They have bought over almost everything including your mother's kitchen.
Besides I will rather be without a king that have one as silly as Rilwan Akiolu.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Poonaire why are you crying? Are you Lagos indigen? Are the indigent Lagosians complaining? Busy-body...
Imagine this Ibadan man claiming Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
surveyProf:

I know for sure u are not, but you should not use abusive language on the royal father, that is all I am saying, it wrong of you, I know u're entittled to ur own opinior.
The Royal Father just got involved in politics, he got served what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by viktuur(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
was the ofala day a public holiday that no other activity should take place? He worked against him underground.
Bros to be candid can we imagine a governorship aspirant launching his campaign on OJUDE OBA DAY or Eyo Day? Ngige's was a classic error
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Tex42(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Well, he said himself, "...Tinubu installed me as Oba of Lagos..."He's only being loyal. Whoever PAYS the piper...?
calls the tune
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
The Royal Father just got involved in politics, he got served what he deserved.
exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) / Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.