Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (57632 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by williamspaul22(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Started wooing gals since my primary one tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Bernardinho(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
Profmaojo:
My most embarrasing moment is wen i was in 100l...i met dis chick in one of our gst class , d girl sat beside me(i was shaking, sweat all over me, a place with air condition) mehn my papa con go stand, as a sharp guy i use one hand hold my papa d other one for d chair and we started chatin....i came to know dat she is my frnd dept mate..i collected her number and gave her mine, ...mehn dis is d conversation Me helo
yepaa!!!! i sight u
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Profmaojo: 11:46am On May 13, 2015
Wetin be ur mata na ? Dat babe was d first and d last moment of embarrassment
Bernardinho:
yepaa!!!! i sight u
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by JoelXclusive: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
dammie4j:
For me, there's ds lady i've always had a crush on back in secondary school days. infact, we used 2 b friends back den in pry school, den in sec school she had some very top click of friends so i was always intimidated of chatting er up nd reminding er of our pry school days. As time went on, i happened to meet her in the same jamb center with me, little did i know dat there was still more surprises ahead. Our class teacher happened to be the invigilator for the JAMB exams, as a matter of fact, it was even our class teacher who informed me of her being around. I eventually wasn't able to meet her dat day cos i was so keen on jst passing d exams so i lost dat chance.
I eventually got a deferred admission that year to study accounting little did i know dat she was also admitted to study same course in the same institution. Since i had a deferred admission, she eventually had a year ahead of me in the same institution and department. On resumption, considering how challenging it could be for a jam bite wooing a 200L staylite, i knew i was smhow disadvantaged. Upon findings by me, i discovered dat she was among d top click of babes in d faculty which was anoda hurdle i had to scale "topping up ma game as a cool dude". Anyways, i wasn't bad either even on ma low-key, but it was really had chatting up ds babe. Even some of my ex-school mates discouraged me abt even jst been friend wit ds babe.
TO cut the story short, d day i had my first encounter wit her, ma heart cut. I was abt walking in2 d faculty while she was checking out wit her friends, we suddenly stared @ each oda but i wasn't confident enough so i pretended looking somewhr else while she kept on starring, na so i take dull dat day oooo. In fact, wen i reach hostel dat day, i jst dey vex wit ma sef. Eventually, i come do small rehearsal against the next impromptu encounter wit her.
On this fateful day, i went for ma faculty clearance when i saw her and a friend @ d entrance to the faculty office, omo, come see shock... in other to ease the tension and avoid er @ dat moment, i jst bumped into the faculty office swiftly. Not long as i was in trying compose ma speech in d office, d faculty officer chased every1 out of d office to queue up outside d office. Omo, dat moment, na die i dey. As i jst lay low 4 one side, nah im i see ds lady walk up 2 me whr i was and chatted me up, it was d least of ma expectation.
Lady : Hi, re u Justus?
Me: Hmmmmm, Morenike?? U dnt mean it...(forming tinz nah)
So @ ds time, i got ma balance and we got along wit each oda...exchanged numbers and it all went all lik dat grin grin grin
You sound like a unilag student!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by JhyMedex: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

You sounded like someone who started like a professional without any fucck up.. If you have no most embarrassing moment to share, just view the thread and move on rather than showing off

Those who are professionals in the league of toasting are sharing their most embarrassing experience so why displaying inflated ego mentality... ** smh**

Oga calm down.... As Ma cobber said... Presentation is evrytin...

U walk up 2 a gal n all d body language n words u speak point to an indication dt she's above u, she's on a pedestal n u languishing in some hole reachin up 2 her n begin her 2 accept u...

It's no wonder u kip getting turned down..
There r guys with flawless records, cos dey're CLASSIC MEN...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by spencekat(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
I could remember at UNICAL when I tried toasting one girl.I said 'Hi' to her and her response was 'sun no de hammer u for head'and she increased her pace off the walk way.I had to smile and turn back. It's was funny and embrassing too.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by JhyMedex: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sexytemi:
or believe cuz dey are cute no lady can say no to them.
So it's no an offense 2 b cute abi....?...
Madam Swerve...
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by fetrillion(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
I cried bitterly for my example.I lost my ego,self esteem,all because I was afraid of loosing her.I lerra had to let her go..I felt really embarrassed crying for som1 who had no element of respect for my feeling

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.