Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (57640 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Adex097: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't have time wooing lady.
Same here... As a matter of fact 24hrs/day ain't enough for me. embarassed
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Blakyclyde:
Tosyne2much, isn't there a possibility of a free-flow of conversation at the first try?
I'm asking coz I've never been embarrassed.
I have this belief that if you make the best out of every bad situation, the situation is going to take care of itself.
As I type this, I just finish an interesting chit-chat with a girl I've been eyeing in the tutorial centre where I do my web program... It wasn't awkward. Am I supra-normal?
HELP!!!

Bros, the possibility of a free-flow of conversation at the first try is next to nill especially when you are doing it for the first tym.. WHY ? It's simply because at first trial you get nervous

You get me bro ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
ugo4kanu:
Hav neva bin embarrased befor cos i rarely toast. D very first girl agreed bt fear of rejection nearly killed me bt immediately i summoned courage n spoke she agreed. Since den any i talk to n she replied " i wil tink abt it" i dont go bak cos she is not mine. Though i rarely go out of relationship except she left for marriage or distance. Til date i dont just run after women cos i make u my friend first n lata drop it in d best atmosphere
No mature right minded girl will accept to date u at d very point u woo her d first time nau. I'll think about it is even a positive response. They say dt even when dey like u to see how serious u are
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by zyzxx(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

It is common in my lodge. Them go just arrange seats for your domot(door) dey play or pretend to dey Whot/ludo game.
sure thing....But now yhu dy type like guy....
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
laykhorn:

Babe! E no good so o.
Atleast listen to this guy naa
This is not you...where is the signature "Ayamlaykorn"
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Mystery007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

This lies you are sharing. undecided
Lolz.. Their is God oo.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Dreyl(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
IbeereDotCom:

Is it men you have time for?
their is time for everything,i don't do the wooing again,now is the time to make more cash,money attract biatches you dig right.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by devine99(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
All this guys Eh, trying to woo a lady since 12BC, SMA
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Divineboy42(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
My father told me not to pursue girls but i should pursue the things that make girls pursue me. Besides Dont beg for love, i can never beg anybody for love. I dont approach a girl d first tyme i saw her, i will make sure she finds interest in me before i will say hi.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by nosagold(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Me? Embarrassing moment?... Before I even toast any girl the bread don burn
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
allandutch:
This happened recently

There is this girl in ma area, we've been talking for a while and she even got me to believe that we are friends already. Then I saw her talking to her friend one evening and I remembered that I didn't even have her number so I decided to wait till she finish to get it from her,I waited for almost 10 minutes before she finish the convo and started walking towards me. Immediately I jumped up and approach her and said hi. She just pretended like she didn't know me and kept walking and I was like WTF just happened, I called her she didn't answer so I touched her and then she shout FIMILE JORH! Then all eyes was on me ( some old fellows were even laughing). Meeeen I was embarrassed and I couldn't move at first but I later manage to drag ma self from that area.

The next day the girl was trying to offer some explanation for what she did but I NO EVEN WAN HEAR i just told her to get out of ma sight.

Bro you got me cracking at the bolded grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by seanblaise(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
fyneboi79:
Well I have never had one cos my natural swag has never disappointed me. A little liquor and sk in my system and any chick I fancy at that moment of highness is bed bound grin *Never missed*
abeg wetin be SK?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by adonbilivit: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
leonard509:
owk, but i need a hard copy of it , how do i get it, cos i live in france.
i am in Paris right now. cheers!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Greatfes17: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
This thread is the best cure for high BP.
honestly I don't go after girls but the reverse is the case. Probably cos I consider my studies more important for now. But, gals can insult guys oooo.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
leonard509:
ndo my dear brother. i have'nt wooed any girl sha, asin face to face chyking, but i sabi tease them with compliments

Bros, you just gat experience am ni ooooo grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
FrancisTony:
*typing*

My worst embarrassing moment approaching an opposite sex.

It wasn't really about wooing her. Lol! I was walking past the road, and met my old high school friend I know.

I felt like approaching her and starting a convo but something said I shouldn't do so. I still went ahead.

Me- Hello

She- (She pretended as if she didn't know me) grin

Me- I was embarrassed because all the passerbye's were staring at me. embarassed

To save face, I screamed "weren't you the one that I met at ashewo joint yesternight?". grin

Believe my Story at your own peril. tongue

FrancisTony, doing comedy since 1846BC.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oooya share ur experience jhooor if you have embarrassed any dude tongue

** waiting **
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Even questtions nigga's ask can make sumbody embarass them
Imagine sumbody askin yhu,y u always luk good
Lyk seriouslywas dat meant to be a question
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
lmao,gayness in tha air.
I be girl oooooo
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
LongShadow:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I go vex do Yahooo!!!
Bros, if no be say I get strong mind ni.. Me sef for don dey do yahoo onto dat bashing grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
I only say hi lady
and she shout what !!!
imagine d embarrassment for bank

Pls what is "toasting" cos i school in California.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
mine happened like dis, I always see dis beautiful girl dat work in a law firm close to my office. one day I asked their office security guy what's her name, he said oh dat girl? she's a nice person, that her name is Adanna. that the girl is from a very wealthy family but very very humble. I didn't know dis ogogoro man was just hyping the girl because I always dash him money, and dis is opportunity for him to open office on my head.. next day o, I was just passing by, the man called me that he told the girl about me. I said but she doesn't know me, he said taaar that he told her that bros wey dey drive Camry for that office wey dey next door ask about you, that she was some how excited. I quickly ran to my office dropped my lappy, went to her office before their madam will come to work. I walked into her office sat down close to her, I said hi, how is work? she said fine, how can I help you? I said no problem, I just want to come spend some time with you and tell you how beautiful you are. the girl provoke, excuse me, she ask where do you work? I said next door. she said are you stupidd or a retardd? that she will write a report to my company that I came to harass her. mehnn see begging for 10min. since then I hate to see her walking towards me.its just so depressing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Exactly! Why would a grown man sagging his trousers really think he'll get a response from me?

Also time and place matters a lot when approaching a lady! Imagine walking up to a lady stuck in a long queue at GTB Bank and expecting her to entertain your ridiculous lines! Like really?

Also any smart man would know you never approach a lady when she's with her group of friends. That's a big no no.

Yeah you hit da g-spottt wink
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by cassyrooy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
nkpommpko:
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX,
Yes!!! Don't just complain read this
»»END TIME INDEED!!!
The devil has released his demons to
destroy more souls!!! Please take ur time 2
go through dis message cos its very
important who knows u might save a life.
(I just got this from a male contact I don't
know if its true but prevention is always
better than cure) "BlackSea Angel" is said
to be a Female Bloody Cult originating 4rm
Caribbean Island. Most of their members
are half-cast or black young ladies
between d ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They
have been sent to west African countries
particularly Nigeria, they are here; already
operating especially at night in major cities
of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-
Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows
where again).
They initiate Nigerian girls by making
friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of
money...in pretence of being generous.
Their method is to touch their victims with
either a silver or golden ring on their
finger, then come back to torment them in
their dreams and afterwards transfer their
souls to the sea demons.
They seduce Nigerian men both young and
old. They have sex with them and when
they do, they will want to be on top with
prolong kisses as they carry out their
silent, wicked and inauspicious rituals on
the unsuspecting man so as to use their
spirits for their blood sacrifice.
Pls warn ur husbands, sisters, brothers,
family members as well as your
neighbours. Beware of strangers who
quickly want to be your friends and would
gladly want to jump into bed with u.
Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where
they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and
in the process, trade their destinies with
gifts of cash and good living.
PARENTS PLEASE!!! *WARN YOUR CHILDREN
FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE
FRIENDS!!!
Beware! Pass this message to save others
who might be ignorant of this demonic
invasion!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR
GENERATION. Whatsapp 07031994508, counter it with polished natural gemstone spiritual remedies. NOW!
If Seun no deactivate your account, then even the Laws here in Nairaland needs revision and modification.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
killercute16:
Badt Guy

As in ehn.. That bashing too much abeg
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by holatin(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
RedBenson:

Pls what is "toasting" cos i school in California.
you wanna know ??
go to h2q gay club
you will find answers there
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by jahbiz: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
xpac01:
I don't really know why this happens to me. Am always kind of confident of my english prowess, but when trying to woo a lady, my grammar will look so pathetic and crippled, and unfortunately the ladies don't even give me a leverage to this error.
I always remember this embarassing wooing back at school. While reading in the class in my normal reading theartre, this beautiful girl caught my attention, then i decided to make a move and recorded the whole incident in my phone. This what ensued:
Me: baby hw far (now my heart beating fast, almost tearing my chest)
SHE: fine (soft voice)
ME: how is studying?
SHE: you said? (already noticing the error)
ME:.....forget. I am always since viewing your seriousness from the behind.
SHE: how? what are you saying? (frowning)
ME: (already loosing confidence) baby I will like to be friends with the seriousness of somebody like you.
SHE: (bursted and laughing emabrassingly, attracting the whole students reading in the theatre) look am in this school to read and not to make friends with people like you ok? Please leave me alone.
ME: (stood up face down, packed my book and left the theatre).
When i played back the incident, i was like, xpac na u be dat. So embarassing...
Hahahah ur grama fit break the wall of Jerico. laughing from mile 2 to mile 12. U r really an x=pact. Lol
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
benromeo39, I gat ur mention in ur diary

Thanks so much bro
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by daey118(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
I only say hi lady
and she shout what !!!
imagine d embarrassment for bank
Pele bruh...I feel your struggle.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Emodeee: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
nikkymehmeh:
interesting thread grin
except dose ones wey dey form

which guy av u washed in his attempt to toast u?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by cassyrooy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Here in Vladivostok, Russia, i'm the only black guy that can withstand the cold. And there are more babes than the dudes living here. Do i need to woo them? Hell no. I just where shirts with 'I AM LONELY' written on it and a red heart on it. You go see where Russians dey kick against Racism.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.