Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. (19385 Views)

Atheists, Agnostics And Freethinkers: Share Your Relationship Experience / Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Evina(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
1one:

What I'm about to say may reek of impulsive optimism or maybe even make me come across as proud.. But honestly there's nothing that would make me cheat on my spouse...least of them all sex.. you know how some men fall for all those chewing girls that have bouncy butts and boobies, and consequently use these assets to lure married men away... By the grace of God I'm not one of such men.. Ofcourse I'm attracted to those things especially boobies but it won't b enough reason to cheat on my wife either physically or even emotionally

I see marriage first of all as a "service" to God... So my decision not to cheat on my wife is not even necessarily because she's a good wife or because I love her, but primarily because I revere God. If a man is faithful to his wife because she ticks all the good boxes what then happens when she slips and/or does something silly.

When I began reading your post, I wanted to say, "don't be so sure about not cheating cos as the bible rightly says, let him that stands take heed leat he falls". However, the conclusion of your post made me understand that you stay focused not from trusting in your strength but in His grace. smiley

Truly, having high moral standards can only take one thus far. Only grace can keep you.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
andromida:

Wow! shocked shocked

A good dude.

Thanks ma'm grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

When I began reading your post, I wanted to say, "don't be so sure about not cheating cos as the bible rightly says, let him that stands take heed leat he falls". However, the conclusion of your post made me understand that you stay focused not from trusting in your strength but in His grace. smiley

Truly, having high moral standards can only take one thus far. Only grace can keep you

Very true.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Are you really expecting me to answer all that?
oh yeah baby!!!! please answer all of them honey. you are beautiful you know, I will luv to tickle your kleet someday.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Tipiflexy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
So some people don't know the meaning of celibacy

It has to do with a decision not to get married or to remain chaste i.e a virgin all your life.

It can also be a decision made not to have sex for some reasons,,usually relating to religion.

I don't know why all these people are here talking about them not dating for a year(like it's a big deal undecided) as if that's what celibacy truely means.

You did not date a guy/girl? Good...

Was it out of your own decision or just because you couldn't find any guy/girl? undecided

Does it mean that all through the time you didn't date you did not have séx? undecided
Nice one my guy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Juliaann(f): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
shadowgwalker:
oh yeah baby!!!! please answer all of them honey. you are beautiful you know, I will luv to tickle your kleet someday.
smh
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by ireneony(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Baddo101:
Na only God fit punish all dis ppl wey don groove life tire. Na now wen d time don dey reach una hide under d pretence of celibacy in order to get Maga. chei. Diaris Goduooooo embarassed
how you take know say we don groove life tire?me celibacy does not mean I want to get a maga, am doing for personal reasons. it seems that you don't know the meaning of celibacy
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ireneony I wud like to be your Friend,wud u do me the honours.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by kilokeys(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
erhmm.. been single since d beginning. so celibacy is normal
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by lordmayor4(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I feel you! I luv your concept. thes days our phones quickeni the m3ss of relationships.

Phone does nothing to it, except you are not ready or have not made up your mind, I have my phones, I have my laptop and Internet but I have been celibate for 8months and it's fun.... I still chat with everybody and talk on phone but avoid private encounters.....
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by smudge2079(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
embrace it, don't fake it.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by gbodimowo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
All of you are wierd
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just single and nothing special,only that it gives me a sense of freedom in everything that I do for now,but hopefully I will get married and settle down,but for now, am as free as field bird. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by ddooskie(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2014
11months and you are feeling like you've won a laurel!
Zip-up till you marry.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Newkidoo(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
I have abstained from sex for 15yrs now.. I will be 104 next year..
Actually is not really my intention to abstain from sex.. Just that no one wants to have sex with an old man..
Any gal interested pls call 911.. Am really tired of this celibracy abi celecrazy.. Wateva u call it. Just bail a Hot old man out..
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by lordmayor4(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:
smh

Did what I have not done for long.... checked your profile.... and I can say that... you are in tour own lane.... stay fly
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Disraeli(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm .mine is more than a decade & i'm still counting.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by kstrong(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2014
If you stay away from relationship and you abstain from sex but you MASTURBATE is that still celibracy?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:
well I vowed never to date again until further notice

Guys eh they really dealt with me

u beta come nd marry me
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by solara: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

Is that U in your profile pic
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
i don't have any
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I tried that before, and hey!!it was seksee and healthy!! I was flying solo my 4years in UNIPORT. I vowed never to even have any moment to prack cos I knew it will be a distraction. well, later I started all these shit and guess what ... it messed me up. now I have 3 daughters of the same age but different months. hahaha!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION, NONYE PLEASE WHATSAPP ME ON 07089890638

nice story undecided
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by FolarinToks: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2014
God has changed/changing my life gradually oooooooooo............................. I am really happy about his divine intervention in my life. All hope has been lost by my parents as far womanising is concerned but God has taken control; no relationship/sex for almost 4months now. However, It is not easy but I m coping by his grace....................

My mum came to Uk last year June to spend time with me and left this April 2014 but guess what she experienced, 18 girlfriends btw that June and April 2014. She has asked me two questions that changed my playa game about this multiple sex/relationships. And the question were, How are you coping with all their saliva? How are you coping with the fact that you are lying on the chest of different spirits? O boy..................

The question/fear now is how to continue to overcome the temptation of those ladies in either my church, work and other engagements.....
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by joeace2020(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2014
ireneony:
there is a different between definition and meaning of a word. stop acting like an illiterate, use your medulla oblongata.

Medulla oblongata has nothing to do with thinking... Google that too
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2014
ireneony:
how you take know say we don groove life tire?me celibacy does not mean I want to get a maga, am doing for personal reasons. it seems that you don't know the meaning of celibacy
personal reasons like....being a virgin till u marry?.......can we be frnds....*winks*
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2014
joeace2020:

Medulla oblongata has nothing to do with thinking... Google that too
dnt be too harsh on galz nw haba.......make a lil xplanation so she will understand
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by REDLEEPS: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

Hmmmm....... I can see why they dealt with you!
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by tintingz(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2014
[size=15pt]I have not been in any relationship right from time[/size] smiley
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by yemivictor: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

Won ti lu ni jibiti. sorry o!...

Kindly correct your personal text abeg.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by wo1F(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by tintingz(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Juliaann:

[size=15pt]Why won't guys dealt with you[/size] tongue
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by joeace2020(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2014
duduhemit36:

dnt be too harsh on galz nw haba.......make a lil xplanation so she will understand

The moment you lie down to please a woman... u become her foot mat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.