Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (19560 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Jayclinics(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
We broke up with each oda late last year. I must say that i was to be blaimed for our failed relationship, she showed me great love and up till now i cant figure out why i treated her the way i did. When I came back to my senses after our break up, i realised that she has being part of my life all this while. I tried so hard to repel back the urge to plead and ask her to come back into my life. But the feelings now was so heavy that i cant comprehend. Finally I tried to get back with her, i knew it wasnt gonna be easy after all dat happened between us, i became more eager after i started seeing her in my dreams very often (never f***ked her in my dreams) Just one love story and scene after scene. She wasnt the same girl i used to know before (what more do i expect) i know it was all my fault so i tried really harder. She will be hostile to me in some of our meetings and sometimes she will be as friendly as ever, as if we are dating again, and during those friendly times she will tell me how she do see me in her dreams too. She told me she doesn't believe in love any longer that our relationship cannot work again.

Finally, i decided to give up as i noticed that i usually felt uneasy and disturbed each time i remember her. I started searching for more serious ways to forget about her and move on with life. But Before i gave up, i decided to confront her very best female friend who happend to be one of my casual female friends so that she can help me out since talking to her is like pouring water on AN igneous rock. Unfortunately, the friend told me that i better back off, that she has got no feelings for me anymore.

The problem now is that, no matter any lady i try to date, at first things will move on smoothly and i forget everything about my ex but when ever she surfaces again in my dreams, takes some time shaa, things become so uneasy and uncomfortable for me. I will start thinking about her like i will die if she doesn't accept me back. She has also told me several times that she sees me too in her dreams. We kind of enjoy telling each oda abt the dreams. Like:

"Jay i dreamt abt u yesterday's nyt"
What happened in the dream?

then she will narrate the dream for me and i will narrate mine too.

What is wrong with me? or let me say, what is wrong with us?
I need some opinions on how i can stop dreaming abt her. I need to stop................

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by harrysterol(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Both of u are obsessed, when you both stop the obsession things will work fine, u both c each other in d dream so why waste d fckin time of not getting back?
Obsession once more! My signature is for u den

shocked shocked shocked cheesy FTC modified why e come b relationship I be first to comment grin signs of having a good gf cool

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Jayclinics(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
harrysterol: Both of u are obsessed, when you both stop the obsession things will work fine, u both c each other in d dream so why waste d fckin time of not getting back?
Obsession once more! My signature is for u den

How do i stop the obsession? Talking about my sef alone nw.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by iceberylin(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ĎÚĎĔ ŚŤŐP ĎŔĔÁMĨŃĞ cheesy

21 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by harrysterol(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics:

How do i stop the obsession? Talking about my sef alone nw.
dude u stil c her in d dreams because u still imagine abt her n tink of her, ur mind is stil der, 1st tins 1st if ur mind is idle at night avoid thinking of her n dt cn b avoided by tinkin of smetin els or even events of dt day secondly get a new chick n concentrate on her, n get ur mind focused

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Crocz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dude...one word "synagogue"

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Jayclinics(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
harrysterol: dude u stil c her in d dreams because u still imagine abt her n tink of her, ur mind is stil der, 1st tins 1st if ur mind is idle at night avoid thinking of her n dt cn b avoided by tinkin of smetin els or even events of dt day secondly get a new chick n concentrate on her, n get ur mind focused

Thanks bro....... i will put your first point into practice asap. Because some nights can be so boring and i will find it hard to sleep like i am suffering from insomia. I understood That the only thing that seems to sweep me off to sleep quickly during such nights is allowing my mind to wander away thinking about her, thinking about her at night has proving to bring forth sleep quicker. I will try to desist frim that hence forth.

Coming to the second about getting a new chick. Ma broda i have tried. But when the new chick is not around me her thoughts comes in again. I guess i learn how to control my mind and not my mind controlin me. Thanks bro....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by yuncka: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
D babe don table Ur matter for one baba temple o. Na prayer go librate U o.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Afrok(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's why I don't like dreams, they keep confusing someone the more. What I can't comprehend or enjoy in real life shouldn't come to me in dreams except the positive ones that will transform into reality, if not, I'm already awake before the dream enters episode2 sef.

Bottom-line is, stop dreaming... If U wanna dream, dream about ur present or how ur future gf will be or look like. She's ur ex and it's like U guys are not getting back anytime soon or never, so quit thinking about her coz most times wherever or whatever our thoughts are do transform into dreams. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
you are being followed

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by naturally: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
You are so attached to yourselves
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by benega: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jeez wat a small world, d exat same thing happened 2 me when I broke up with enoh a calabar gal. Upon spiritual inqiry it turned out that d girls fetish mother did some diabolic charms on enoh(withouth enohs knowledge to punish any man that violated her. My pastor even said I would've run mad if not my spirit was strong. I had 2 go and beg......I need 5 likes 2 continue. Ok I'll ride on, op the rest of the story is bleak to cut d longstory short: dats how I married a calabar girl.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Jayclinics(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
benega: Jeez wat a small world, d exat same thing happened 2 me when I broke up with enoh a calabar gal. Upon spiritual inqiry it turned out that d girls fetish mother did some diabolic charms on enoh(withouth enohs knowledge to punish any man that violated her. My pastor even said I would've run mad if not my spirit was strong. I had 2 go and beg......I need 5 likes 2 continue.
Lolz...... pls dont continue i dont want to be scared.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by AniTech(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
benega: Jeez wat a small world, d exat same thing happened 2 me when I broke up with enoh a calabar gal. Upon spiritual inqiry it turned out that d girls fetish mother did some diabolic charms on enoh(withouth enohs knowledge to punish any man that violated her. My pastor even said I would've run mad if not my spirit was strong. I had 2 go and beg......I need 5 likes 2 continue.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by harrysterol(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics:

Thanks bro....... i will put your first point into practice asap. Because some nights can be so boring and i will find it hard to sleep like i am suffering from insomia. I understood That the only thing that seems to sweep me off to sleep quickly during such nights is allowing my mind to wander away thinking about her, thinking about her at night has proving to bring forth sleep quicker. I will try to desist frim that hence forth.

Coming to the second about getting a new chick. Ma broda i have tried. But when the new chick is not around me her thoughts comes in again. I guess i learn how to control my mind and not my mind controlin me. Thanks bro....
like my signature wen ur in a obsessed state u start confessing, easy way out on lonely night is music, at most radio station can fasten ur sleep faster dan u cn imagine
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2014

so you mean op will run madsmiley

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by adonbilivit: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
stop sleeping. no sleep, no dreams. but OP is it just dreams or wet dreams? if its wet dreams u might just be sex starved

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by osjoshua(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
u need Jesus

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by sibepoc(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Flog urself before going to bed

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ggrin(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kill herangry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Project400: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
shocked
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ayusco85(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
its because u cant stop picturing her naked boobs. well if u want to stop seeing her u ve to replace that image with another. if u knw what i mean grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by akpanikpe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jst stop dreaming.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by lawrenceunaa: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ggrin(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
^ ^

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. angryangry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by gbenga4sure(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Get her off your mind and you will stop seeing her in your dreams
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Codedrock(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lolz.....

"KILL YOURSELF"..

Chikena..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by kimond101: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stop thinking too much about her
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by VocalWalls: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
This one is strong

Anyways, join our moving train...
We've been going round the block, making ugly beautiful. grin

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by chibwike(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Go to synagogue for deliverance

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by free2ryhme: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics: We broke up with each oda late last year. I must say that i was to be blaimed for our failed relationship, she showed me great love and up till now i cant figure out why i treated her the way i did. When I came back to my senses after our break up, i realised that she has being part of my life all this while. I tried so hard to repel back the urge to plead and ask her to come back into my life. But the feelings now was so heavy that i cant comprehend. Finally I tried to get back with her, i knew it wasnt gonna be easy after all dat happened between us, i became more eager after i started seeing her in my dreams very often (never f***ked her in my dreams) Just one love story and scene after scene. She wasnt the same girl i used to know before (what more do i expect) i know it was all my fault so i tried really harder. She will be hostile to me in some of our meetings and sometimes she will be as friendly as ever, as if we are dating again, and during those friendly times she will tell me how she do see me in her dreams too. She told me she doesn't believe in love any longer that our relationship cannot work again.

Finally, i decided to give up as i noticed that i usually felt uneasy and disturbed each time i remember her. I started searching for more serious ways to forget about her and move on with life. But Before i gave up, i decided to confront her very best female friend who happend to be one of my casual female friends so that she can help me out since talking to her is like pouring water on AN igneous rock. Unfortunately, the friend told me that i better back off, that she has got no feelings for me anymore.

The problem now is that, no matter any lady i try to date, at first things will move on smoothly and i forget everything about my ex but when ever she surfaces again in my dreams, takes some time shaa, things become so uneasy and uncomfortable for me. I will start thinking about her like i will die if she doesn't accept me back. She has also told me several times that she sees me too in her dreams. We kind of enjoy telling each oda abt the dreams. Like:

"Jay i dreamt abt u yesterday's nyt"
What happened in the dream?

then she will narrate the dream for me and i will narrate mine too.

What is wrong with me? or let me say, what is wrong with us?
I need some opinions on how i can stop dreaming abt her. I need to stop................
\

you are been haunted

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by richol(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
My sp@ce

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.