Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. (19364 Views)

Atheists, Agnostics And Freethinkers: Share Your Relationship Experience / Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

then I guess you head needs serious resetting for it to bring forth such a fact .

Ahhh shocked

My head?

Resetting? shocked

Let me not talk

Today is Monday
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Ahhh shocked

My head?

Resetting? shocked

Let me not talk

Today is Monday

hahahohihohiha grin grin grin

please talk o else your mouth will smell tongue P
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

hahahohihohiha grin grin grin

please talk o else your mouth will smell tongue P

You seem to have experience with smelly mouths... Chaii... as fine as you are embarassed

Eyah cry
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

You seem to have experience with smelly mouths... Chaii... as fine as you are embarassed

Eyah cry

Just like you na , or have you forgotten we met at the dentist office that day?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

Just like you na , or have you forgotten we met at the dentist office that day?

Of course I can remember now.... I was the dentist, and I couldn't help treat your halitosis... I had to refer you to my other colleague

Don't you remember?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Of course I can remember now.... I was the dentist, and I couldn't help treat your halitosis... I had to refer you to my other colleague

Don't you remember?

oh you just remembered me, you were that quack doctor that was sacked because of his wrong diagnosis .
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

oh you just remembered me, you were that quack doctor that was sacked because of his wrong diagnosis .

Yeah... That's true I got sacked because I thought you were suffering from a mild random case of Halitosis, not knowing that I mis-diagnosed you... You were actually suffering from Chronic Carcinogenic Periodontitis
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Yeah... That's true I got sacked because I thought you were suffering from a mild random case of Halitosis, not knowing that I mis-diagnosed you... You were actually suffering from Chronic Carcinogenic Periodontitis

Are those new framed words from your all knowing brain ?

am glad that you can't dispute you incompetence .
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

Are those new framed words from your all knowing brain ?

am glad that you can't dispute you incompetence .

Your ignorance is jaw dropping... shocked... if you think those are newly framed words
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Your ignorance is jaw dropping... shocked... if you think those are newly framed words

oh Mr know it all I really hope your jaw dropped and that mouth of yours never closes again grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

oh Mr know it all I really hope your jaw dropped and that mouth of yours never closes again grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

tongue tongue tongue

speechless abi , that's how it should be grin grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

speechless abi , that's how it should be grin grin

This is speechless " lipsrsealed"

But what I put was " tongue"

Should I start teaching you emoticon meaning 101??
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Metasophia(f): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
My experience: if i start my story chi ga eji chi ga abo.
Let me keep it till my wedding night.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

This is speechless " lipsrsealed"

But what I put was " tongue"

Should I start teaching you emoticon meaning 101??

you see yourself , define speechless ?
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

you see yourself , define speechless ?

Why are you using question to answer question now
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Why are you using question to answer question now

hahahahihihohiha grin grin

just answer joor
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

hahahahihihohiha grin grin

just answer joor

Speechless can be defined as when you can't open your mouth to talk to me because you've just finished eating egusi
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Speechless can be defined as when you can't open your mouth to talk to me because you've just finished eating egusi

which dictionary defined that? oh please don't tell me its from your all knowing head .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

which dictionary defined that? oh please don't tell me its from your all knowing head .

It's so refreshing to know that you've finally come to the knowledge of the truth grin

The truth has set you free

Go and sin no more my child grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

It's so refreshing to know that you've finally come to the knowledge of the truth grin

The truth has set you free

Go and sin no more my child grin

you and I know there's nothing true in that big head of yours so I'll pardon your ignorance .
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

you and I know there's nothing true in that big head of yours so I'll pardon your ignorance .

Are you sure?

Okay... "Elantracey is gorgeous"

That came from my big head

So is that true or not.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

Are you sure?

Okay... "Elantracey is gorgeous"

That came from my big head

So is that true or not.

That's not true tongue

Elantracey is not just gorgeous , she smartworking and intelligent as well cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

That's not true tongue

Elantracey is not just gorgeous , she smartworking and intelligent as well cheesy cheesy

gringrin
I just knew you were going to add something else to that compliment.
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:

gringrin
I just knew you were going to add something else to that compliment.

I just knew you'll make this comment grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

I just knew you'll make this comment grin

Hahahahaha!!!

You sure are something smiley
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

Hahahahaha!!!

You sure are something smiley

of course am something na, were you expecting I'll be nothing before? undecided

Am even more than just something , am a god grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by 1one: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

of course am something na, were you expecting I'll be nothing before? undecided

Am even more than just something , am a god grin grin grin

You can like to feel yourself shaangry
Re: Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
1one:

You can like to feel yourself shaangry

lol, if I don't feel myself , who will? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Pictures / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.