Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

5 Important Things You Should Consider Before Saying "I Do" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Important Things You Should Consider Before Saying "I Do" (467 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Things You Should Consider Before Saying "I Do" by sexygirl12(f): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Most women dream of the moment when they are asked, “Will you marry me?” Many women say yes immediately.
However, it would be wise to consider this question with serious reflection because getting married is a great commitment that shouldn’t be taken lightly.
It is sad to see the large amount of divorces in our society today.
For this reason, before saying, "I do," it would be a good idea to consider some guidelines to help make your wedding day end in "happily ever after." Your marriage should last forever.
The reality is that the future is uncertain and nothing can guarantee a successful marriage....continue reading below
http://ozigizagi0..com/

(1) (Reply)

Reaction Vs Response : A Lesson To Learn / What Does A Real Woman Wants In A Man? / What Is Your Social Value?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.