Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. (77923 Views)

Sex And Love 19 Things That Happens To Women’s Bodies During Sex / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2014
UjSizzle:
I read, write, pick up my camera and play with angles, chat with humans and objects alike tongue, sit at my balcony and watch people, listen in on conversations, play music and dance, play my mobile games if phcn has been good, cook up a conspiracy theory, ponder about the series Lost...and get lost again, imagine what the future will be like, think about people and what they could possibly be up to.

.....in that order....

If all else fails, I close my eyes and let my mind drift to wherever.

That's impressive! smiley
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Bamz(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

So you like unhappy chickens?

Lol common
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Bamz(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Nah... chicks who are not overdosed on confidence
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2014
I used to be 101% guilty of 19 but now i am 20% guilty of it
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by honeyway(m): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2014
I play chess with friends
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Philadelphia: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Shollay20:
I sees joke as the best.........

Topic: funny never ends

Yusuf was given a leave from his office, so he
decided to go and spend the leave with his friend in United state of America.
On getting there, the friend took him out to see places and the last place he took him to was the zoo.
In the zoo, they visited the lions' cage. Suddenly, his friend jumped inside the cage.
Yusuf, stunned, wondered why he did that perfectly, but when the lion approached his friend, he said "Bone, no flesh."
The lion was disappointed when it heard this, turned back and went to sleep.
Yusuf couldn't believe what just happened and he said to himself that he must try this in lagos zoo.
So when he came back to Nigeria, he went to the zoo in lagos and jumped inside the lion's cage.
As he jump inside the lion cage, the lion approached him slowly, he said with all confidence, "Bone, no flesh!".
But to his surprise, the lion cheekily replied. "I go
manage am eat!"
Sources:http://sholaqozeem..in/2014/11/funny-never-ends.html

This is just the highest point of boredom-To crack a very dry joke. That's so ancient and boring. @OP. Please make this the 20th on your list. You even made me to waste my MB and time to read that dry joke.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Philadelphia: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Shollay20:
I sees joke as the best.........

Topic: funny never ends

Yusuf was given a leave from his office, so he
decided to go and spend the leave with his friend in United state of America.
On getting there, the friend took him out to see places and the last place he took him to was the zoo.
In the zoo, they visited the lions' cage. Suddenly, his friend jumped inside the cage.
Yusuf, stunned, wondered why he did that perfectly, but when the lion approached his friend, he said "Bone, no flesh."
The lion was disappointed when it heard this, turned back and went to sleep.
Yusuf couldn't believe what just happened and he said to himself that he must try this in lagos zoo.
So when he came back to Nigeria, he went to the zoo in lagos and jumped inside the lion's cage.
As he jump inside the lion cage, the lion approached him slowly, he said with all confidence, "Bone, no flesh!".
But to his surprise, the lion cheekily replied. "I go
manage am eat!"
Sources:http://sholaqozeem..in/2014/11/funny-never-ends.html
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Philadelphia: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2014
dancok:
I think people on this thread is mixing loneliness with idleness loneliness is a thing of the mind,while idleness is when u have nothing to do..when ur mind started telling or u are feeling loneliness then u are lonely in deed.,even if u have married.

R.I.P *English*
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by drkay003: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2014

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Philadelphia:

R.I.P *English*
Soyinka Philadelphia,read it with correct mind,u know is not our language they force it on us...
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 28, 2014
in Africa we only feels bored when we don't have money..
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by joanana(f): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Op help analyse this. I am a movie addict. When m watching a movie be it on my mobile phone or the television I tend to concentrate as if my life depends on it. It's so bad that I get lost I and m in another world and everything around me doesn't exist. If someone walks in I dnt know who or what it is. If you want my attention just stand in front of the TV or place ur hand on my mobile screen. The same thing happens when I read Sidney Sheldon novel. Eg Master of the game, Tell me ur dreams and mistress of the game... grin ;DGod I get lost in it too. Is it a sign of loneliness.... undecided
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by White007(m): 2:50am On Nov 28, 2014
JohnnyNY:
True talk
For Me I search for old newspaper available and go through them or just learn some new word.

Do people still read news paper in this digital age? Not to talk of old once?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 28, 2014
Bamz:

Nah... chicks who are not overdosed on confidence
Yeah.Onething about girls is that they may look over confident as you said but it takes a little to break them.You guys are the cause. You want perfection and always seek perfection.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by missterious(f): 3:20am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Guys and reading! hmmm! That's why some men find it hard to find a match mate, intellectually!

Ladies, where art thou?

This is sexist. Who said ladies don't read?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by jauntty: 3:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Boredom scares the hell out of me. I feel sick cus am not used to being alone and doing nothing. Am a busy bee. I remember when I was Changing my job to a new one, was off for a whole week, it was horrible doing nutin. It reduces self worth. I just kept watching movies and browsing. Infact : DOING NOTHING IS THE HARDEST THING TO DO !!!

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by xcesswag(m): 3:57am On Nov 28, 2014
I drink.....smoke and drink again .....na d sequence be dat
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by LEvuls(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Rusa:

#GodPassYou

Stop being a religious bigot
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Midehi:
i tink of my boo..deep thought & wil be smiling beautifully
You also think if he is with sum1 else too.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Young damsel, what possibly could you want from someone's profile
Handsome and rich guy.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Evathyst:
We're here! How can I be lonely wen I have a lot of novels loaded on my fone? Various e-books & films on my system.

Although, at times one doesn't feel lyk doing anything; be it reading or watching films. At dt point in time, na e-fight on nairaland sure pass grin
plus self service. Dido
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 28, 2014
shadowgwalker:
that number 3 eh! do you really mean it? cos some people replace that with masturbation oh!

...well, as for me I use my bored time to disvirgin myself again.
Just call a jobless neighbor.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:
Mine is to go through other people's profile and get very unhappy and depressed when I see something I want there

Why won't you be depressed when you see a handsome and rich guy on someone's profile.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Bridgetown:

Why won't you be depressed when you see a handsome and rich guy on someone's profile.
So a rich and handsome guy is what I want??
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Bridgetown:

Handsome and rich guy.
Are you handsome and rich? undecided
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Are you handsome and rich? undecided
You non dey sleep. Haba!
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Livingwalker(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2014
when am bored and idle ...
1. I start pressing my phone mostly browsing if my phone of
2. I start talking to myself gisting myself about how my future go be like ..get money marry get 3kids 2 grls 1boy love my wife help her in everything ....chai e dey sweet ..
or I do the obvious ...bath dress up spray performe nd enter the street without having a specific location on mind
3. I start drawing anything I imaging.... this keeps me for hours and I love it

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

So a rich and handsome guy is what I want??
Were u lukin for wretched guy b4.
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Bridgetown:

You non dey sleep. Haba!
Am not in nigeria undecided
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Bridgetown:

Were u lukin for wretched guy b4.
Was I *looking* at all?
Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

laff in Chinese

1 Like

Re: 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

Am not in nigeria undecided

Ok, u r in Pakistan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.