Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt (1785 Views)

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt by holatin(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brandnew2:
Holly sh*t. I never imagined a Nigerian girl would have the guts to tell such. I thought it's always a hush hush affair when it comes to such.

I was once in your shoes though it was a foreign girl. I thought maybe she could be swinging both ways but I was wrong.
maybe because we are childhood friend, destiny separated us for 8 years and brought us together but with a minus A LESBIAN
Re: Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Missmossy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have learnt to be tolerant even in some unpleasant situations. Still learning grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt by naijaboiy: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice thread!!

I've learnt that patience,perseverance and tolerance are key things to make a relationship work.

Sometimes you have to say sorry even when you are in the right.

Don't always allow your pride do the thinking,,it can rubbish everything you suffered to build.

If you can't picture a future of you two together,,please walk away...before its too late wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt by mesoade(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Most times,love is not just enough . .

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Open your legs wide and enjoy all the fvcking and money.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt by johnjon: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2014
stalicia:
one thing i've learnt frm ma boy frnd is 2 stop smoking nd clubbing

hmmm shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kisses Naked Women Butts As Prayer To Get Husband / Who's Your nairaland Crush? / What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.