Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC (4157 Views)

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Chris Aigbovbiosa-Ogiemwonyi Is Edo Governorship APC Aspirant / I Have Not Seen Stella Since 2011 – Chief Chris Ogiemwonyi, Former Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
A former Minister of Works (state) under President Goodluck Jonathan, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi, has  defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Engineer Ogiemwonyi, who would be formally received by the National Chairman of the party, Chief John Oyegun, and other leaders of the APC, is also expected to join the Edo governorship race in 2016.

Expected at the official reception of the former minister and his supporters across the three senatorial districts of the state at the traditional Urhokpota ground, Ring Road Benin, are the State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole; former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and other members of the party.

Ogiemwonyi told journalists in Benin that he was motivated by the performance of the APC and the state governor in the transformation of Edo.

He also expressed displeasure with the 10-year leadership of the PDP in the state, which he said left much to be desired by the people of the state, adding that the performance of the APC governments in Edo and Lagos states were convincing that the party was truly progressive.

Ogiemwonyi said, “People like to do comparative analysis, PDP was in Edo for ten years and APC is here now for six years, the boy in University of Benin or Ekpoma will compare when PDP was here and what they are seeing today. We are no more fools, nobody can come here and talk about using Federal might to rig, the people of Edo state will decide.   “You are not coming to force anything on our throat, time has passed when one man will decide who becomes who in Edo state, Edo people are not fools. We are all giving support to Oshiomhole because of what he is doing in the state, our people can see the difference.

“Look at our roads with six lanes. Look at the Benin Water storm project, today flood no longer sacks our people. If not for the bad state Oshiomhole met this state, we would have been comparing Edo to Lagos. Edo people will vote APC come 2015 and 2016, no doubt about that.   “What I can see is that Nigerians are no longer people you go and give rice to deceive them at the even of an election, giving them fake promises, we have since passed that stage. What Nigerians need now is effective leadership; a leader they can trust, leader that will make a promise and deliver. Nigerians need a leader that will stop oil theft, corruption, improve our power sector and solve our insecurity problems.”

PUNCH

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by pendicle: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pains of a divorce.. Na transfer aggression but if he wins the seat, I'm sure stella the lover of BMWs would send her people for reconciliation .

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
His defection is long overdue.

You cannot call him a friend that messes with your wife.

Welcome to the party of the progressives; of patriots; of credible and decent people.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
pendicle:
Pains of a divorce.. Na transfer aggression but if he wins the seat, I'm sure stella the lover of BMWs would send her people for reconciliation .

Stella Oduah to become our [Edo] 1st Lady?! No ooo... Apology won't be accepted!

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by p3ndy79: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Stella Oduah to become our [Edo] 1st Lady?! No ooo... Apology won't be accepted!

Haba you don't want her cruising in her dream bullet proof German machine.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
p3ndy79:

Haba you don't want her cruising in her dream bullet proof German machine.

Anambra North is there for her. She can go suck them dry 'if' elected their Senator!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by p3ndy79: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Anambra North is there for her. She can go suck them dry 'if' elected their Senator!

Lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
ok
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Caseless: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
pendicle:
the bullet-proof car-loving courtesan called stealer Oduah will shamelessly come back if this man is elected the govno of edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by neenar: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice, but it is quite hilarious. (grin)
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by egift(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
APC dismantling barriers and Uniting Nigerians to defeat PDP. Every Nigeria is invite to join the movement. Together We Can - Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by egift(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
@Seun. Obinoscopy, Ishilove, why is this thread not yet in the homepage?! When Ikimi [from Edo] resigned from APC and defected to PDP, the thread made the homepage. Since this' a plus to APC, in the spirit of fairness, this should also be in the homepage!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by unuane1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
theChiefPriest:

Welcome to the party of the progressives; of pariots; of credible and decent people.
Sorry to disappoint you but the truth is he can't even win in Edo south, not to talk of the entire Edo state. Since he left as minister of state for works he has been so in relevant in the polity of Edo state believe me he's not a sellable candidate for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
caseIess:

Gj till 2019

Otu nnei cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Mogidi: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mr "Stella Oduah" should just go and hide, I mean how many people know Ogiemwonyi in Edo state?
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Mogidi: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:
@Seun. Obinoscopy, Ishilove, why is this thread not yet in the homepage?! When Ikimi from Edo resigned from APC and defected to PDP, the thread made the homepage. Since this' a plus to APC, in the spirit of fairness, this should also be in the homepage!

Stop comparing an Iroko to a shrub.....Who is Ogiemwonyi? He should stop riding on the back of his famous wife.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mogidi:

Stop comparing an Iroko to a shrub.....Who is Ogiemwonyi? He should stop riding on the back of his famous wife.

They both served as Ministers. Anyways, Stella Oduah might now be popular than him cos of the BMW saga. She's controversially famous!
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
unuane1:
Sorry to disappoint you but the truth is he can't even win in Edo south, not to talk of the entire Edo state. Since he left as minister of state for works he has been so in relevant in the polity of Edo state believe me he's not a sellable candidate for APC.

I quite agree with you on this one, this is the end of the road for him as far as politics is concerned in Edo state.
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by viczing(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
hes so unpopular that for us to recognise him his ex wifes name will be added heheheheh
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
caseIess:

hahahahaaaaahaha

grin grin

otu nne i too

but what is otu nne i?

i don't speak another language except Fulani

You're asking me?!

Meanwhile, I wanna still use this medium to enjoin the Super-mods to let this hit the Homepage!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by tabletman1: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2014
donphilopus:

The reason with most of you is that you people are ignorant and stupid.
You don't know what is happening at other region yet you will like to assume and re-assume.

I have said it before and will say it again.
Stella is not seen as a politician in her hometown but Godsent. She is from Ogbaru a riverine area in anambra state.
Riverine areas in anambra is the least develop areas in the state.
Stella setup foundation through which she helps the poor by giving loans to them, promotes sports talent by sending young talented sportsmen abroad, she gave scholarship to students and youth empowerment programmes like giving 500k to about 50 youths every year to start small scale business, buying tailoring materials for those who want to venture into tailoring work.
She has done many things which is beyond expectation from a typical Nigeria politician.
She started all these long before becoming the minister of aviation.
How many politician from your side has done half of what I listed?
Don't tell me you have good leaders otherwise tell me how their leadership has made an impact on the life of a common man on the street.

This bus is for stella's foundation

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by RockMaxi: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2014
theChiefPriest:

Welcome to the party of the progressives; of patriots; of credible and decent people.

You can see why APC is a bandwagon of PDP rejects..

Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by orimsamsam(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Let the progressive train continue
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by donphilopus: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2014
@Tabletman1, I'm not from Anambra and I may never know what's happening there. However, even if she does all these things you mentioned, her reputation would never remain the same after that BMW saga!
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Adelaide2: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Xxxxx
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by tabletman1: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2014
donphilopus:
@Tabletman1, I'm not from Anambra and I may never know what's happening there. However, even if she does all these things you mentioned, her reputation would never remain the same after that BMW saga!
No problem.
Everything happens due to one reason or the other.
Stella is going to win the senatorial election because her people view her in a different way outsiders especially those who from her side view her.
There are many more poverty alleviation program functions she is doing but I just listed few for you.

Obiano even includes her among the committee that will see to the anambra airport project.
If outsiders forsake her because she did what other politicians are doing, her people will definitely won't forsake her because of the numerous things she has done for them.
Re: Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC by Olayzedreez007: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
YOU WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!!

Don’t spend that N1000 yet, let me introduce you to a community based on partnership, trust and a simple common goal- creating wealth the healthiest way possible.

We are not calling you into a particular business but a community that will help you build wealth!

I can’t tell you all here, this is just an invite, do well to check us out, you will surely be marveled.

To know more, lets chat on whatsapp: +234816802800

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital / Breaking: Buhari Is Unfair To The North and Muslims. Buhari is a Betrayal / Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.