Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? (4284 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2014
I came across this pic and i wanted to get peoples view here, lol grin grin.

To the Ladies, if you must chose between these 2 men for marriage, who would that be? grin

To the Guys, if you must chose between these 2 for ya Sister, who would that be? grin

cool

1 Share

Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2014
B(I got no sister but female cousin)

I will sponsor them and my cousin won't be that poor nau. undecided
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by shaggy007(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Nna eh, that God fearing guy ugly wella.

@OP where una dey locate all these kain pic?
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by marieolae(f): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2014
B definitely. That face...kaii I can't deal with that mehn.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Marry A and make B my boyfriend grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Exjoker(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Na wa o...better make my sisters no marry again if na only that God fearing man be the last man standing...
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2014
marieolae:
B definitely. That face...kaii I can't deal with that mehn.

You no want Forbes listed billionaire ni? grin You can convince him to get a plastic surg nah... cool grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2014
You just dey see that kind picundecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by yuncka: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Feranmicharles:

Marry B and make A the Maga.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by marieolae(f): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Emyben:

You no want Forbes listed billionaire ni? grin You can convince him to get a plastic surg nah... cool grin
once ur ugly, ur forever ugly.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by adepiero: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2014
marieolae:
once ur ugly, ur forever ugly.
You are only ugly if you don't have money
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2014
FrancisTony:
B(I got no sister but female cousin)

I will sponsor them and my cousin won't be that poor nau. undecided
heart matters, but to me grin i'll tell that man to pluck all his teeth out to allow him close his mouth,,,,,,rat killer no cost for market grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2014
heart matters, but to me grin i'll tell that man to pluck all his teeth out to allow him close his mouth,,,,,,rat killer no cost for market grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2014
B definitely.....looks matter alot
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
B,dat A guy abi na man too ugly abeg.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
ghost1718:
lol
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Rexnegro(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Assuming I get ugly sister oh boy na A sure pass o...but since all my sis are fine ladies oh boy Bleep A...
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Feranmicharles(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2014
yuncka:

Marry B and make A the Maga.
grin grin see cunny act chai... cheesy 9ja ppl
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by lilmax(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
None for my sis
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol
rat killer na #50 grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by mesoade(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
adepiero:
You are only ugly if you don't have money
what of obasanjo? . . .#jezsaying
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
dis is simple,marry A ,d man go happy say u marry am ,he go rewrite his will giving everything to you,some docunent go bear your name,once you notice am,go and buy rat poison mix it with otapiapia after everything don happen ,u can marry mr B grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Medunah: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Marry B and make A the boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by adepiero: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
mesoade:
OBJ na fine man but his beauty can only be seen from within grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by adepiero: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
mesoade:
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by mesoade(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2014
adepiero:
OBJ na fine man but his beauty can only be seen from within grin
*tries to hold laff*
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Kunleskey(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2014
None of the above.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
ghost1718:
rat killer na #50 grin grin
lol...u stil dy say d amount,u wicked fa.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

Hey
Which of the Marist Schools did you attend?? Nteje??
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Hey
Which of the Marist Schools did you attend?? Nteje??

Yea dear, you went there? cool
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Marry A and cheat with B angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story / Ladies: Key Sign Dat A Guy Truely Loves U / How Will You React?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.