Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69870 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
2face should go do the DNA test of "his" children.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Egba mi o!!! 16 mentions on top this matter shocked with the attendant mud-slinging in tow!

@ Coogar, it's not enough that having verified the paternity of children and returned them to their mother, he had to subject them to public spectacle for something that is completely out their hands. I am not absolving their deceitful mother o but sometimes where young kids are involved some sensitivity never hurts.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by cocoberry(f): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Well spoken!

TheAlchemist:
It wont surprise me if the 2 children returned are Femi's favorite...
If Femi had come for my advice, i would simply tell him commence the process of adoption, to prevent any issue when the real father resurfaces in the future. The woman can spill the beans in the future just to get even at Femi, especially if the non-biological children become the biggest stars in the family. There is no way Femi would not have some emotional attachment to those children.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by anonimi: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheAlchemist:
It wont surprise me if the 2 children returned are Femi's favorite...
If Femi had come for my advice, i would simply tell him commence the process of adoption, to prevent any issue when the real father resurfaces in the future. The woman can spill the beans in the future just to get even at Femi, especially if the non-biological children become the biggest stars in the family. There is no way Femi would not have some emotional attachment to those children.

Can you commence adoption without the consent of the BIOLOGICAL father
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by omoiseselagba: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
coolzeal:
Painful yeah! But publicizing it is a little bit awkward. Tho, nobody criticise him for having multiple partner. Women bashing continues.
HOES AINT LOYAL>AR U A HOE?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by mkoabiola: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Women and deceit
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by dmostcheerful(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I know you will never do such a thing to me,I trust you. Is my food ready now? grin
trust me honey i wont, your food is already at the dinning table :p .....
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by incrediblestev: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Femi Kuti himself does not look like he has been responsible himself, he has children from three different women and expects that he wont likely meet a gold digger from one the three children....scheeew!!! Some men need to start taking responsibility for situations that are a direct result of their past reckless life. Don't remove yourself from the situation and act like every woman is a bitch of some sort. If when you were young all you want was a b!cht you will get a B!ch. The only people that should be vexed here are the unfortunate children that are involved with stoopid parents.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IDEApro(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Me: "honey I want to have a DNA test of the kids
Wife: "what sort of stopid thought is that? Are you indirectly calling me a LovePeddler?
Me: No darling, I just can't fathom why Dylan is a block head. You are pretty, fair and intelligent and I am handsome, fair and intelligent. Why is our other kids doing well academically and chocolate complexioned dylan isn't ?
Wife: You worry too much. I told you my maternal grandpa is black maybe he took after him. You remember how I told you the story of him not getting education because of his blockhead? I think he ha reincarnated in our son.
Me: I am just confused!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Vixen101:

It's nice that you noted that it's not the child's fault. This could have been done privately. I am in no way supporting what their mother's did but publicly calling out the children is just uncalled for.
the truth is their mothers may not be sure who their fathers are , it is the best ... if perhaps the fathers are still alive , they can come out with this made public. serves as a lesson to young girls. its a world where a mother and her children bares the blame when found guilty of infedility . of course femi played around too but the society wnt blame him for that .
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ducii: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
BabaO2:

The entire story could be wrong. Everybody knows Femi is not 46

said the same thing
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
This is what you get when you go digging on any hole carelessly without a condom and no single respect for kpekus. angry

Trust any woman at your own peril. cheesy
many people aint loyal
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Chigold101(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:
Serves him right cux i know he must have children outside his matrimonial home.....
matrimonial home u r still talking about with 3 different women already in the picture...
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
yea am not trying to justify what the woman did but he shouldnt complain either, he was paid back inn his own coin
giving him a bastard as a child is never a pay back to an unfaithful man , you are only leaving a stigma on those innocent kids ? how do many reason ? those kids are innocent and they will be the ones to suffer . do you think they will ever forgive their moms .
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
@ Coogar, it's not enough that having verified the paternity of children and returned them to their mother, he had to subject them to public spectacle for something that is completely out their hands. I am not absolving their deceitful mother o but sometimes where young kids are involved some sensitivity never hurts.

the mother should have thought about this when she was serving her sushi to all & sundry. femi didn't bring up this matter himself & it's better the kids know the kinda mother they have instead of learning later in their lives.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Absoj:

So na u sef? grin grin
yeah but Ve been scared to claim them since he is richer than me
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
WUMBOS:
datz human being for u,u gat to expect disappointment 4rm human(be it a man or a woman)@all times.
oh pls , you call this disappointment ? nawao
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by nduchucks: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

Excellent point. I'd even go a bit further. If he had fathered and loved these kids all these years, why not simply keep loving them and treat them as his adopted children? These are not artifacts from a shopping mall; they are children who have loved their father since birth through no fault of theirs. Why destroy them?

Femi is probably just as guilty as the kid's mothers in this case...... As Femi was screwing around, they too were doing the same. So Femi, how many kids have you fathered out of your immoral acts? ehn?

I'm sorry to say that Femi is a heartless baboon!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

what has paternity fraud gotta do with men? can your husband bring a baby from outside and claim the baby is yours? angry

i have read the article & there's nothing that suggested femi deserves to be a victim of paternity fraud. the infidelity isn't really the issue here cos i am sure that's where your intelligence stops......it's the fact that he was deceived all along about the true paternity of the kids. it's one thing to sleep around & another to bring bastârds to the coop for your husband.
he sleeps around and probably knew his woman sleeps around too so he should not be 'surprised' or 'pained' when this kind of thing happens. Why have you chosen to ignore the infidelity on his part and attack the woman ? Perhaps because unfaithfulness amongst men is now so common that it has bcome 'normal'. Anyway femi should whatever he has sown. And stop quotin me
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IDEApro(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
incrediblestev:
Femi Kuti himself does not look like he has been responsible himself, he has children from three different women and expects that he wont likely meet a gold digger from one the three children....scheeew!!! Some men need to start taking responsibility for situations that are a direct result of their past reckless life. Don't remove yourself from the situation and act like every woman is a bitch of some sort. If when you were young all you want was a b!cht you will get a B!ch. The only people that should be vexed here are the unfortunate children that are involved with stoopid parents.

Speculations just to apportion blame is inappropriate in this context. The bone of contention now is the matrimonial deceit of an ex wife which in its stead could be the probable condition that necessitated the separation. Until there is a counter claim of deceit from verified source of Femi Kuti escapades and irresponsible behaviour, we should as a matter of moral obligation enjoin this quest in the need to curb promiscuity in our matrimonial homes.

With this trend and our women being abreast of technological improvement to determine absurdity, I think it will go a long way to ameliorate the decadence of spousal fidelity.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
majekdom2:
giving him a bastard as a child is never a pay back to an unfaithful man , you are only leaving a stigma on those innocent kids ? how do many reason ? those kids are innocent and they will be the ones to suffer . do you think they will ever forgive their moms .
really ? So what is the payback for an unfaithful man sir ?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

U took this out of my mouth,if fela had done a DNA test too,many of femis siblings won't be there today,besides femi has children who are being fathered by other men,I know what am talking abt
how does this change the stigma on those bastards , it is not about his father fela it is about him the son femi and the kids .
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

but it's very cool for Femi to have been deceived by another lecherous woman? any nigerian man that hasn't done the paternity test of his children is a möron. when an expert said 50% of all nigerian first borns were bastärds the other time, you were one of the posters that disputed the article.
I swear na only woman make born pikin knw the real papa of the pikin.....many women bn decieving men since 1883
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
really ? So what is the payback for an unfaithful man sir ?
I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD GIVE YOU PLEASURE AS A PAY BACK , BUT DONT MAKE THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT KID MISERABLE . WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO , CONSIDER THE LIFE OF THE INNOCENT ONE . NOW THAT HE FOUND OUT , HE WILL BE HURT BUT YES HE GOT OTHER KIDS WHO ARE HIS , WHO LOOSES ... THE KIDS ARE TAGGED BASTARD , THE MOTHER IS TERMED A LovePeddler ... WHO IS STIGMATSED ?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by boladez(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, so, you want the guy to die in silence, no? grin

Darn! You lot are wicked! grin

He made it public, to get everything off his chest, so as to move on with his life. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

The third ear is a dead ear in this context. You've to look out for yourself first, and that's basically what he did.

Sir, Normally that is what one will like to do but now he is ok but the children will have to deal with this at such a tender age............If Femi had tamed his dick probably he would have still been with his first wife and faithful wife.

Sir, a man should be able to take anything for his children.......the true test of a father is when he needs to die for his kids to live!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:
I dey laugh o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Real Men", women are so nice and they don't cheat? It is men that cheat? grin grin grin grin

"I wasn't born last night, .................."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
those hoes aint loyal....i trust u 2 shw face

Why would a man think or evn say it only men that cheat..i dnt blame those men sha,they are real men!

Buhahahahahahah
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
WOMEN?? HMMM..I FEAR THEM
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IDEApro(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
nduchucks:

Excellent point. I'd even go a bit further. If he had fathered and loved these kids all these years, why not simply keep loving them and treat them as his adopted children? These are not artifacts from a shopping mall; they are children who have loved their father since birth through no fault of theirs. Why destroy them?

Femi is probably just as guilty as the kid's mothers in this case...... As Femi was screwing around, they too were doing the same. So Femi, how many kids have you fathered out of your immoral acts? ehn?

I'm sorry to say that Femi is a heartless baboon!
Fooolish assumptions.

Why will a fertile man father illegitimate children from a deceitful woman? HE CAN ONly be responsible to children he genuinely brought into the world and not one a women deceitfully made his. Since the woman is no longer part of him, she should accept her makings.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by PHAYOL81: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
the other children na jara now

Abi o.hw can a person pay such a huge bride price n nevr get extra.bt seriously,d fact about bastards read 50% thou, i oft tell whosoevr cares 2 listen its about 90.if evry family goes 4 d test u'd av seen d nuisance in nowadays feminity.
2 me if a gat a gal dats movng wit guys much more dan my liking,i kickd her aside evn if av nt 4ked her cos a dnt wanna lose out on either sides-dat is,avng a child in anoda fanily or avng a bastard child in ones family.IMO both ar incredibly bad.My take.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
majekdom2:
I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD GIVE YOU PLEASURE AS A PAY BACK , BUT DONT MAKE THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT KID MISERABLE . WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO , CONSIDER THE LIFE OF THE INNOCENT ONE . NOW THAT HE FOUND OUT , HE WILL BE HURT BUT YES HE GOT OTHER KIDS WHO ARE HIS , WHO LOOSES ... THE KIDS ARE TAGGED BASTARD , THE MOTHER IS TERMED A LovePeddler ... WHO IS STIGMATSED ?
why u carry d children matter for head ? I never said anythn abt the children but since ur lookin for who to blame, why dont u blame femi that made it public knowledge knowing fully well the implications. Your anger should be directed towards him.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Kunleskey(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

I ll reject the kids and divorce her...
gud..
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Olaone1: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why do Nigerian women hate condom?

This wouldn't have happened if protected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.