Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? (41149 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by chy22(m): 3:35am On Nov 29, 2014
davien:
I am not referring to specialized proteins that functions the same in each lineage...chromosome two is the result of fusion of two telomere of which each contain a centromere(one of which was deactivated but still present)..
Chromosome two is unique to homonid lineage and not shared with other mammals..
This isn't an "all mammals" structure but one shared by our predicted homonid ancestors thus confirming the phylogenetic tree of life,why is this?
good...now can you answer my above question?

But your experiments never measured or quantified the claims of a phylogenetic tree, it only characterised chromosome 2, that alone does not prove anything about origin or life nor about the evolution you refer to.
I will assume you are a scientist as well, so I will ask you this simple question, If you take out assumption that when fusion occurs resulting in DNA sequence becoming deactivated it proves evolution?
Also can you point to any peer reviewed journal that has proved the hominid ancestors without any assumption that evolution occurs.

Just remember that each hypothesis has two sides to it, till you prove one statistically you can not really dismiss the opposing hypothesis.
Simply put it this way, void of any assumptions do your conclusion still stand?

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by chy22(m): 3:41am On Nov 29, 2014
davien:
And chy22 the theory of evolution is by no means atheistic....infact majority of theists accept the theory....
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance_of_evolution_by_religious_groups
Note: I am not implying because most theists accept it that you should too...merely to point out it not being atheistic
I understand your point.
But remember wikipedia are usually contributed by random individuals and can often be wrong.
I am also a writer, I have contributed to several online pages, I also have 3 contributions on wikipedia as well as SAGE encyclopaedia, the problem is usually lack of peer review. So these entries might be wrong, and it take some times for corrections to occur. Some times these corrections do not occur.

Because many atheist accept the theory of evolution those not mean it is proven, nor those it mean there are not enough scientist across the globe who objects to it.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by davien(m): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2014
chy22:

But your experiments never measured or quantified the claims of a phylogenetic tree, it only characterised chromosome 2, that alone does not prove anything about origin or life nor about the evolution you refer to.
Actually it does..to be concise I left it out.
The hardy weinberg equation(the basis for paternity tests) is used with distinct gene markers(plus differential equations) to determine when life-forms diverged...
This was used to determine europeans breaking up from africans 50,000 years ago,the homo genus breaking off 6 million years ago etc...
If the results are correct then the genetics and distribution of fossils in the geological column should refect that and indeed it does...
we never found amphibians in sediments older than the devonian...
we never found primates older than sediments in the cretaceous...
you will find only aquatic life older than the silurian....
and you will never find a fossil bunny in the precambrian...
etc

I will assume you are a scientist as well, so I will ask you this simple question, If you take out assumption that when fusion occurs resulting in DNA sequence becoming deactivated it proves evolution?
Also can you point to any peer reviewed journal that has proved the hominid ancestors without any assumption that evolution occurs.
Peer reviewed papers are used to work on testable models...you asking me to provide a peer reviewed paper on homonid history without evolution would be like me asking you to provide one that is about the motion of planets without newtonian mechanics and relativity...
It is because the prospects are testable that a paper can actually cite evolution...untestable models don't stand peer review.

Just remember that each hypothesis has two sides to it, till you prove one statistically you can not really dismiss the opposing hypothesis.
Simply put it this way, void of any assumptions do your conclusion still stand?
No conclusions stands without the assumption....same with how a christian theist can't conclude being "saved" without the assumption of "jesus" being involved...
That said....for the hypothesis to be referred to as a theory it's predictions have to be verified...and it also has to have a myriad of evidences..
Even still it has to be peer-reviewed rigorously.
And evolution has withstood peer review for over 150 years.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by davien(m): 4:12am On Nov 29, 2014
chy22:

I understand your point.
But remember wikipedia are usually contributed by random individuals and can often be wrong.
I am also a writer, I have contributed to several online pages, I also have 3 contributions on wikipedia as well as SAGE encyclopaedia, the problem is usually lack of peer review. So these entries might be wrong, and it take some times for corrections to occur. Some times these corrections do not occur.

Because many atheist accept the theory of evolution those not mean it is proven, nor those it mean there are not enough scientist across the globe who objects to it.
Sources are cited so you could follow up any claim...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by technophile(m): 4:13am On Nov 29, 2014
Nigerian atheist or should I say African atheist are the dumbest people on earth, they think they are wise, yet they are very fo*lish. Why don't you go and interview a jujuman and tell him his god is not real, if he will not turn you to a goat and handover the goat to ur parent to kill.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Blitz888:
I had to recheck to be double sure that today isn't 1st April cos that's the day I remember this set of persons... "A fool says in his heart that there is no God..." Psalm 14:1,53:1.
It beats me how a person who has not tasted God will declare with such finality that there is no God. Shey na una talk say the proof of the pudding is in the eating.. Oh taste and seeeeee

If a "fool in his heart says there is no God..." as you said, then logically an atheist who speaks his mind that there is is no God is no fool because he did not say in "his heart there is no God." He is vocal about his belief. It is reasonable to infer that Psalm 14:1 is directed at those who know there is no God but kept it in their heart.

According to Christ in Mathew 5:22 "...Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." So which verse or citation should we believe? Psalm 14:1, 53:1 or Mathew 5:22?

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:

Same old nonsense.
" Religion is good , but bad people make it bad " . Right sir.
Well then, you agree that religion is bad. If so, then people without religion have a better chance of being better human beings. Don't you think so?

And by the way, I challenge you to show me , in the entire course of human history, any society , any nation that lived in peace , harmony, social justice and equality on account of any RELIGION.

If you cannot name any nation, and time in history, then your entire posts fail.

People without Regilion like Joseph Stalin of USSR, Bento Mussolini of Italy, and the present North Korean dictator. Go and read what these atheists did and re doing and u'lll know that being bad has nothing to do with religion or no religion. It's human nature, which science can't explain.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by anex4real: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
There are more properties coming along the way as man advances in technology and means of findings more about those particles, forces,etc in the universe. But that doesn't nullify there is premise or origin in the theory with regard to what has been observed and distinguishing it from what hasn't. Quantum Mechanics is a micro way of viewing the origin of the universe(without pointing to explosion).To me it holds a lot in common in some aspects to explain the observable processes. However, god and religion are already out of the picture in this case.
Most of those researches were carried out this year, if truly you are following science the way you claim to do you would realize the theory of big bang can not and will not stand the test of time because scientist are finding flaws in the theory every year and when the big bang theory is finally disproved am sure you will still believe in another theory that will be proposed by the same scientist. Have you ever witness a miracle? Do you have scientific explanation for miracle?
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by anex4real: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
There are more properties coming along the way as man advances in technology and means of findings more about those particles, forces,etc in the universe. But that doesn't nullify there is premise or origin in the theory with regard to what has been observed and distinguishing it from what hasn't. Quantum Mechanics is a micro way of viewing the origin of the universe(without pointing to explosion).To me it holds a lot in common in some aspects to explain the observable processes. However, god and religion are already out of the picture in this case.
theory predicts that the
universe is only about 8 billion years old,
which
is billions of years younger than the age of
many stars in our galaxy.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by HerexG(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
I'm not fighting for any religion but my question is how then will you explain the great uniformity in this earth since we all know uniformity is the resultant of good planning
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by asalimpo(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:

There you go.
Your religion is the true one, and the other is the devil's.
And people who say bullshyte to both are......?

Arrrhhh!

Another waste of my time. undecided

use ur sense a bit. Only a schizo God wud create so many confusing paths (religion) to himself . Engendering the strife and confusion on d planet.
Only a God with a split personality would inspire islam, then the bible, then hinduism making india d country with d largest number of cows on d planet reared for no economic purpose but because of d delusion of religion.
Na.. There's a devil, and he gives to every man his poison.
If your intellectual, he'll try to reason you out of the truth (atheism), if your an illiterate so much better he'll sell u animism,
he's got everythng for everyman.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Dcmg(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2014
I might believe God exist,but i don't believe in Religion.To me i think religion is sumtin created by man to keep "Mad" people{sorry If it sounds harsh}in Check.Religion is a kind of psychiatric.
It's meant to check people who aren't straightforward and morally upright,it's meant to check people who know what is Good and bad but still go ahead to do what is bad.
Religion is useful to keep people sane.
It's a kind of psychiatric

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by onetrack(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2014
blym4real:

Please where does the earth come from?

We don't yet know the origins of the universe. But we don't say that 'god did it'.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by asalimpo(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2014
davien:
Piranha's don't have a belief in "god" yet they don't do what ever they like....hence humans also and our continual struggle to enforce laws that prevent unnecessary harm or death..
"god" is not an epitome of morality.....merely a dictatorship.
Because I do not believe in a "god" or afterlife I tend to treat others around me with respect because for all I can tell my actions have an effect on them and they also perform actions that affect me...so to live in a safe community it is best I restrain from causing any harm for the sake of my own wellbeing and others.
You have attached a moral significance to your "god" claim... so anyone who doesn't hold it is seen as "immoral"...this is a false notion brought about by that preconception.

without God or an objective moral standard you choice to do good rest on d whims of ur will . Your reasong bcomes ur moral standard and the pull of ur desire may overwhelm ur conscience (if there's still much left of it after the searing). The issue is without a moral standard with time society will degenerate into depravity and not even know this because they'll b convinced theyre living right. The only reason we cud look at past cultures and shudder at their depravity and inhumanness is because we hav experienced the perspective of life under better standards enforceable by a legal system.
Wen u've been in d light u can see how bad distasteful darkness is. But wen in d dark you grope and fall and not know where ur going.
The best legal systems of d world were predicated on biblical principles.
World prosperity is a religious thing.
As men spurn the light, they'll enact laws to their liking,in other wrds legalisng darkness, e.g gay rights, animal rights, etc.
The so called smartness of man will only b used to advance his depravity, eventually with d bible completely outta d way, we'll go back yet again to d dark ages.
Man will b ruled by his desires, the logical justification for this wud b - survival of d fittest.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Dcmg(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2014
xcapizt:
I'm agnostic atheist. Not to boast but some of the smartest, most interesting people I've met, online and offline, are atheist.
They are also the nicest people

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by asalimpo(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:

Same old nonsense.
" Religion is good , but bad people make it bad " . Right sir.
Well then, you agree that religion is bad. If so, then people without religion have a better chance of being better human beings. Don't you think so?

And by the way, I challenge you to show me , in the entire course of human history, any society , any nation that lived in peace , harmony, social justice and equality on account of any RELIGION.

If you cannot name any nation, and time in history, then your entire posts fail.

you,not I, agree tht religion is bad.
People do as they wish irrespective of the commandments of their religion .
Religion shudnt b blamed for man's willfully bad acts.

Look through history, and you'll see the finger of religion or the lack of it in shaping national philosophies and legal systems.
Any country with a humanistic outlook to life is based on christian philosophy.

Look also thru history before christianity was brought to many heathen nations, those heathens lived naturally depraved lives: killing, violence as sport, or-gies, drunkenness, looting and pillaging, gluttony
in short living like animals.
Christianity sanitised d world and wen christianity is gone the world will return to its pre christian darkness.
"the whole world lieth in darkness .. " (bible verse)
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Emmalot121(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2014
adexsimply:
If you're telling us that creating the whole universe in 7 days is more logical, simple and inclusive, then I think those three words have different meanings from what I know.
Where is it written in the bible that all the universe were created in 7 days? Even if all were created in 7 days, all the designs must have been done and created by God with all that was left was to speak it into existence, while carefully making sure that all goes as it was planned.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by adexsimply(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Emmalot121:
Where is it written in the bible that all the universe were created in 7 days? Even if all were created in 7 days, all the designs must have been done and created by God with all that was left was to speak it into existence, while carefully making sure that all goes as it was planned.
and all you've explained can be found in what part of the Bible? Perhaps you were there with him.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Emmalot121(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:

You cannot even wrap your head around what I am explaining to you. They are even observable through many processes, both in labs around the world and in the universe. That is the reason why you need to train your brain beyond your limited thinking in your local environment and let reality speak by studying what the brightest minds have been able to explain in their findings. We aren't talking about logic here we are talking about reality, facts, evidences and they're proven in different experiments.
You know what I meant by Genesis being inclusive? It means it gives room for explanation from God. Scientists haven't even being able to disprove the existence of God, yet they go on with their findings, independent of Him. To me, scientists have explained nothing, all they have done is to give hopelessness, thereby making the body rule over you.
Can science explain the existence of magic? Though they claim magic is part of science, yet it defies the basic rules and principles. 5 days ago, I went to a cultural dispay, come see how humans were swallowing fire. Two years ago, G-Bam show sponsored by glo, brought a man who eats broken bottles and razor blades. Doesn't this defy the principles of food and the digestive system in biology? Why can a man swallow fire hotter than 200 celcius and go without a single scratch? If this link does not show the source of magic, then its nonsense.
Tell me a single question the account of Genesis cannot answer.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by dumodust(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Religion in Nigeria is all about appearances, superficial and not skin deep, just rant and accumulate as much titles as you can while in the background you're praying for 'divine favour' in the form of a fraudulent contract....most people in Nigeria talk about loving God but have no love and respect for life, principles, their neighbours, and setting an example.
I'm a Christian and I believe in God BUT I also think for myself...
and I realised that getting everyone to think the same way and behave the same way as most religions promote is dangerous and can only lead to mental enslavement. If not for rebels like Galileo, will we ever have discovered gravity?will these so called men of God even have a jet to fly to in?
so I welcome all rational thought and reject those that defy common sense.
and those of you here that call your selves Christians and are using foul words like apes on atheists and others... you have a dark evil mind regardless of what you tell yourself you are
FINIS

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Emmalot121(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2014
adexsimply:
and all you've explained can be found in what part of the Bible? Perhaps you were there with him.
All it needs is 'common' sense. Can you execute a plan without having a plan? On the other haand, I have a question, 5 days ago, I was at a cultural display, sango(god of thunder) worshippers were there, I saw men swallowing fire, If God doesn't exist, how was that possiblle? This defies science.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by jmoore(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2014
dumodust:
......those of you here that call your selves Christians and are using foul words like apes on atheists and others... you have a dark evil mind regardless of what you tell yourself you are
FINIS

They insulted themselves first by saying they originated from apes. Haven't you heard about evolution theory, huh?
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by adexsimply(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Emmalot121:
All it needs is 'common' sense. Can you execute a plan without having a plan? On the other haand, I have a question, 5 days ago, I was at a cultural display, sango(god of thunder) worshippers were there, I saw men swallowing fire, If God doesn't exist, how was that possiblle? This defies science.
Lol.. So you accept it's the same god of creation the Sango worshippers serve too?
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Emmalot121(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Sure it is. The first British slave ship that came to America with African slaves was called "The good Ship Jesus" after all. When good Americans condemned the cruelty of the slave masters the slave masters said they have "A religious right" to do so and they went on giving verses in the Bible to justify their actions. Verses like; Exodus 21:7-11 and even in the new testament 1 peter 2:18, Ephesians 6:5, 1 Timothy 6:1&2 etc. They used the Bible to justify slavery. Christianity was literary tortured into the minds of black Americans and Africans before they pass down the religion to their children(The same can be said of Islam). Little wonder why Chris Rock said "If you're a black Christian, you have a real short memory"…

Well Emmalot121, Is that the "Strong christian values" you speak about?

Did you know? Slavery is as old as man himself and was in africa before the coming of the Europeans. The bible says 'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.' Old things have passed away.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by sample042(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
...All religions are HYPOCRITES!

They all preach heaven bt they dnt wish to die to enjoy d so calld heaven.

We hv 7.8(or there abt) billion humans currently on earth. 2.4b as xtians, 1.3b as muslims the remaining are conglomerates wink... answer my question abt d above statistics. which among dem go entr heaven wen they all claim to be ryt wit dia ill fated believes

religion is a tool for behavioral control 4 doz dat are irrational.
rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by dumodust(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2014
jmoore:

They insulted themselves first by saying they originated from apes. Haven't you heard about evolution theory, huh?
yes I know about the evolution theory. But it's still a theory right? Which means know one really knows... just saying that freedom of thought and tolerance regardless brought mankind to where we are today... not religion.
A few centuries ago, God was in the sky and it would have been considered heresy to suggest going to space... now we have rockets, space stations, satellites and best of all... satellite tv grin wink and internet

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by unmask: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2014
xcapizt:
I'm agnostic atheist. Not to boast but some of the smartest, most interesting people I've met, online and offline, are atheist.
it is to be expected...... Religion wraps ones mind in a cocoon.... So religious people tend to think less, all their thinking has been done for them some years back....
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by asalimpo(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2014
omonuan:

If a "fool in his heart says there is no God..." as you said, then logically an atheist who speaks his mind that there is is no God is no fool because he did not say in "his heart there is no God." He is vocal about his belief. It is reasonable to infer that Psalm 14:1 is directed at those who know there is no God but kept it in their heart.

According to Christ in Mathew 5:22 "...Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." So which verse or citation should we believe? Psalm 14:1, 53:1 or Mathew 5:22?
from the fullness of d heart d mouth speaks.
A vocal atheist is splashing heart content so d fool sticker is duely earned by him.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by unmask: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
dumodust:

yes I know about the evolution theory. But it's still a theory right? Which means know one really knows... just saying that freedom of thought and tolerance regardless brought mankind to where we are today... not religion.
A few centuries ago, God was in the sky and it would have been considered heresy to suggest going to space... now we have rockets, space stations, satellites and best of all... satellite tv grin wink and internet
not to talk of the tower of babel.... Which I am still trying to understand till date.... Why did the construction stop, when it was obvious there was no way in hell they could build to the sky
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by wizard007(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
so much Blasphemy i see on this thread makes me wonder, why common sense is not so common anymore? you dont even understand his being, he is [size=15pt]God[/size], did you notice the capital letter G? even atheist writes his name like that, you know nothing about him, so you berra shut up and just look if you have got nothing to say at all, either islam or christianity, THERE IS GOD OOO
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Timmytimmy: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
You are using conjectures to get your imagination or somebody else who cannot accept facts to prove your point to your message across though.

I've read most of the arguments here. It's interesting how atheists accuse Theists of guess work and imagination. You guys should keep going oh.

Chy22, weldone sir. God bless you.

The first question that begs for answers from atheists is where did the matter(or energy if you will) originate from? Some of you guys wouldn't admit to save your lives but science does not in any way disprove God's existence. Singularity, the big bang theory and evolution are processes that explain the re-arrangement or re-formation of matter or the multiplalication of matter. Where does all the matter and EVEN space come from.

Things don't just come to be. Space doesn't just exist. Our stand is that an an Infinite being did this. Why is it sillier than what you guys believe?

I almost became an atheist once, you guys should be honest already. Atheism is still guessing at least in this century.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by asalimpo(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
The way of thinking of some one who believes he came from an ape (or ape-like creature)
and therefore he and apes/chimpanzees,monkeys,urangutang are affiliates by blood (distant cousins)

and some one who thinks he was made by God , on the same platform and standard as His maker making him able to interact on d same level as his Maker is different.
Both people will see life from entirely different perspectives.

The ape-man will b amazed by his "increased" intellect.
The god-man will be perplexed if he ddnt ddnt exhibit higher intellect.
The ape-man will think he has "evolved" into a higher being
the god-man will think he is just using more of his god given potentials.
The ape-man will justify dullness by sayg afterall he's just a dumb ape
the god-man will not think so.

Add to this a belief tht life has no purpose and begins and ends here
and u hav a walkg time bomb in atheism.
Contrast this with some one who believes he is going to b accountable to his maker for his actions on earth . Of retribution and justice and you hav some one who would b more restraintful.

Both look at life differently,
to learn more about himself both journey to their roots.
The ape-man will go sojourn among apes ,
the god-man will seek His God in prayer and reading his holy book.
Now think wat happens wen d ape-man rises to a position of power and influence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.