Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? (40996 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by otiigba1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerians are hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by kepal99(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by AJOT99(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hmm....
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by delors(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
That anchor's English needs Kiwi polish.

"People that does not believe God exist?" Haba bros, next time before you grab a mic and cause nuisance to passers-by in Lagos, visit a shoemaker to help u polish your English small abeg.

But then, I don miss my people o...see as everybody just dey say "Esit" instead of "Exist", "tins" instead of "Things" lol.

That barca fan Niggi na confirm omo-iko though cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by allanphash7(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Religion is a SCAM

#butdiarisgoduoooooo

*in pej voice

10 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Coming back to share my view on this subject
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Rilwayne001: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
booked
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
asalimpo:

[s] The true Religion is bible-based christianity nothg else. Islam is of d devil . We are still lamentg Abraham's false move [/s] .

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by pansophist(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Funny enough this same Nigerians will queue in multitudes for visas to migrate to an atheistic western countries.

Why dont Nigerian muslim migrate to Yemen, Bangladesh, Pakistan?

hyprocrisy at its peak!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm agnostic atheist. Not to boast but some of the smartest, most interesting people I've met, online and offline, are atheist.

12 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by HARDDON: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kay17:
Most of the interviewees could not wrap their minds around the possible absence of a Creator, a purpose provider. God to them does not only satisfy the existence of the universe, but more importantly their own existences. So if God becomes absent, their lives become meaningless.

But Ofcos!
There r so many things logic can't explain.

N a life without d creator is but a meaningless merging of monotonous days.

If u r a free thinker, do know that one day u wud sip ur last breath n there lies a lot more u didn't figure out while on earth u tread .

Itz better I follow God foollishly than follow my brain wisely

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Youngzedd(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Those that made this country terrible the way it is today are religious bigots.

Check all of them, from A-Z .

Life is by choice, you believe what you wanted to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by kingGoldust(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:
Some cant even speak Good English undecided
You that can speak English can't even lay down a point
Marafucker

6 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by musicwriter(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
manmustwac:
There is a christian scientist in the video who can't even understand why some people become atheists Just proves that no matter how intelligent he claims to be he can't think outside the box of religion.

Science do not contradict believe in God. Neither do believe in God Contradict science. Science was created by people who believed in God.

1. Isaac Newton (father of physics believed in God).
2. Dmitri Mendeleeve (laid the foundation for chemistry, he believed in God)
3. Galilio Galilea (one you can call the father of science was a catholic).

''Most notable figures of the scientific revolution—including Nicolaus Copernicus, Tycho Brahe, Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Francis Bacon, René Descartes, Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz — were devout in their faith'' culled from wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_revolution

Stop being fooled by modern day scientists who tell you to the contrary cause any contrary argument is being pushed by satan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by armadeo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

There you go.
Your religion is the true one, and the other is the devil's.
And people who say bullshyte to both are......?

Arrrhhh!

Another waste of my time. undecided

I actually enjoy reading atheistic arguments. It usually shows a clear and concise thought process leading to a logical conclusion.

BTW I believe in God.

6 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by adexsimply(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol...those people just made a fool of the word religion. None of them could come up with something to convince a 5-year old. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why are some running on express road when there is a pedestrian bridge when u get hit by an object u call it devil too..what a third world country..

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by LORDI(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who can seperate us from the love of christ?

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by iamdsam: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Many will only realise there's a God when they go through problems. Don't let their opinions influence you. They'll realise time to come. Great God!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by adexsimply(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
musicwriter:

Science do not contradict believe in God. Neither do believe in God Contradict science. Science was created by people who believed in God.

1. Isaac Newton (father of physics believed in God).
2. Dmitri Mendeleeve (laid the foundation for chemistry, he believed in God)
3. Galilio Galilea (one you can call the father of science was a catholic).

Stop being fooled by modern day scientists who tell you to the contrary cause this argument is being pushed by satan.
could you please gimme a proof that Isaac Newton believed in God?

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by bobkezel(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
There is every proof there is God in the African Religion. I believe in our gods, they do exist and their works are still seen. But the christian and the muslim gods, well, i am yet to see their works. I believe in African Gods. BUT, i rather would be an atheist than belive in a god that keeps mute in the face of evil, no matter how hard u pray to him, or a god that promises his 'so beloved' children a life-time of hell if they do not love him back. Some religion makes absolutely no sense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by RiffRaff: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Common sense... Show a Single shred of evidence for a God and Nobody will argue again.

Its simple.. God remains a delusion in the head of Brainwashed loonies.

12 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by stevenson007: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dont even go dier, i discovered dat many Nairalanders are atheist. MADCOWS
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by synergycom19: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
"THE FOOL SAID IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD",if they don't believe in God,why haven't they commit suicide,when faced with chalkenges? Because God puts the fear of death in them

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by bokohalal(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
The first way I know a fool is by his or her belief in the supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Believe in whatever rocks your boat, but the idea of an earth devoid of a creator is pretty scary for most to phantom.

The idea that humans are not the product of the deliberate actions of a creator but rather the product of some freak accident (big bang) or evolution kind off make most feel empty and purposeless.

The fuel that drive most humans day to day is simply the believe that they have a higher purpose and calling already precharted by a creator other than just existing. So, it will be most unfair to deprieve most of this ideals, whether true or not.

As for me, I believe in the existence of God and that's what gets me going.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
synergycom19:
"THE FOOL SAID IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD"
The same old lines. Don't you ever get tired of this statement?

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
adexsimply:
Lol...those people just made a fool of the word religion. None of them could come up with something to convince a 5-year old. cheesy cheesy

Watch this creationist lose a debate against a child:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhDPrP-tpeo

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by bokohalal(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
It is okay for my daughter to believe in Santa Claus for now, but I expect that as she grow older, she will overcome her childish belief.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by Youngzedd(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
kimond101:
Nigeria is filled with many religious people but less Godfearing people.

Chop knuckle.
Re: What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? by adedayourt(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
iceberylin:
Some cant even speak Good English undecided

And some knows good english but speak junk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Can I Eat During White Fasting / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.